[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most insane internet personality in 4chan's history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1461875658586.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461875658586.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
Who is the most insane internet personality in 4chan's history?
>>
>>28435352
l am. AMA
>>
Hanz
He was a literal schizophrenic
>>
/k/'s Antman.
>>
>>28435352
The UTV stalker from /sp/.
>>
My vote is for CWC, but I'm sure there are some other smaller ones I don't know about.

Everybody should scroll down his fuckton of Facebook photos before they die.
>>
>>28435394
Hanz is in my top 5 for sure
>>
>>28435352
Ant man on /k/. Look him up yourself, the horror is real.
>>
>>28435394
>>28435421
>>28435412
Stories??

Originalio
>>
>>28435352
Elliot Rodgers :^) :^):^)
FUCKING ORIGINAL
>>
>>28435388
I remember hearing about that guy but I never got the full story. Details?

>>28435466
Is there confirmation he came here? Wizardchan actually had a thread about his youtube videos about a month before the Day of Retribution, they aren't sure if he posted there though.
>>
>>28435512
The first link was intended for >>28435394. A google search isn't coming up with anything comprehensive.
>>
>>28435421
The UTV stalker was definitely just UTV.
>>
>>28435435
Basically Antman had a colony of ants which he attempted to fully weaponize. As in, he would experiment with the colony, which usually entailed torturing and killing small animals with it. He'd report his progress, and ask for advice on making the colony a more effective killing machine.
That is, until some guys from /k/ had enough. They went to "go visit" Antman. Antman hasn't posted since.
>>
>>28435435
>>28435512
I hate to be the spoon feeding fuck, but I don't want this thread to be "story? Story? Story?" So here's the low down on Hanz; Hanz was a schizo from /x/ who deeply believed his wife had been taken from him by heebie Jeebie illominaughty and demanded she be returned to him. He ended up going too damn far and the cops got involved and he is now permabanned from the site.

To this day, no one knows whether or not his wife was real
>>
>>28435435
>this new
Lurk the fuck more
>>
>>28435602
Oh yeah, and he thought the entire world was some time loop matrix being upheld by the illuminati in an attempt to keep the people in dream like states so that they couldn't get any closer to the truth
>>
Well Tobey Reynolds shot up a school
>>
me, duh
because it's all true, most of it at least.
I've used about 20 trips in my very long time here, and basically single-handedly destroyed /mu/; and now they don't even believe it's me when I post, I've transcended.
>>
imitation crab meat anon
>>
>>28435592
Haven't been to /k/ in a while, any screencaps of him?
>>
>>28435592
>That is, until some guys from /k/ had enough. They went to "go visit" Antman. Antman hasn't posted since.
This is bullshit. The Ant Man would always complain about headaches. Somebody claiming to be his roommate got on 4chan, said the Ant Man had died of a brain tumor, and then Ant Man never posted with his trip again.

Likely he was a troll who staged his own death when he got bored.
>>
Crayfishe is one crazy guy
>>
>>28435692
oh, and only about 1/5000 of my posts are on a trip.
>>
Rambling Guy from /ck/ is more of a harmless maniac but he's still one of the most memorable.
I wish I'd used /k/ during Antman's heyday, he sounds interesting.
>>
Well, look; when you say "insane" you gotta look away from people like Reynolds or Elliot, because what did they do? Some shootings, big whoop, compare that to men like Antman who have literally crucified animals in sick twisted mutation experiments or Hanz, who tried to kill a cop In an attempt to get out of the repeating day cycle he believed he was in
If you want insane, Hanz and Antman are both good picks, but you need to stay in that range
>>
>>28435692
How did you destroy /mu/?
>>
>>28435863
I'm the one that posted about 'popular music' in basically every thread on the subject and destroyed what little of the jazz and 'classical' community that was there. I think I did this (almost) every day for a year straight.

All intentionally.
>>
File: UTV Stalker.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
UTV Stalker.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>28435435
He makes even the most fanatical waifuist look tame and reserved in comparison.
>>
>>28435953
>All intentionally.
Did you ever have a reason or were you just trying to make an impact?
>>
>>28436023
It was hilarious to watch such a slow board buy the same damn shtick every day, multiple times, for a year.

Eventually, the mods/janitors were looking for any excuse to ban me.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1138x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1138x779
>>28435953
You're a fucking asshole, dude.

Have fun being a sociopath, dick-bag.
>>
>>28435956
This is unnerving as fuck
>>
>>28435953
hold on your name is on the tip of my tongue
i remember threads like that
>tfw mu used to be good
>>
>>28436203
I made a trip (because I was asked to, but only used it when I was asked to use a trip instead of always) and it went something like /mu/tants: suck my ding dong. Because it started with a / it didn't save in my cache, though, so I can't use it.

Even if I did, I used it so rarely that almost no one remembers, and it wouldn't change that my identity has taken a life of its own now.

What's better is, this all happened around the time CLT 'died'. So people thought I was CLT.
>>
>>28436054
Sounds like Alphonse on /o/, except /o/ has no mods.
>>
A lot of the tripfags here were pretty fucking nuts if you got to know them very well. Not schizophrenic insane but I would guess they have mood disorders.
>>
I saw a schizophrenia thread on /x/ where several people said the captchas told them to do awful things.
>>
Bandage killed somebody when he was younger and never told anybody about it
>>
>>28436278
i assumed /mu/ died cause of that wwwwwwww trip calling everything meme rap,at least it felt like it did
>>
>>28435394
Hanz is just a meme to discredit other schizos who stumble upon the truth
He's not even real anymore
>>
>>28435352
fucking nux

literally ed in 3d
>>
>>28435352
It's gotta be moot
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 496x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 496x549
the brief period that Johnny Neptune was here was v entertaining

>inb4 new
>>
Any fuckwit tripfag is insane. They are so desperate for (yous) But it is amusing to see how desperate they are for attention. I just with we could be notified when they inevitably suicide
>>
>>28438536
That helped, but no.

Here's the factors, in no order, that killed it:
>me
>kshitters
>memerap/wwwwwwww
>vaporwave
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.