[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over feeling like I'm not good enough to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 01.jpg (88 KB, 521x800) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
88 KB, 521x800
How do I get over feeling like I'm not good enough to have sex, and not good enough to have a loving gf.

If I ever had sex with a girl I'd feel very guilty, because due to me not being worthy I must have used immoral means of some kind to achieve this result. I'd be the stereotypical autistic beta who apologises after sex.
>>
sorry to break it you but sex is meaningless these days
>>
>>28435710
Nonsense.

If it was meaningless then rape wouldn't be such a huge deal.
>>
>>28435661
Maybe you aren't good enough anon, maybe it isn't just a feeling but the truth and that is what is so depressing
>>
>>28435736
Rape isn't sex.
>>
>>28435661
>>28435661
Girl here. This is fine with some girls even preferred. Knowing you are a beta I'm not afraid of you basically so I'm relaxed enough to have sex with you in the first place. SO the humility makes you attractive. Do just don't even try to get rid of it I guess? I mean have self esteem at least though, in general nothing that wrong with you. I'm an ex rape victim so if anything there is something wrong with me for being so broken I need a guy this extremely beta to feel comfortable at all.

I'm still hot so you might get hot emotionally damaged pussy one day.
>>
>>28435661
This is definitely the wrong place to be asking these questions
>>
>>28435888
There's no way i could do the deed with you. I'd feel like "this is wrong I'm taking advantage of a rape victim, the only way I'm able to have sex is by taking advantage of rape victims."

Although maybe you'd be able to pressure me into it since it sounds like you might have done that kind of thing before.
>>
just get a hooker
>>
>>28435795
oh right, it's not sex, it's POWER. come on. that's mental gymnastics. if rape wasn't sex, it would just be assault, or unlawful detainment or something
>>
>>28435661
Relax. Don't let it show, it happens to us all sometimes. And for Christ's sake, don't apologize after. Thank her for a good time. You already have a gf, so you're already ahead compared to other anons. Get out of /r9k/.
>>
>>28435888

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

also checked
>>
>>28436669
I don't have a gf what made you think i did.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.