[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your sickest fetishes robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Sicko.png (420 KB, 622x793) Image search: [Google]
Sicko.png
420 KB, 622x793
what is your sickest fetishes robots?
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1064
>>28436363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ytIQMml0E
Creating successful music sharing threads on r9k?
>>
I'm really, really into armpit incest. I only masturbate to that.
>>
Is women fart fetish a sick fetish
>>
I fap to incest stuff occasionally. It isn't really a fetish per se, I sometimes have a special need that only it can deal with.
>>
>>28436363
Vore, giantess, feet, digestion, soul destruction, ntr, dwarf, ssxloli, anal vore, retardation.
>>
>>28436363
Blackmailing a feminine bodied dyke into rough sex
>>
Torture, encasement, forced body modification, blood, infection, animal abuse, BDSM of animals, snuff

Anyone else /lost cause/
>>
i like to hold hands with people
and maybe hug them
god forbid, sometimes i even like kissing
>>
>>28436363
Rape, sleeping, incest if it's real, cumming on women in public
>>
File: explosion-city1.jpg (269 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
explosion-city1.jpg
269 KB, 672x372
> A certain oneitis is on a 20th-story rooftop, at night
> In a dress
> I am on the rooftop too
> She is afraid but aroused
> I tell her to look at the city lights
> She turns and looks out
> I bend her over the railing
> She shrieks and looks back at me with shock
> I firmly but gently turn her chin so she looks out at the magnificent city skyline
> She shudders in my arms
> I glance at my watch
> Pulling her arms back I lift her dress and enter her from behind
> Her scream is lost in a chorus of shouts from the streets below as a massive nuclear explosion obliterates the skyline, bringing a false sunset to this small corner of the world
> I pound her vagina hard as the city burns
> She twitches and cries, overwhelmed with emotion
> I roar as I fill her
> We stay there, looking out at the burning towers and screaming irradiated crowds running away from them
> She tells me she feels pregnant
> I leave in my helicopter
>>
Necrozoophilia
>>
File: 1462734401013.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1462734401013.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>28436363
I want to fuck an anal prolapse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.