[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shower General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nigger.jpg (39 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
39 KB, 527x612
How often do robots shower? I typically shower once every 3 days, this didn't seem abnormal to me until last week when my manager called me in and basically told me people had been complaining that I smell. Now I'm quite panicky about it.
>>
Averaging the days I shower twice and the days I accidentally skip a shower, I'd estimate a showers/day of about .8
>>
>>28432844
2 sometimes 3 times a day. I think I have some kind of psychological issue.
>>
>>28432844
You need to have a 1 shower everyday. End of story, no complaining. Plus it's relaxing.
>>
Lol you guys are tame.

Who else here /once-a-week/?
>>
>>28432844
Depends on how much you sweat during the day and how quickly your sweat starts to smell.
>>
You take 1 shower a day you weirdo
>>
My last shower was 8 months ago.
i take baths instead
>>
>>28432844

Every morning and after the gym.

I only shampoo my hair though after the gym.
>>
Every other day, typically.
Or as needed during summer or exertion.

Showering every single day is actually not very good for you.
>>
>>28432925
used to, now I'll try to shower everyday.
my sisters are complaining about my sweating smell
>>
On the rare occasions I have a reason to leave my house I'll shower. Aside from that, when I start to stink.
>>
>>28432874
Same here, my skin burns like fuck if I don't shower at least once each day. Not sure what the issue is but the skin pain I get upon waking up is insanely uncomfortable. If I don't shower within a few hours of waking I feel like killing myself.
>>
>used to shower once a week in elementary school
>Used to go whole Summer's without showering and brushing my teeth
I was a disgusting cunt back then. I shower everyday now except on Saturdays. I still stink like ass though, but I'm taking supplements now to fix it
>>
>tfw so long since shower that gross dark stuff comes out with the water what you first run the faucet.
>>
>>28432844
this god damn shit again what is this BCT im not the one farting in the chow hall line okay
>>
File: 1459843828092.png (285 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1459843828092.png
285 KB, 500x389
>mfw I sweat very little
>mfw can go weeks without bathing and people can't tell unless they live with me
>mfw I shower and scratch all the dead skin with my nails
>mfw showers take 30 minutes when I don't shower in 2 days, 60 minutes when I don't shower in a week
>>
>>28432925
I'm about once a week. Shower when my facial hair becomes itchy basically. Also I have a small supply of clothes and have to carry my laundry a long distance to get it washed
>>
Generally you should shower every day, not a big deal if you skip a day here and there. Three days is too long, though.
>>
>once a day
>sit down, brush and floss
>turnt up as hot as it will go
>just as steamy as sauna
truly, it is supremely comfy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.