[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you manage to make contact with "aliens" what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1461741625325.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1819) Image search: [Google]
1461741625325.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1819
you manage to make contact with "aliens"

what do you ask from them
>>
>>28433897
Normalfag genocide, please, ayyy
>>
>>28433897
can you turn into a hotter alien and have sex with me
>>
>>28433897
Please take me away or end my life peacefully.
>>
Take me and everyone who identifies as a robot to another planet so we can settle there and make a new life for ourselves away from the oppression of normies.
>>
Give me something cool like a laser gun with energy shields impenetrable by anything currently in use on earth so I can conquer the planet
>>
>show me cool shit
and they actually do
but then I feel like shit for being a selfish cunt and having nothing to offer them
>>
>>28433897
ayy Ima0
>>
>"aliens"
Depends on what they actually are.
>>
Please don't genocide our race, please help us develop our technological ability forward so we, as a species, can stop squabbling over petty shit as much.
>>
get some qts to suck my dick
>>
File: 1462689079983.gif (182 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462689079983.gif
182 KB, 640x360
>>28433992
how the fuck did he get this past the robot?
>>
>>28433897
First of all I dont think they speak human language like they do in the movies and videogames. And if they do they wouldnt understand our emotions, wishes, etc.
How would I communicate with them?
>>
id ask them to take me with them to work with them how ever i could
>>
>>28433897
those quotations make me doubt whether they're actually aliens

i say nothing
>>
>>28433897
Sex changing technology :^)
>>
Ability to genetically alter any organism. So i can become SuperChad.
>>
Please end my life.

Probably not an original post, haha.
>>
>>28434395
Ayylmaos are disconcertingly similar to us, anon. They communicate using raw telepathy, sound-based language that denotes cognitive functions is unnecessary because they communicate using those cognitive functions directly.
>>
>>28433897
I tell them to fuck off and stay on their planet unless they want to incur the wrath of humanity
>>
File: fuck toe hoes.png (17 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck toe hoes.png
17 KB, 500x400
>>28433897
fuck off cunts, we're full

you can crash on the moon if you want
>>
hot alien sex
>>
where their dealer is
>>
>>28433897

Immortality, or whatever their best current version of it is. More life is the best thing I could imagine.
>>
Gibs me chobits waifu
>>
>>28433897
Technology to enslave the human race and proclaim myself as a demigod
>>
>>28436072
T H I S
H I S T
I S T H
S T H I
>>
>>28433897
Are you actually aliens from a different planet who evolved just like humans did, or are you demons or spirits who exist on a different plane?

And either way, what exactly do I have to trade to you in exchange for powers? I have some serious work to do in this lifetime and I'm going to need whatever you can do for me.
>>
I would ask them what do they think of us and if they like our nuclear weapons.

And i would tell them now it would be a good time to wipe us out.
>>
Nigga you ugly as fuck

Probably something like that
>>
pls remove 90% of the human race
pls
>>
>>28433897
ayyyo lmao
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.