[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my dad and his friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>tfw I'm sitting there just browsing 4chan, depressed and all as usual.. in the kitchen
>tfw my old faggot 60 year old dad walks in and complains about how the water is still running
>tfw I tell him it's not my responsibility but the person who turned it on (his friend)
>tfw he gets pissed off, starts yelling at how much money is wasted that the fosset is turned on
>tfw I tell him its such a minor problem, the person, (his friend), could've shut the thing off and not me
>tfw he gets even more pissed off and bitches and complains, I start getting pissed off because he's an annoying bitch
>tfw I tell him that if he's so pissed off just to kill me because I'm a living failure anyways at 20 years of age
>tfw he tells me to put a sock in it and that why would he want to snuff something he put into for 20 years as if I was an inanimate object
>tfw I don't secretly care what he says, then he hits me and goes back to his seat watching TV with his shit friend
>tfw they start talking behind my back while I'm right there listening to them which is what they always do because they know I don't say anything back
>tfw his faggot younger white trash bluecollar friend starts blaming me and I tell him its his fault for opening the fosset in the first place
>tfw my dad intervenes and they both continue bitching at me
>tfw when I don't care again what they said and continue playing the PC in the kitchen
>tfw his faggot friend gets up, starts unplugging everything from the computer and I tell him to stop
>tfw he doesn't, I get up, shove him and we start a fight, I punch him in the face, and just when its about to get heated my asshole dad pulls me away and tells me to go to bed or walk away because his nigger girlfriend has arrived
>tfw I tell these churlish babyboomer baffoons that everything could've been avoided if his faggot friend didn't turn off the fucking fosset and that they're insane for getting uppity about such a retarded problem and I just wanted to be left alone
>>
>tfw I simply leave the house, disgruntled as fuck, wishing every minute I didn't have to live with those assholes and I could live alone
>>
Move out. Problem solved.
>>
>>28434129
>OP cannot even spell "faucet" correctly.
>>
>>28434129
Faucet*
>>
>>28434129
It's spelled "faucet".
>>
>>28434129
What the fuck is a fosset? Are you seriously this white trash?
>>
>>28434162
>>28434169
Does it really matter about the spelling?
>>
File: 1447562371911.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447562371911.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1001
>>28434129
>fosset

jesus fucking christ this board is actually full of mental children. How terrifying.

To think that so many people in the world are this stupid, this self absorbed and frankly this worthless is so awful
>>
>>28434129
was it a good punch?
>>
File: image(6).jpg (4 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
image(6).jpg
4 KB, 300x57
>>28434129
>fosset
Do you mean faucet?
>>
>>28434197
>>28434214
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Fosset

It's an obsolete form of faucet, can be used as a spelling for faucet.
>>
>>28434255
No, I meant fosset. I like that better than faucet.

>>28434242
Fuck off already with the fosset.

>>28434246
Yes, knocked his glasses off.
>>
>>28434162
>>28434169
>>28434197
>>28434214
>>28434242
>>28434255

The autism is real

No surprise this wasn't original
>>
>>28434129

time to kill your dad, his nigger gf and his stupid friend

and then suicide by cop

>if you don't do it you are a useless nigger yourself
>>
>>28434316
Either that or triggering an angry dude by ignoring his story and correcting his spelling will lead to a funny as fuck meltdown
>>
Just get a job and move out you lazy fuck. Bitching about it won't help.
>>
>>28434319
I would love to do that, unfortunately, you can't get away with crimes anymore so I'm afraid >>28434160 has the only answer possible at this time.

Pls no bully reply.
>>
>>28434354
It doesn't matter desu, I just wanted to express my anger with my own fellow robots.

It gets worse and worse everyday, I'm thinking I'm gonna have to move out soon enough.

>>28434357
Except I don't have any money, and nobody will hire me even though I have a highschool diploma and a very average GPA since I didn't give a shit about highschool in the first place.
>>
>>28434129
You're a sniveling egoist retarded faggot

You hear a faucet running and you can't even turn it off ? Oo I din turn the foszet on not my money being waisted "

It's your dad's money, the same money funding your ability to fagpost on a circle jerk forum and puts food in your seacow entitled mouth

"Son why didn't u the off the faucet "
Oyyyy am a failure at 20 just kill me muhh fosszet

*writes a post about it*
Youre a dramatic attention whore which is why you tried to make the faucet ordeal about yourself, and why you wrote this post. if your lazy illiterate niggerself just turned off a faucet or apologized you wouldn't be using your tears for lube right now and avoided the whole situation

Keep wallowing in self pity faggot
>>
>>28434129
It also could have been avoided by you just turning the fucking faucet off.
>>
>>28434424
Well looks like you deserve how you're getting treated considering you're to mentally ill to do anything for yourself
>>
>>28434129
I feel bad that your dad has to have such a stupid, incompetent, human waste for a son. Probably really embarrassing for him. It's your dad who we should all feel sorry for.
>>
Just so we're clear, where do we stand on the whole faucet/fosset thing?
>>
>>28434513
It's faucet. You can't expect white trash to have proper spelling.
>>
>>28434437
>>28434454
Not an argument, his old faggot friend could've turned it off when he should've, it was his doing, therefore his problem. Not mine, logically.

