[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup r9k I know a lot of people say this but for a very long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: kms4.jpg (38 KB, 562x394) Image search: [Google]
kms4.jpg
38 KB, 562x394
sup r9k

I know a lot of people say this but for a very long time I've wanted to kill myself

But now life is getting way worse and I really don't see a way out. My life is becoming more and more pointless and I am always miserable.

At Least before when life was pointless I had anime and videogames to relax with but now I don't enjoy either and have no enjoyment in life.

I used to have 2 friends since forever but they have turned into stupid fucking normalfags and I can't associate with them any longer, they are just so fucking retarded....

>inb4 normie!!! you had friends!!!!!

I would barely consider it a normie friendship

So I've been trying to find a painless easy way to kill myself, I don't want the trouble of trying to get a gun, and everything else I can just pussy out of.

I think I've finally found a foolproof way to end my suffering.

I will put a plastic bag over my head, and quickly put a shit ton of duct tape around it so I can't pull it off or slip it off

Then I will handcuff my hands behind my back (I don't have handcuffs so I will figure something out for that) so I can't rip the bag or pull it off....

Then I will be forced to die, it honestly seems like a cooler way to kill myself over hanging myself or shooting myself but whatever.

I've heard this actually isn't painful and will give you euphoria, also if I get fucked up on drugs beforehand it will be way easier.

Has anyone tried this? Does this work? pic related
>>
Thank's for replying to a real original thread instead of all this clickb8bullshit...
>>
File: carotid-compression.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
carotid-compression.png
252 KB, 856x2456
>>28433141
>this actually isn't painful and will give you euphoria
No, the opposite. Suffocating yourself like this will send you into a panic as the concentration of CO2 you're breathing increases, and although you will eventually die it will be a long, painful, terrifying process.

What you're thinking of is asphyxiation, which involves cutting off the blood supply to your brain. This can be relatively painless and is often euphoric. See pic related.
>>
>>28433480
I'll add: The inert-gas (i.e. helium) method works by a similar principle, naming cutting off oxygen to the brain. It is probably what you're actually confusing suffocation with.

As always, do plenty of research before making an attempt, OP. Every method carries a risk of failure and the consequences can be horrific.
>>
>>28433141
You'd die quicker my literally duct taping over your mouth and nose, but don't do that you fucking idiot.
>>
You are a normie for having friends. They are normies too, wow normie fuck off.
>>
I'm suicidal too but I'm so afraid of doing something dumb and failing to properly do >>28433480 via basic mistakes or buying helium and finding out it's not pure enough. So I'm going for an actual gun, seems pretty flawless if I aim correctly, the only issue is that my country has supertight legislation, gotta wait for next year when I'm 25 and go through a shitton of bureaucracy.
>>
>>28433141
How is your life becoming worse?
Look at all of us
I want you to think of one thing if you decide to actually kill yourself
right before you do
remember
killing yourself is pretty fucking normie if you think about it
some basic ass shit
so stick around for a couple years and keep posting
>>
>>28433141
For one anon, I don't want to come off as if I know you and I can't say if your life is worth living or not, but don't kill yourself anon.

Second, you can mentally accomplish this act of suicide you described, but it will not physically happen. If there is any delay to your method of suicide, your body won't go "well shit i guess anon wants it over with" you are going to rip that shit off of your face the moment you feel the lack of oxygen, which is why shooting yourself is most effective as you cannot react after the trigger is pulled, assuming you died. Try choking yourself to death right now and tell me how that goes. Anyways, please don't leave us here anon, I know it is wrong to tell you to live when you do not enjoy your life but it is also wrong of me to not save another human, especially another robot. I love you man, be safe.
>>
File: letmedie.png (53 KB, 784x305) Image search: [Google]
letmedie.png
53 KB, 784x305
>>28433141
sounds like absolute hell, op

try this
>>
>>28433141
>Has anyone tried this? Does this work?
Oh yeah, anon, I killed myself last week, it was great, 10/10 would recommend
>>
File: shock.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>>28433824
Th-that can't be r-real...
>>
File: shrug.jpg (80 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
80 KB, 1300x863
Why do normies think suicide is a big deal?

Death is nothing
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453421861904.jpg (37 KB, 366x453) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453421861904.jpg
37 KB, 366x453
>>28433141
Do crime, have some fun, then go away with a big bang
>>
>life is so bad and hard and bad guys im totally not just attention whoring!
>i can't handle a little pain at all lol so im not going to kill myself after all :)

truly hope you suffer one day instead of this lame ass shit about falling out of touch with your friends. what the fuck is wrong with you people? my uncle just drank alcohol and one of my classmates drank bleach or anti freeze or something. none of you are even remotely serious about this shit imagining "painless" ways as if it makes any difference.
>>
>>28433587
I wouldn't consider them friends.

>>28433741
that's why I would have my hands restrained so I couldn't rip the bag off even if I wanted to

>>28433834
when I said "has anyone tried this" I meant has anyone tried this and failed....

>>28433926
I am too much of a pussy to do crime. I would become a hitman if someone gave me the chance though
>>
>>28434020
I'm not killing myself for falling out with my "friends" you faggot
>>
>>28433141

>I will put a plastic bag over my head, and quickly put a shit ton of duct tape around it so I can't pull it off or slip it off

Then I will handcuff my hands behind my back (I don't have handcuffs so I will figure something out for that) so I can't rip the bag or pull it off....

>wants to suicide in bdsm way
Lol little faggot will you dress up like a whore before doing it too?
>>
>>28433865
It's not
It's a fucking garbage disposal not a turbine
Shit would get jammed and stop working pretty fast
>>
>>28434165
I would handcuff my hands behind something so I couldn't pussy out and pull the bag off.
It has nothing to do with BDSM
>>
>>28434175
True but it makes you think what kind of sicko has enough free time to come here and post a made up horrible story like that
>>
>>28433141
If you can find a pool with a diving board, do this, you take a cinder block and tie it to your leg with a rope, put a plastic bag over your head and fasten it by wrapping a rubber band around your neck, then go to the edge of the diving board and drop the cinderblock in so you will drown in the plastic bag
>>
>>28434100
Don'let your dreams be dreams, start with some secrecy, practice, murder a normie when you feel ready and see where it goes, learn the craft and if everything goes alright, start offering these "solutions"
>>
>>28434175
Also starting through his leg, what the fuck kind of idea is that?

>>28434243
How new are you to this place?
>>
>>28434310
Becoming a hitman seems nearly impossible.
Even legit hitmen barley exist on the deepweb
>>
>>28433141
You're not going to do shit you sack of shit. Stop wasting everyones time.
>>
File: 1450203640102.png (30 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1450203640102.png
30 KB, 390x470
>>28434243
>sicko
>free time
>here
>made up
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>28433141
asphyxiation will cause a brief sense of euphoria before unconsciousness, but it won't matter if you are breathing c02, you need an inert gas as >>28433533 mentioned, which is quick and painless as you cannot sense that oxygen is too low. nitrogen seems to be the best to use but argon and helium work too (read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation#Suicide). 2nd best and quicker option is a large caliber to the head
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.