[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 years old >still get acne breakouts WHAT THE FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 1462410943513.png (1 MB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
1462410943513.png
1 MB, 935x670
>19 years old
>still get acne breakouts

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
my mom is almost 50 and still gets acne
>>
Try adapalene cream.
>>
>>28436197
I'm 29 years old and I still get acne breakouts regularly. Get ready for the long road. They all told me it would go away after highschool. It never fucking did.

I am on a medical prescription to keep it at bay. It works most of the time. If I didn't lather my face with this benzaclin shit every day I would be a disaster.

Enjoy your future fag, its only gonna get worst.
>>
File: 1444186219765.jpg (79 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1444186219765.jpg
79 KB, 500x334
>>28436197
21 years old here. It won't get better with the time.
>>
>>28436197
if you don't think about it
it goes away
>>
>>28436197
wash your fucking skin you greasy faggot
>>
>>28436572
Best meme 2016
>>
If it's serious you need to see a doctor about it.

If not then go buy some acne scrub and use it regulary. It's likely your skin will become irritated. Buy a moisturizing cream to use once most of the acne is gone.

Lay a fresh towel over your pillow to sleep on. A lot of acne comes from oils on your pillow case.

Don't touch your face.

Also it's possible your skin has become damaged from using too many products. If you've been trying different cleansers and creams give your face a break from everything for a couple weeks. Make sure you have nothing going on so you don't have to go out in public because all the developing acne will break out. Then begin a proper acne regimen.
>>
>>28436572
love this meme of the current year
>>
>>28436572
It doesn't work, some of us just have shit genes.
>>
>Complaining about acne

Jesus Christ man.
I bet you're rich. You have nothing to complain about.
Go away.
>>
>>28436197
If washing your face isn't helping go to a dermatologist and get prescribed a medication. I use differin and acanya and it works for me.
>>
>>28436662

Uh acne can be painful as fuck bro

poor people still feel pain...
>>
>>28436684

Differin is the same thing as adapalene.

That's two recommendations for the same product, OP.

Try it. It works.
>>
>>28436686
But you are not fucking poor. I bet you're rich.
You have everything going for you.
And your problem is fucking acne?
I bet you could pay for a whole face transplant if you wanted to.
>>
>>28436709

I'm poor as fuck bro and I'm not even OP.

I grew up poor too and I still hated having acne because in addition to being poor my face was bleeding and painful.
>>
>19
>nineteen
>teen
>>
22 horrible fucking acne.
the only thing that will work is ACCUTANE. in america you have to read a text book and sign consent forms and get weekly testing bc it's so dangerous. but it works. it will get rid of it. they give you dangerous doses of vitamin A that can scar your liver. it makes your bones stop growing and all kind of other shit. thats why you have to read and test over it. BUTTTTTTT it WILL get rid of your acne. im too scared to do it bc i want to have kids one day that arent deformed.... and i have huge cystic acne on my face chest back thighs and butt. sometimes it hurts so bad that i cant even sit down so i constantly have to make stuff up. if i bump up hard against something huge cysts pop on my back and it hurts so bad. youre not alone.
>>
Obligatory meme responses:
stop drinking milk and soda
stop eating dairy and greasy foods
change pillowcase regularly
wash face often and moisturise
>>
>>28436734
>I'm poor as fuck bro and I'm not even OP.
That I can understand. Good luck to you.
OP on the other hand is rich. I hate him.
>>
>>28436618
Your bullshit bioscience isn't worth shit. The towel on pillowcase doesn't do anything fag, neither does 99% of all the dirt and home remedy crap.

What does work is your first suggestion. Go to a fucking dermatologist and get some clindasol or some shit. That shit works like magic
>>
>>28436765
Tried all of those for over 9 months and my acne got worst.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28436788
Some people don't have an issue that requires a prescription. Obviously it would be the most effective as I listed it first.

None of it is home remedies. It's just standard stuff most people don't think of.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (47 KB, 920x667) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
47 KB, 920x667
>>28436806
Stop eating sugar and take your carbohydrates with fiber.
>>
>>28436765
>stop eating dairy greasy and sugary foods

That's like 99% of food you retard
>>
File: 1434335724702.png (29 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
1434335724702.png
29 KB, 192x191
>>28436828
>acnefags actually believe this
>>
>>28436828
If 99% of your diet is grease and milkfat then you are major fucked
>>
>>28436746
I should let you know that 10% of accutane users actually see an increase in their acne, where it gets extremely sever and causes massive scarring.

