[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only thing I like in this world is my truck >accidently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Wojak36.jpg (35 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
Wojak36.jpg
35 KB, 482x427
>only thing I like in this world is my truck
>accidently backed into a light post with it today

I fuck up everything in my life. I wish to die.

Anyone else have a shit day or a shit life in general?
>>
>shit life

Oh ya
>>
What kind of truck is it?
>>
File: 1374211518288.png (29 KB, 522x399) Image search: [Google]
1374211518288.png
29 KB, 522x399
>>28435331

we're being a little overdramatic here arent we?
>>
File: werwer.jpg (102 KB, 700x368) Image search: [Google]
werwer.jpg
102 KB, 700x368
You maybe have done something bad to deserve that. Reflect upon the negative things that happen and be thankful when things go your way. Be careful as to not get yourself in complex, stressful situations for the future.
>>
>>28435748
Thats some deep shit, man.
I think we all can learn something from that post.
>>
>>28435331
have fun fixing it I guess?

it's your truck nigger, feel that feel when you lovingly restore it and care for it
>>
THE LUKEWARM OATS I AM EATING ARE THE CLOSEST THING I WILL RECEIVE TO A HUG TELLING ME EVERYTHING WILL BE OK THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH AND PERHAPS THIS YEAR
>>
>car is the only thing I like in my pathetic virgin life
>one night the garage door opener catches fire
>drips molten plastic all over the side, destroying the paint

Was that really necessary, God?
What a fucking asshole.
>>
>>28435331
>get job right out of college
>buy a new car, nothing fancy, just a corolla, still happy to have my own car
>get rear ended within 6 months of owning it
>lady's insurance covers it
>get my bumper fixed car looks brand new
>in less than I week I back into this fucker's car who decided to park directly behind my driveway
>offered to pay out of pocket to fix the damage to keep my insurance rates from going up since I have a job and easily enough money in savings to cover the small dent I put into his 2001 Honda Pilot that was covered in dents anyway
>he agrees
>we shake on it and I give him a number for the body shop I got my car fixed the first time
>tell him if he gets an estimate I can work with the body shop on payment since I know the guy who runs it
>he agrees
>three days later he calls me and tells me that he talked to his wife and he would need to go through my insurance
>no longer have clean driving record and insurance went up $75 a month

I realize I'm the one who fucked up in this situation but I don't know why he didn't trust me. I live right across the street so it's not like I'm going to just skip out on him or something. Also to top it all off the fucking dumbass is still parking his car there, even though it's in violation of the HOA. Fuckity fuck fuck.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.