[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not storing your pissbottles in pringles cans There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: IMAG0656.jpg (893 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0656.jpg
893 KB, 1440x2560
>2016
>not storing your pissbottles in pringles cans
There's a reason why they make their cans the perfect size for water bottles.
>>
I don't think that's what they had in mind when they designed the can anon.
>>
File: 1462341275779.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462341275779.gif
9 KB, 633x758
>dad found the pissing pringles
>>
>>28433407
What the fuck, anon, pringles are the worst chip brand
>>
>>28433407
That's pretty clever but I don't want piss drops to make my carpet start to smell over time so I only use wide mouthed bottles like Gatorade or Vitamin Water.
>>
My dad is a truck driver and pisses in jugs all the time. He told me some guys even shit in pringle cans when on a long drive.
>>
>>28433599
They're the best. It is exactly the same kind of potato-matter as every other potato chip, it is just processed into an identical shape. Why suffer nonuniform chips? The pringle chip/can form factor also ensures you get an identical amount of chip every time you buy a pringles can. Bags are just wasteful and you don't always get the same quality of chip and you get tiny broken chips at the bottom every time.
>>
>>28433407
>2016

>not using a large empty Tide or laundry soap bottle.
>stores more piss
>residual soap hides the stench
>handy handle for dumping in the neighbors yard at 4AM
>discourages roomies from stealing your soap

You all still have much to learn.
>>
>>28433674
They're pretty disgusting tbqh, over salted paper pulp. The only reason I would ever buy is for the tube to conceal shit
>>
>>28433407

Couldn't you just cut out the middle man and piss in the can.
>>
>>28433719
never thought of that

thanks fammy. been usung a really big ocean spray bottle and cleaning it when no one is in my shit home
>>
>>28433674
That stuff doesn't make up for the shitty taste though
>>
>>28433763
DANGER DANGER
>>
>>28433793
it is literally made of the exact same thing other chips are: potato. they use less salt than other chips and are better for you and serve their function as flavor-powder delivery surfaces way better than shitty crumbly normie chips do.
>>
>>28433407
Clever but it's useful only if you pee in small bottles which i don't think you do because they're too small for an adult pee session.
Have you ever tried to pee in a platic bag? Pretty easy to empty on the roof below your bedroom's window.
>>
File: 41SH8i1ZunL.jpg (20 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
41SH8i1ZunL.jpg
20 KB, 500x334
>>28433852
pringles and a nice cold an ice cold rc cola

the true patrician choice
>>
>>28433407
>There's a reason why they make their cans the perfect size for water bottles.

my fiji bottle wont fit in there faggot
>>
>>28433407
That's a pretty good idea but

>>28433719
Has mastered the art.
>>
>>28433407
>not peeing in a waterbottle and drinking it so it goes back into your bladder to empty out later

don't leave evidence: a single loose-end can undo you and cause much more pain than just drinking your own urine. Everyone knowing you pee in bottles is much worse than only you knowing you drink your own pee. the taste subsides within 60 seconds max whereas the shame of being caught with your piss-bottles will last a lifetime
>>
>>28433719
Where am I supposed to get the soap bottle from? I don't do laundry.
>>
>>28433937
They didn't have rich hipsters in mind when making their product for the everyday man.
>>
File: image.jpg (804 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804 KB, 2592x1936
post your inventory famili
>>
They're better for shitting OP

Plus you can put the cap on to keep the smell sealed
>>
>>28434049
Watch the trash. Surely your mom throws them out?

Back at home I'd just wait until she went shopping and grab the old one. It's weird, I always thought that once I had my own place I'd stop pissing in bottles, because I wouldn't be afraid to leave my room but I've continued the tradition.

>>28433950
I spent nearly a decade developing my art. It began with Nesquick choc milk bottles, the wrapper hides the piss inside and gradually evolved after that.

As a 30 year old NEET I want to pass my teachings onto the next generation so my life can mean something
>>
To perfect the art of piss bottles, one must master all of the human senses related
>Sight
Hiding them, they must not be found
>Hearing
The mystery of the golden angles which creates the mythical silent stream
>Smell
Obvious reasons
>Touch
Don't spill any
>Taste
The final test
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.