So please, call me lazy, but I know that deep down I am in the right.
>>
File: 1460950941368.jpg (51 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
1460950941368.jpg
51 KB, 676x858
>>28434437
Required original text
>>
>>28434129
>fosset
lol
>>
>>28434500
Hey, its his fault for bringing me into the world. Not mine. Why do you think I'm on this board?

>>28434513
>>28434535
It can be either faucet or fosset, fosset is just an older term for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 460x345
>>28434129
>tfw
On every single line of text I'm triggered.
>>
>>28434583
It is your problem because you have a responsibility in your father's house hold to look after his place and contribute in some aspect since you clearly can't do it in any other way (no job etc) at least not just be a consuming parasite

logically you're a bitch still living at your parents house and 20 yr old manchild getting his ass beat over faucets with no understanding of elementary level spelling

So deductive reasoning shows that you are in fact a tumor
>>
>>28434668
>responsibility in your father's house
Well technically, he doesn't own me anymore as I'm not a minor, therefore I am not in debt to him. How is it my responsibility exactly if I don't owe him any favors?

>20 yr old manchild getting his ass beat over fossets
For the record, I was winning the fight until my old fag father showed up.

>no understanding of elementary level spelling
Actually if you would just look up the word faucet, you will see that fosset could also be used as a word to describe the same thing as it is just an obsolete term for it.
>>
>>28434424
>nobody will hire me even though I have a highschool diploma

What is the world coming to? baka desu senpai
>>
>>28434921
Well, maybe I should just kill myself and get it over with. I don't feel like I belong on this Earth anyways, yet every time I have come close to a near death experience, I live.

If there was a God, I don't know why he'd want me to live. But it was probably pure coincidence and luck, so, I think shooting myself is probably the best way to go... Or moving out, either one.
>>
Who goes on a computer in their kitchen?
Go to your room and do that.
>>
>>28435100
I pity people who do this too. Cmon guys give him a break he has a "family" computer.
>>
>>28435117
He explicitly said PC. Unless he's just using that colloquially to refer to a computer.
>>
>>28434129
Also

>Fosset

Really, its faucet you dip.
>>
>>28435117
>>28435138
Yes, its a "family" computer, I don't even own anything in that house. I'm such a pathetic loser.. Why even live.
>>
File: kys.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>28434269
sort of like how OP is an obsolete form of human being
>>
>>28435195
I feel bad for your dad. Maybe you should just relieve him of his misery if you know what i mean
>>
>>28435047
You could just leave with your belongings and see where life takes you desu
>>
>>28434129
>PC in the kitchen

Are your parents 70?
>>
>>28434129
why the fuck didn't you just get up and turn the faucet off when you knew it was running you fucking lazy bastard
>>
File: MiddleFinger.jpg (23 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
MiddleFinger.jpg
23 KB, 400x405
>>28435277
>sort of like how OP is an obsolete form of human being

Haha, yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>28435306
Faggot.

>>28435311
I doubt I'd get very far desu if I did that.

>>28435327
No, but they're not that far from 70.

>>28435372
Well honestly, I was going to up until he showed up, then that's when the blame game happened.
>>
>>28434808
>don't owe him any favors
You pay rent and utilities? No? So you stay under his roof, eat his food, drink his water and use his magic wall holes and you can't even turn of a fucking faucet?
>I was winning
Again your 60 year old father's friend, nigger you were beating on a fuck geriatric
>obsolete term for faucet
So you're a hipster too?
>>
>>28435482
Off*
Against*
Fuck phone typing
>>
>>28435482
This. As long as you're living in their house, your parents will always own you.
>>
>>28435482
>>28435523
>stay under his roof, eat his food, drink his water and use his magic wall holes
This is true, but what makes you think I'm subjective to him because of basic needs? I can get that if I truly wanted to on my own, except I would be worse off then I already am.

You must mistake me for somebody who is in a completely owned checkmate position.

>Again your 60 year old father's friend
You'd be surprised at the fighting skills of old people.

