[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here homeless?found some shelter for the night lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Who else here homeless?found some shelter for the night lol
>>
>>28433364
(assuming this isn't fake)
if you can't afford a house, how can you afford to access the internet from a mobile device
>>
did you break into someone's cabin? better pray you don't get shot.
>>
>>28433364
Why dont you go to a local human services?
>>
>>28433417
I think keeping a cheap phone to talk on the internet would be a worthwhile investment, as after a while of being homeless you'd go some time without speaking to another human being. You could potentially forget how to have a conversation and be stuck homeless forever.
>>
>>28433417
I lived in a van for 6 months and always had internet access. It's not that difficult to cheaply stay online anymore.
>>
Quick question. How do you jack someone's WiFi? How do you get the password if it's locked?
>>
>>28433364
Get a social worker. You can get transitional housing. You dont want to be out here.
>>
>>28433364

You have rather clean hands for being homeless....
>>
>>28433364
>Homeless
>Spending money on booze

And this is why you're a loser
>>
File: trip.png (140 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
trip.png
140 KB, 1125x681
>>28433670
>picking on a homeless person
>using a name on an anonymous board

You're worse than he ever could be you fucking faggot
>>
>>28433665
>>28433670
He could've gotten kicked out like last night
And stole the booze from home/friend gave/stole from store
also
>>28433632
easy
>>
>>28433670
>using tripcode
>being able to call someone else a loser
pick one.
>>
>>28433364
I live in a van that a put a kitchen in bed into. Does that count as homeless? I got solar panels and wifi.
>>
>>28433670
I'm pretty sure you'd want to get drunk too if you were homeless.
>>
>>28433364
Lol get a load of this edgy young recently homeless kiddo

Being homeless might seem sustainable and bearable at first but will slowly become worse and worse as time passes. Just wait until you get robbed or raped for the first time

Enjoy those clean, hole-less pants while you still can.
>>
>>28433810
I've been homeless for 4 years.
>>28433417
Yes I steal internet.
>>28433449
Nobody in Canada will shoot me.
>>28433632
Social workers here only prescribe me meds
>>
>>28433670
>tripfag calling someone else a loser.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.