[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CANT GIRLS BY LAW BE SOMEONES PROPERTY BY REQUEST? WOMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
WHY CANT GIRLS BY LAW BE SOMEONES PROPERTY BY REQUEST? WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELF AUTONOMY THEY NEED MEN TO SURVIVE, FUCK THIS GIRLS ARE HUMAN BEINGS SHIT THEY JUST CHOOSE WHAT GUY THEY WANT TO FUCK AND WALK OVER OTHER MEN THEY SEE AS UNDESIRABLE, SINCE WHEN DID WOMEN DECIDE WHAT PARTNER THEY WANT? IT'S NOT WOMEN THAT ACTIVELY SEEK A PARTNER THEY JUST OPEN THEIR LEGS AND WAIT.

I FUCKING HATE GIRLS, IF YOU DON'T CONFORM TO THEIR STANDARDS WHICH ALL OF THEM SHARE YOUR DIRT TO THEM, I DONT CARE IF SHE DOSENT FEEL THE SAME WAY MY EMOTIONS ARE STRONGER THEN HERS AND SHE IS JUST MESSING WITH ME.
>>
just buy a fleshligh faggot thats what you really want
>>
>>28435457
ugh creep alert
>>
Literally just convert to Islam.
>>
>>28435457
That's dumb

What if gay men said something like that about you?
"My emotions are stronger so I should be able to legally own you and fuck you up the ass because I think I deserve it. If you reject me then you are being selfish"

We're all human and we all have ownership over our own bodies. If you want to own a body buy a sex doll.
>>
>>28435489
OH LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE, A ROASTIE IN THE FLESH, TELL ME, WHAT BRINGS YOU TO HERE YOU FUCKING SELFISH CUNT?
>>
>>28435489
Get the fuck out tumblr. Seriously
>>
File: 1462346242161.jpg (52 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1462346242161.jpg
52 KB, 1280x853
>>28435457
Ooh, the good ol' clear sarcasm bait.

Let's see where OP goes with this one, guys.
>>
I HAVE MY REASONS FOR BEING ANGRY, I WAS INFATUATED WITH A GIRL AND I CHERISHED HER I TRIED TO TALK TO HER ALL THE TIME THEN SHE FUCKING PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME!

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT WHO GAVE GIRLS SO MUCH POWER?
>>
>>28435517
>>28435518
umm he's acting creepy so lol.. why are you yelling lol loser
>>
>>28435657
LISTEN TO ME

You are PATHETIC, there is literally nothing special or unique about women, they dress the same, they act the same, there only real value is whats down below.

So don't name call me you fucking waste of matter!
>>
>>28435657
Also you forgot to answer my question!

WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?

My only conclusion is you spend your time here laughing at those you see as inferior. The so called 'Betas'.

This only reinforced your own inferiority because of your need to put others down in your head to gain self worth.
>>
>>28435752
you mad loser? bet you're ugly in the real life soo

>>28435792
lol.. you're the only one i'm laughing at.. but you're starting to creep me out....... so yeah..
>>
>>28435851
haha great b8 but what you don't realize is that you're b8ing a shitposter. It's a feedback loop of cancer.
>>
>>28435851
>>28435851
I am good looking, your full of shit or a troll

Getting 'creeped out' is just admitting you can't comprehend a particular point of view or concept, also literally a sign women are a kids brain in a woman's body with the only difference being influenced by hormones, totally immature.
>>
>>28436007
in my opinion you're ugly so byeee bitch :)
>>
>Stacy vs desperate loser role playing
Funny.
>>
>>28436031
What ever your estrogen induced delusions say, useless whore.
>>
>>28436110
how am i useless and a whore when i have a boyfriend and a job :)? i'm actually contributing to society and not leeching off my mommy wommy and pissing in bottles.... get a fucking grip lol. by the way everything you say is coming from your dry dick depression. if you actually got pussy you wouldn't have the same opinions :)
>>
Saw this, thought of robots :( sorry guys...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=977_1462650846
>>
>>28436189
>boyfriend

There you go, you have completely contradicted your argument that your not a leech to society. And yu have a job? What job? Secretary? Hairdresser? Those jobs are given/taken up by a women for a reason.

Men are corrupted by whores like you when you use your flesh as a bargaining tool e.g. "Baby please go get some takeaways, ill give you a surprise" So don't pull another ad homienem off on me when it comes to being in a 'dry dick depression'
>>
Noobe test
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=2f0e67552b9d" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>28436312
that's soo.. disgusting?

>>28436321
more like dry dick DESPERATION..stop talking to me :)
>>
>>28436007
>being baited by somebody baited by bait
oh boy
>>
>>28436340
Unfortunate and embarrassing anon, felt the feel...
>He was murdered and rose again.
>>
>>28436340
Yeah whatever slut, slash your wrists until blood streams out, on livestream, buy a sharp knife too.
>>
>>28436189

get the fuck out, normie slore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.