[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does society tell males at a young age to put women on pedestals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why does society tell males at a young age to put women on pedestals? This thinking is why women bitch, complain and even cheat on their boyfriends because they didn't buy them some expensive crap that enhances their vanity

Why this?
>>
Women have already knocked men off their place on the pedestal. Not much we can do about it now without being accused of misogyny. Trust me though, in the long run it won't make anyone happy.
>>
Society is a donkey-drawn cart with a big fat man sitting on it

Men are the donkey
Women are the carrot
The big fat man is the kike capital supremacy
>>
>>28435870
Do you think kikes engineered the feminization of the American man? Or was it something else?
>>
>>28435910
Yes, I believe the feminisation of Western men is part of their SJW agenda to erode nationalism and replace it with globalism. Pussified effeminate beta men are useless against the Muslim hordes and tyrone
>>
>>28435910
Women entering the workplace drove wages way down and has forced dual income to be a necesity
So I think so
>>
>>28436258
That's bullshit, I'm a femboy and I'm vehemently against uncontrolled immigration and especially Islam. I also worship white men
>>
It's aliens pushing for globalization and one-world government. They've been watching us for awhile and they want our species to be more like their own. They think by pushing this agenda they'll avert us another world war on this planet, but I don't they really understand humanity at all.
>>
File: 1432429996834.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
1432429996834.png
1 KB, 214x198
>they didn't buy them some expensive crap that enhances their vanity

I hate it.
>>
The solution is simple, lads. We take one half of the robots, the ones with the most potential, and we make them traps. Then the other half will marry one of these traps. No vagina required.
>>
>>28435910

Anyone who doesn't think that is either one of the kikes, a kike minion or an indoctrinated cuck.
>>
>>28435798
>tfw not even allowed to approach women on the street without being deemed an evil creeper and laughed at on youtube
>>
>>28435798
>Why does society tell males at a young age to put women on pedestals?
just stop right there
it's because some fucking idiots can't treat them with proper respect. i get it if the girl is like whatever. when you learn the difference there can be some grey area. but there shoiuld be a line in there somewhere and you just shut the fuck up and don't take advantage of them. it's mutually exclusive, shut up and don't take advantage.
>>
File: 0.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>28436308
these femboys aren't though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.