>So you're a hipster too?
Nope, with some words you can have archaic spellings, but they mean the same thing.

That doesn't mean I'm a hipster, it just means I'm correct as well.

>>28435504
You're so concerned about spelling, man, give it a rest. It's not like you have anything else to do in your pathetic life, hypocrite.
>>
The way I see it your dad is like these fuckers making fun of your spelling, wrong but don't even know they look pretentious. The difference is you should apologize to your dad because it would show you respect him whereas it doesn't matter what these douchebags that think this was some kind of spelling bee think.
>>
File: f-fuck.jpg (19 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
f-fuck.jpg
19 KB, 600x526
>>28435961
Well see the thing is Anon, I have apologized to him numerous times and I tell him to stop turning wrathful at things that are really insignificant.

But of course, he keeps going at it and never bothers to see the errors of his ways, aka an OCD freak.
>>
>>28435721
>What makes you think I'm subjective to him because of basic needs?
Because he is providing for your basic needs rather than you providing for yourself, his responsibility ended when you turned 18 yet he still provides for you, least you can do to pay him back is to clean up after yourself and things like turning of taps and light when not in use
>you'd be surprised by the fighting skills of old people
Bro, he wears glasses and from what you say you would of won if your dad didn't pull you off him, so I'm assuming he isn't at peak physical form or trained in a fighting style so unless he pulled a knife or tasser, (which I doubt or you would of said so) I don't know what fighting skills you are talking about
>concerned with spelling
Yeah it's a habit to correct spelling errors, don't want to rely on auto correct
>>
File: Chester_A_Arthur.jpg (51 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
Chester_A_Arthur.jpg
51 KB, 334x250
>>28436254
>his responsibility ended when you turned 18 yet he still provides for you

Glad you admitted, my question is why the fuck did you have to roast me? I really am going through a tough time here.

>He wears glasses
Yeah but he was a former military guy, and had a knife with him, he probably would've pulled it out if my dad didn't do something. But I had the advantage at that time, nevertheless, due to my first strike.

>Yeah it's a habit to correct spelling errors
Bro, stop being a fucking grammar nazi then, nobody likes that. For Heaven's sake you're on a fucking anime imageboard above all places, do you really think the majority of people care about your spelling or spelling errors?

Because let me tell you, they really don't. Especially when they only care about memes and Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>28436435
>do you really think the majority of people care about your spelling or spelling errors?

>Because let me tell you, they really don't. Especially when they only care about memes and Japanese cartoons.

Yeah, I would bet a lot of people on here do.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>28436467
>Yeah, I would bet a lot of people on here.

Am I supposed to believe a bunch of nihilistic imageboarders care about spelling?

Come on, get real, faggot.
>>
>>28436521
You're just acting like a bitch because you expected /r9k/ to take your side and we didn't.

Fucking manchild. Hang yourself.
>>
>>28434583
This has gotta be bait
>>
>>28436551
>/r9k/
>taking my side

A few of them did, and I am thankful for their support. But of course assholes like you have to come along and ruffle up some feathers.

And by the way, I find it heavily ironic you're calling me a manchild when the rest of us on here are. It seems to me you're the foreigner to this board.
>>
>>28436635
Don't pay any of these normie faggots attention. I know this place has been infested so maybe repost at infinity my friend.
>>
>>28436435
>I really am going through a tough time
Yeah but it's cuz you blew the situation out of proportion, even if you had a point a si.please "sorry I thought your friend was using it to fill something up" may have ended it is say may because I don't know the exact circumstances
>former military guy, had a knife with him
OK but it still seems to me that you were quick to violence which would of escalated things to you bleeding on the floor
>stop being a grammar nazi...do you really think people care about you're spelling
I haven't corrected anyone's spelling but I think it's good to correct people so they don't get into the habit of spelling the words wrong, I corrected my post as a habit like, useless to do? Yeah but I did it anyway
>>
File: Orson.jpg (16 KB, 236x291) Image search: [Google]
Orson.jpg
16 KB, 236x291
>>28434129
Sounds like you're supported by a family who is tired of an ungrateful faggot son.
>>
>>28434129
So your elderly fathers friend forgot to turn off a faucet, you realize this but do nothing.
Your father confronts you and you ask to be killed.
His elderly friend unplugs your computer.
You become violent and hit him.

Am I supposed to feel bad for you or your dad?
>>
>>28434129
just came in this thread to let you know it is spelled faucet.
>>
Lol u fagots.

Getting trigered over spelling.

Hes only 20. Only neglectful patents make you leave at 18. Rich loving parents keep you or pay for a place for you.18 means hes legally responsible for himself nothing else. His dad chose to keep him there. He loves him.

