[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1462327077047.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462327077047.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
To my family,
I am sorry. Mom you were a great mother, nobody could be better. Dad you are an awesome father and you have been one for many years. (SISTER 1) you're a loving sister and I thank you for being one. (SISTER 2) I wish I had been nicer to you because you're caring and I know you love me. I'm sorry for this but I have to end my suffering. It was a constant and sharp pain I've felt my entire life. This is much better for me, I cannot live life like this any longer. You think things could have gotten better but I know in my heart it will not. I am simply not of this world and I'm not meant to be here. My entire life I have been alone and I can't stand it any longer. You could not have done anything for me so don't feel like this was your fault. You have all been amazing to me and I don't want you all to forget that. I'm sorry for what I have done and I know you're all feeling pain, but just know I am no longer feeling the pain I've always felt. This is the end for me but not for you guys. Live life for me and be happy for me. I love you all.
>>
Call your country's suicide line OP. Just for a little chat. They're pretty cool people.

You only get one chance on this earth. It's okay to struggle now and then but don't let yourself be wasted.
>>
>>28433412
Robot. Do something with that pain. That's not killing yourself. Pick up a fucking guitar or a pen
>>
>>28433467
>>28433479
fucking casuals

just do it op. and make some more attention seeking shitposts along the way!
>>
Reality is bullshit
Sorry for the pain I've caused you
It is not your fault, you've seen how my brother has grown up under your guidance. You're spectacular, one of the best mothers a person could ask for. I was innately programmed to be like this and to resist conditions that would put me on any other course.

I'm sorry and I love you. Please let me go for both our sakes.
>>
>>28433412
livestream it faget
>>
>>28433507
You'll scar them. You're stronger than this.
>>
>>28433412
Oh, sorry, I thought this was a thread for sharing hypothetical suicide notes. You're actually killing yourself right now?

Good luck OP. I hope you find whatever you were looking for. Anything else is an injustice.
>>
>>28433554
I know that. Writing fake suicide notes is part of how I deal with the fact that I have to continue existing from day to day.
>>
Dear chucklefucks:

If you all had been better people maybe I wouldn't have done this. As it stands, however, I am forced to endure a reality comprised of absolute retards. Well, no longer! Sure, I could just move away into the woods and not have to listen to your bullshit anymore, but that's just too much work. Plus, I wouldn't be able to forget all of your ugly fucking faces. Have fun cleaning up the body. I'm going to try to make as much of a mess as possible.

Seriously, fuck all of you.

Anon
>>
Anon, you are beautiful don't do this.
You can still be happy.
>>
>>28433607
Is it a release?
>>
>>28433691
In some ways, yeah. But it's also how I try to stick to my guns (reiterating and reinforcing my beliefs) while simultaneously submitting to what I see as a corrosive state of being.
>>
>>28433412
anon, you and i both know that this is your only chance for peace. those people who tell you not to are laughable, death is the most peaceful and restful thing that can happen to you. i would never hold a person back from their chance at peace. it's arrogant to assume that just because you think life is a good thing, that everyone else does too. it's all just a sham anyway
>>
File: Capture.jpg (56 KB, 1009x298) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
56 KB, 1009x298
OP here. This note is for when it happens. Which is soon. This photo is my story basically.
>>
>>28434062
Save money and travel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.