[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What stops you from suicide? My health card expired on may 2nd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
What stops you from suicide?

My health card expired on may 2nd last year. (my birthday). My mom wanted me to get it all done up and renewed and I kept passing it off as being lazy and I didn't want to do it. Realistically I knew if I renewed it I'd want to kill myself.

Basically the health card in canada works is if you get hurt it's generally covered by the federal government. So if I broke my arm, I'd only have to pay 50 dollars or so to get it fixed while if I had it expired I'd have to pay the full amount to get it x-rayed and what not.

So I never tried to kill myself last year because if I failed then I'd have to fork over lots of money that I don't have. Pretty dumb idea but now that I have it renewed it makes me feel very scared.
>>
>spending tax money to save suicidal retards who were too big of failures to do it right

this is what sandersfags support
>>
>>28435618
what does sanders have to do with anything when I'm canadian.

We have the guy that wants to legalize weed here.
>>
File: 1447092393179.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447092393179.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>28435536
I would never attempt suicide because I know that it would destroy my parents and the few friends I have, and I care about them way too much to ever put them through something like that
I care more about the people that it would hurt than my own life, fancy that
>>
>>28435536
I haven't got 99 wc yet
>>
>>28435689
I've already attempted twice, both times ended with a vacuum in my stomach. My dad told me I was over dramatic.
>>
File: 1454039097256.jpg (217 KB, 1381x1874) Image search: [Google]
1454039097256.jpg
217 KB, 1381x1874
>>28435837
Third times the charm?
oregano
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.