[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 2009, 20 years old > 230 lbs (5-10) smoking weed errday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
> 2009, 20 years old
> 230 lbs (5-10) smoking weed errday + crippling anxiety, loved vidya, drugs, greasy food, beer
> hated myself and everything about me

> 2016, 27 years old
> 185 lbs, working fulfilling job, in grad school, been dating amazing 8/10 mixed GF for 6 months and probably gonna marry

AMA. I'm here for you robots. I was once like you, browsing Wikipedia on a Friday night looking up serial killers and documentaries while tripping on shrooms. I had mentors help me, and now I want to reach out to you. I'm truly here to answer any questions, because my path has been cleared and I see the light, friends.
>>
what field are you in grad school for?
>>
File: 1462763178397.jpg (62 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
1462763178397.jpg
62 KB, 536x720
>>28436057

You represent everything I hate, and I sincerely hope you die a long painful death.
>>
>>28436057

How often do you exercise, famygdala?
>>
>>28436057
Did you start dating your GF before or after you improved yourself?
>>
What have you the motivation? Why get out of bed at all?
>>
>>28436094
Graphic design. I majored in journalism and wrote in the NBA for a bit (almost got fired for my anxiety/not showing up to meetings) then fell in love with photography/photo editing and switched things up

>>28436156
I try for at least 3 times a week, but eating a restricted diet is much more important. use myfitnesspal.com. It helped me so much.

>>28436204
Much longer after. I lost most of the weight by 2014. Found her on Tinder, we've talked several times about getting married. But that was after like 10 shitty first dates off that app. You just have to pay your dues.
>>
that's nice. you were probably a normie all along, esp if you can try out tinder, but that's nice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.