[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys. What do I tell a potential gf (never had one before) about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: liGqPI2.jpg (170 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
liGqPI2.jpg
170 KB, 1280x1024
Guys.

What do I tell a potential gf (never had one before) about my criminal record?
>>
File: 9200483.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
9200483.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
She will think you are a badass

try to exaggerate your efforts to destroy the establishment
>>
>>28434569

this, I can attest from experience this works.
>>
>>28434569

>She will think you are a badass

This. Girls like degenerates
>>
That depends on how serious it was. Why talk about this with her at all? Unless it's a big part of your life still, some things are better left unsaid. If you want to tell her you can, though I'd wait awhile first.
>>
well, we need to know the crimes, obviously it depends on the severity
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>28434569
Yep. This will work in your favor.
>>
You don't have a criminal record faggot.
>>
>>28434664
>>28434660
I stole a lot of money.
>Charged with 27 different charges
>Offered 7 years federal time
>Had good lawyer
>Plead guilty to 4 charges
>Did 5.5 months in jail and 4.5 months in a halfway house

The news articles made it sound hardcore James Bond stuff, but me and another guy were just coked out and walked in and out.
>>
>>28434660
>>28434664
As someone who works at a law firm doing criminal representation, these are vital questions.

If a case is sealed, don't discuss it. That's a general piece of information.
If you have convictions and they need to be discussed, that's a bridge that can be wisely tread as needed.

Sounds, though, like you want to volunteer this info.
>>
>>28434544
Depends on what it is
>>
>>28434721
how was jail anon?
>>
>>28434732
>Sounds, though, like you want to volunteer this info.

I sort of have to if I want this girl to trust me.

>>28434739
theft among other things

>>28434881
Really boring. 99.9% of it was boring and 0.1% of it was "HOLY FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON".

>>28434695
Yes I do unfortunately.
>>
>>28434544
Poorly composed pic: planetary-scale impacts do not produce a "thru-and-thru" like a small calibre projectile thru tissue. Nor would there be an "exit hole". Sad ignorance of physics.
>>
>>28434732
There are news articles. It's obviously going to show up with a cursory Google search.
>>28434721
She'll think you're a fucking badass. You stole tons of money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.