[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >dating for over three months now >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 205x246
>finally get gf
>dating for over three months now
>we legitimately love each other
>she likes acting like a little kid, don't think too much of it at first
>realize she's a little slow mentally
>she's REALLY into the whole "being a little kid" thing (not sexually)
>one day finally tells me something that explains everything
>"oh anon, I never told you but got tested a while ago and I might be on the autism spectrum"

I FINALLY GET A GOOD LOOKING GF AND SHE'S AUTISTIC WHY WOULD A BENEVOLENT GOD DO THIS TO ME
>>
>>28434081
I don't get the problem here
>>
mate, if you thought that she was normal. and then all of a sudden you realise she's autistic, it dosen't make a difference. imagine if you were to colmpletely despise india, one day you're eating berries that you thought were from japan, but realised they're from india. it doesn't make much of a difference appart from the idea that you have of it now. it tastes the same as your beloved japanese berries. its the same for your gf.
>>
>>28434264
>constantly acts embarrassing in public
>cannot have a serious conversation with her
>cannot have an intellectual discussion with her because she doesn't understand 80% of the W O R D S I'm even saying

See the problem yet?
>>
>>28434303

What does "intellectual" mean?
>>
>>28434303
>>constantly acts embarrassing in public
>>cannot have a serious conversation with her
>>cannot have an intellectual discussion with her because she doesn't understand 80% of the W O R D S I'm even saying
sounds fucking cute
>>
>>28434303
You're the stupid fuck that took 3 months to figure it out.
>>
>>28434329
About classes in uni or about philosophy or shit like that.
>>
>>28434368
I like how vague you are about your supposedly intellectual conversations. Let's everyone know you're a retard.
>>
>>28434303
Why did you expect to ever have an intellectual conversation with a woman? Your disappointment is your own fault, not hers.
>>
>>28434081
>(not sexually)
here is your (You) don't come at me with this bullshit. Either you're a eunuch, gay, or a cuck.
>>
>>28434299
>one day you're eating berries that you thought were from japan, but realised they're from india. it doesn't make much of a difference appart from the idea that you have of it now.
terrible example, if I saw that they were from india I would throw them away immediately for being shit-berries
>>
>>28434410

I think he meant that she doesn't roleplay as a child when they fuck, she is just dumb as bricks.
>>
>>28434368
If that is your definition of intellectual you must be the autistic one
>>
>>28434387
That's why he's here pretending to have a girlfriend. And if he really does, and she's as he says, then they should be perfect together because he IS a fucking retard. 3 months... what a retard.
>>
>>28434443

Don't you mean dingle-berries?
>>
>>28434452
You know what he means, smartass. He wants to discuss specific ideas and have her be able to either critically evaluate them or offer her own insights, instead of pretending she can't pronounce a large word and acting like dyslexia is in any way "cute".

OP, my girlfriend was exactly the same. It's incurable. Either develop an age-play fetish or trade her in so somebody with one can have her.

By the way, 90+% of people period will be unable/unwilling to have the sorts of conversations you desire with you, and among those who do, you yourself will be too stupid/uneducated on the subject for them to actually bother with. You're going to have to learn to satisfy yourself with posting on niche forums and reading old books.
>>
>>28434081
KILL YOURSELF FUCKING FAGGOT

orioriginal
>>
>>28434081
Fucking faggot your an idiot OP
>>
MR F!
>>
File: 1461210290884.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461210290884.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>tfw no autistic qt gf

Fuck you, OP, I would love to switch places with you.
>>
>>28434081
>I FINALLY GET A GOOD LOOKING GF
Stop whining, you little shit. Just be happy that you aren't alone.
>>
>>28434368
So, because you're using unnecessarily big words to sound smart that she, or most people not in those particular fields won't understand, she's dumb?

Please though, give us some examples of the actual topics.
>>
>>28434303
If you wanna talk to an autistic grill pass a journal back and forth
>>
>>28434081
Don't take this for granted anon. Most people on here will never have a gf, let alone a good looking one. Fuck the shit out of her for us, lad, we're counting on you.
>>
File: 1461585645609.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461585645609.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>28434081
>tfw current gf is into ageplay, furry, and vore.
>>
>>28435678
Does she show you her deviantart Undertale OCs?
>>
Piss off normie we don't care about your whore of a girl friend. Go bitch else where
>>
>>28434081
You know part of the reason she picked you?

You're smarter than her.

Here's a redpill: Women can even smell out the best genes she wants in a partner.
>>
>but got tested a while ago and I might be on the autism spectrum

Not how it works.

You can't test and get 'might be', you either are to some degree or aren't.

I have a real diagnosis for your gf:
Underage special snowflake, now delete your shit thread and go to bed.
>>
>>28434303
>cannot have an intellectual discussion with her
The fuck you doing m8. I grew out of wanting "intellectual" conversation with women when I got out of high-school that shit gets old quick. Vast majority of people have terrible opinions or are grossly misinformed. If I want thought provoking conversation I talk to my colleagues at work, friends in relevant fields of study, or find an interesting thread/forum somewhere. There is absolutely no reason to talk about things to people who aren't actively engaged in the study of the field.
There are many more kinds of enjoyable conversation than ones of the "intellectual" variety, whatever you meant by that anyway. If that's what you want out of a companion you need to rethink your life.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.