Anon your dad loves you. Next time just say ok ill.turn if off nextime.
>>
It's "faucet", you stupid fucking idiot.
>>
Dude you gotta get out of there or you'll wake up one day to find they trashed your computer.

Also that's a horrific life and it's destroying you.
>>
>>28434129
Op why don't you just get a job and move out instead of bitching on 4chan?
>>
>>28436692
>Yeah but its cuz you blew the situation out of proportion
Alright Anon, how about living with an annoying, pissy father for 20 years and let's see how you manage. You probably would've cracked like me after taking enough shit from the man.

>OK but it still seems to me that you were quick to violence
Of course, he was violating my personal rights by turning off property, a computer, that wasn't his, I had a right to be pissed off and a legitimate casus belli to attack.

>its good to correct people so they dont get into the habit of spelling words wrong

I didn't spell fosset incorrectly, fosset is literally another way to spell faucet. They both mean the same thing. It's still proper English.

>>28436682
Yeah I think I should go on infinity, this place has really fallen.
>>
How can you spell "faucet" wrong and then wonder why you're being treated this way? You kind of deserve it.
>>
His friend is your gest so treat him accordingly. If he left the fosset on turn it off. Remember for next time ok.

And what kind of gest goes unplugging peeples computers. Thats uncalled for also.
>>
>>28436779
I just came in here to let you know that I moved out of the house at 18. my Dad is a CIO and worth a few million dollars.

He and I hang out when we are in town together drinking beers watching sportsball or discussing IT trends. I'm a sysadmin btw

Being white trash must really fucking suck.
>>
All these retards getting on OP about "Spelling Faucet" wrong. It's not incorrect. It's just obsolete. The word was spelled as "Fosset" at one point and is still technically correct, even if no longer used.

It's ok OP, I get it.
>>
>>28436929
>fag
>>
>>28436965
>
aks was also the original way to say ask but fuck chimpy trash
>>
>>28436914
Yeah how dare you spell a word wrong. You know im a faggot psychopath who gets triggered by mispelled words. You know I have a condition! Why did you do that to me!
>>
>Fosset

Please die in a fucking fire.
>>
you probably spell it spicket too you fucking dunce.
>>
>>28436965
Thanks feller, I do appreciate it.
>>
>>28435523
No. As long as you don't pay rent, they can tell you what to do. They don't own you.
That's like saying people own parasites or leeches.
>>
>>28436937
Whats sportsball?

Hmm
>>
It doesn't surprise me that you sound like white trash and you can't even spell "Faucet" correctly. Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>28434369
at least get some buckets of paint and throw it around his house
>>
File: OkayPepe.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
OkayPepe.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>28437130
That's a good idea, I'll do that on the final day when I'm financially well off and I can move to another state.. Or Canada/Alaska if I really want to escape it all.

Will do, Anon. I'll even post it on here.
>>
op i feel your pain, really sad to see it but r9k is no longer a place for a brobot to post a quallity greentext.
my advice - leave this forum. do whatever you want with your life but don't waste yourself trying to connect and relate to what is essentially /b/ nowadays
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-23-05-35-1.png (336 KB, 2560x1331) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-23-05-35-1.png
336 KB, 2560x1331
>>28436877
>how about living with an annoying pissy father for 20 years
Huh you'd think after living in this environment for 20 years you would of adapted to it,
>violating my personal right by turning off property
So uh, is the comp wedged in anywhere special thanks makes it fall under personal rights? Alo unless I'm mistakes the comp in question is not actually you property but rather your fathers
>I didn't spell Fosset incorrectly
Never said you did, I called you a hipster for using the old way of spelling it, remember?
>>
>>28437591
Place that*
Yeah I know it's poinless
>>
>>28434129
>not saying "oh my bad, dad, whoops I'll turn it off/turn if off next time, your friend left it on and I though he was still using it." or something like that
cmon OP, he's your dad
>>
>>28437591
>20 years you would've adapted to it
Nah, I just bear with it. I don't really adapt.

>So uh, is the comp wedged in anywhere special thanks makes it fall under personal rights?
Considering I've been playing on it for 15 years of my life, I think it's part of my body, yes.

>Never said you did, I called you a hipster for using the old way of spelling it, remember?

It's not rly that old desu, maybe about 200 years old but that's about it. Alot of the words we use today that are considered correctly spelled are older than that.

So it really doesn't matter about the spelling of fosset since like I said, it means the same thing anyways, you OCD grammar faggot.

>>28438090
He's also a dick.
>>
>>28436692
>>28436467
You cunts are just ripping on his spelling because you have no argument.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.