[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Man, 58, killed at home while eating dinner after a bullet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1368044697858.png (239 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1368044697858.png
239 KB, 511x428
>Man, 58, killed at home while eating dinner after a bullet rips through his door and struck him in the head

We're living in hell aren't we?
>>
>>28433495
>implying the sweet release wasn't a gift from God
He was one of the lucky ones op, he was shown mercy upon
>>
File: 2128652.jpg (89 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
2128652.jpg
89 KB, 600x420
>>28433495
Not quite hell, just America.
>>
>>28433495
>>28433515
Sounds like heaven to me.
>>
that happened recently in Chiraq, so pretty much par for the course. nothing to see here
>>
>>28433495
Getting to die the most painless way, without having to do it yourself OR having to see it coming.

Sounds like a fuckin dream desu.
>>
all my neighbors are ghetto niggers and i've found shell casings in my parking lot before.

never heard a gunshot or anything.
>>
>>28433495
>Man, 58, killed at home while eating dinner
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-shootings-20160507-story.html

Our President came from Chicago.
>>
>>28434885
>at least 16 shot since Saturday afternoon

what the fuck, living in Chicago must be horrifying
>>
wtf is his couch or whatever 2 feet in front of the door? i cant imagin his front door being in the kitchen/dining room
>>
>>28433495
>america

need i say more?
>>
>>28434885
>There are unironically Americans will defend widespread gun ownership even when this many people die
>>
>>28435004
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, you know. Fat lot of good it does 'em.
>>
>>28434907
As weird as this sounds I really miss living in Chicago. So much texture and excitement and darkness lost in a swirl of endless buildings and people. Portland is bland as fuck.
>>
File: nycbk_phototour49.jpg (58 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
nycbk_phototour49.jpg
58 KB, 610x423
>>28435037
Is it you, Jeremy?
>>
>>28435004
You don't seem to understand the issue of guns in Chicago and ghetto areas.

The niggers and gangbangers and criminals will have weapons, regardless of what sweeping legislation you enact to get rid of them. These niggers and criminals did not buy these guns legally and they are not registered.

All you would be doing is taking away guns from people who could be using them to protects themselves from niggers and criminals with guns.

Banning guns and bombs didn't stop the Paris attacks from happening, now did they?
>>
>>28435408

you can own a gun in france. nothing automatic,but it's not england where anything besides hunting rifles are banned
>>
>>28435446
>>you can own a gun in france. nothing automatic
And yet the attackers in Paris had automatic weaponry AND bombs despite extremely strict regulation of them across the entire EU.
>>
>>28433517
You already know the reason why Somalia is the way that it is. Don't even try that shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.