[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We get aroused when the opposite sex removes their clothing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1384394975031.jpg (35 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
1384394975031.jpg
35 KB, 450x370
We get aroused when the opposite sex removes their clothing and gets naked, but animals are inherently naked, so how do you think an animal gets aroused?

Or are they just always aroused?
>>
>>28436359
It obviously depends on the animal retard.
>implying people cannot get turned on without seeing nakedness
Usually the female goes into heat, with mammals, and the male smells the blood.
>>
>>28436404
What does an aroused woman smell like?
>>
nature vs. nurture?
>>
>>28436404
>Tripfag calling someone a retard

Don't think it could get anymore ironic than this.
>>
>>28436425
(Why am I talking to a retard?) Like cat urine, of which is one of the reasons that we call vagina pussy.
>>
>>28436404
>>28436526
Oh wait, you're a tripfag? Why am I talking to an idiot like you? Fuck off, moron. Filtered.
>>
>>28436359
How do you feel after not jerking off for 3 weeks? 4 weeks? 3 years?

That's how animals feel. That + the life/death struggle
>>
>>28436404
dude what the fuck is your deal I have not seen a single post or comment by you that wasn't complete horseshit s mh
>>
>>28436359
There are not many animals that can mate regardless of the session. Females need to get in heat to provoke arousal in males.

Humans are partially unique in this aspect and a reason why we were successful at breeding and spreading around the world.
>>
>>28436526
That's ridiculous,
>you're sucking a cylinder that spews out piss?
>>
>>28436568
Actually, you're gullible and are being lied to so often, that you don't know what the truth looks like.
>>
>>28436712
Except Im not. Im not saying youre wrong but the quality of your posts are just garbage. Why even use a trip if all you spew is dogshit?
>>
>>28436802
>Why even use a trip if all you spew is dogshit?
Cause then you can just filter the retard.
>>
>>28436802
I saw a picture of the guy you're talking to once. He has greasy long hair.

Should've saved the picture.
>>
>>28436802
Anonyfag, this is the /r9k/ of 2016 and you want my posts to have better 'quality'? Even if they did, I'd get fedora'd to death. And no matter what I post, SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS HATE IT. That's the world for you, we thrive on drama.
>>28436850
>using the filter
Are you really that autistic to put your head into the sand that far? Also, that's willful ignorance that is.
>>28436859
I just never brush it Famicom. And it's not greasy..
>>
>>28436359
Actually yeah, why do you think animals just walk up and fuck each other out in the open all the time? They're constantly either in fuck mode or survival mode whereas humans are in neither mode 90% of the time because modern society.
>>
File: images(167).jpg (11 KB, 240x283) Image search: [Google]
images(167).jpg
11 KB, 240x283
>>28436359
Humans are one of the few animals which has sex for pleasure. Most other animals only have sex for reproduction when chemical signals tell the male the female is good to go.

Humans also have these chemical signals: Pheromones. There are even pheromone parties where people hook up after anonymously sniffing each others clothing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone_party

As far as anecdotal evidence, my sister's man fucking never wears a shirt. Sometimes Im in the car with them fucking gagging at his BO, but she doesn't notice. It seems when you find someone who you find attractive you find their sweat and body odours tolerable or even pleasant.

Its also possible that this is why humans kiss, to exchange chemical information through saliva.
>>
>>28436949
I know. I just wanted to provoke you. And get in on the hate circlejerk.

Honestly, I like your hair, familio. Trying to grow mine long as well.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_013431.jpg (188 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_013431.jpg
188 KB, 1200x1600
>>28437147
>tfw my hair is turning gray but you cannot see from shitty pics
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.