Accutane can do miracles and I know people who it has saved. I also know someone that it fucked up bad. It's a bit of a gamble and should only be done as a last resort.
>>
File: 1461684340955.jpg (34 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1461684340955.jpg
34 KB, 384x384
>acne nodules pushing on nerve endings
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>28436826
Did that too fag, did nothing. Literally ate like a vegan with lean chicken breasts for protine for a year and my acne only got worst.
>>
If you struggle with acne and washing your face twice a day doesn't work the only thing you can do to help is get prescribed a medication by a dermatologist, nothing else will work.

Broscience is all bullshit. A dermatologist never once asked me about my diet nor as he ever told me what to eat. I asked him if changing my pillow case would help and he laughed. The only thing he ever said to do was to keep my hands off my face.
>>
>>28436901
you drank sugary drinks, didn't you? juice?
>>
I'm turning 30 this year and just started on accutane

Wish I would have done it sooner instead of saying "it will go away as I get older"
>>
File: 20160508_235733-600x1067.jpg (94 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
20160508_235733-600x1067.jpg
94 KB, 600x1067
>>28436572
>tfw greasy faggot
>hair is grease soaked if not washed daily
> greasy hair touches face and causes acne
>hair gets dried out and goes jewfro mode

There's no winning, NO WINNING.

JUST
>>
Hi everyone, I am 30 and have suffered from moderate to bad facial acne since I was 13. Let me tell you my story.

After a decade and a half of trial and error I can say for certain the following is true (for me)

The following foods give me breakouts

>caffeen, aka chocolate, coffee, sodas
>processed sugars (skittles candies, lucky charms etc)
>stress (exams or whatnot)
>dirty pillow cases, sleeping on my face etc. I own 5 pillow cases and I swap em every other day.

The following do absolutely nothing in helping rid my acne
>over the counter acne products like proactive.
>removing dairy or greasy food from my diet.
>washing my face with a billion products
>not washing my face
>only sometimes washing my face

The following work
>getting direct face sunlight, pretty sure the UV rays kill the acne bacteria
>using prescription acne cream such as benzaclin, 5% benzoyl peroxide, 1% clindawhatever.

That's it fags. I avoid caffeen, stress, and candy. I try to get outside, and I use benzaclin. This keeps my acne pretty much gone, usually you wouldn't be able to tell that I have a problem.

If I stop the benzaclin it comes back with a vengeance. Prob gonna have it till I die or some shit. Either way go to a doctor and get a prescription. It's the only thing that really made a serious difference.
>>
>>28436985
Get a buzz cut
>>
>>28437067
But I'm not balding. My hair is my only good thing, in the rare times it's not an oil slick.
>>
>>28436935
Nope, I only drank water and sometimes I brewed tea, real tea no sugar shit
>>
>>28436985
Your skin looks exactly like mine. I shaved my fucking head and it doesn't help, in fact, I have acne on my head now.

Showing everyday and using shampoo is the only thing that helps, but then my skin and hair gets fucked because it's too dry
>>
>>28437085
oh
okay
sorry. i thought it would help.
but i hope you find a solution.
>>
>>28436985
>greasy hair touches face

there's your problem senpai
why is your hair touching your face? style it up or to the side, and cut it short. Guys don't look good with their hair down.

When washing it, use only a little shampoo - enough to get some of the oil out but not enough to strip all the oils out. Slowly decrease the amount of shampoo you use until you use none and your hair looks beautiful all the time.
>>
>>28437112
I found a solution and it was going to a dermatologist and getting a doctor's prescription. Worked like magic
>>
>>28437131
quit shilling for the skincare jew
>>
>>28436197
Stop eating dairy, wash your face with super cold water after you shower, limit how much fast food you eat, exercise (run a lot), eat healthier (fruits and vegetables eat plenty of these two) Stop smoking if you do.

I'm 19 and we are on the same boat, it gets better with time but its not going to be over night. You can also talk to a dermatologist. Oh and this is the product I use to wash my face.
>>
Who /cyst/ here

I'm convinced my back has a 5 pound sack of puss.
>>
>>28437232
Yeah you should probably let someone with a medical degree have a look.
>>
>>28437048
Is the last one clindamicine? Thats an antibiotic, thats whats killing the bacteria. It takes a while, but eventually it'll clear things up quite a bit.
>>
>>28436828
Lol. You mean to say that's like 99% of your diet. Fruits and vegetables exist, you should try them sometime.
>>
>>28436746
Don't do it , it dodo the worked and I spent too much money
>>
>>28436197
I'm 23 and I've had severe acne for the last decade.

I have severe scarring on my face and back

I stopped caring years ago
>>
>>28436197
Anyone have success with Spiro?

I'm thinking about pretending to be trans so I can get it prescribed to help my oily skin, acne, and receding hairline.
>>
File: VT3hspN.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
VT3hspN.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>>28437091
Yep yep.

>the ride never ends
>>
>>28437124
It just falls into my face

>no shampoo
U wot

What about the smell?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.