[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people change after highschool? for good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: eh.png (58 KB, 169x166) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
58 KB, 169x166
Do people change after highschool? for good or bad?
>>
They change, usually by far for the better to be honest. Even the worst people usually mellow by the time they hit 30.
>>
>>28432733
Nigger, I'm 19 and I became more of a recluse.
>>
>>28433653
Try harder then.
>>
I haven't a clue. I left college after a semester and I don't really talk to people my age anymore. Not because I don't want to, but I just don't really get the chance. Also I'm kind of afraid of people my age.
>>
That depends if they mature or not. There's people who won't and people who will
>>
I can tell you for sure I didn't change. Sometimes in Middle/High School, I would call my mom and tell her I'm sick just so I could browse /r9k/, I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>28432692
The vast majority of people peak around 18-21. From that point on they're pretty much stuck doing whatever their job is and pretty much eliminate any new experiences making them a more mature person
>>
Girls become worse their first (become whores) and last year (become pseuds) of high school.

Only worth being with in middle school.
>>28433936
>mature
Why do people propagate this spook?
>>
>>28432692

stacy got fat after high school and popping out 3 kids

kek
>>
>>28432692
The men almost always improve, with even Jose and sometimes even Tyrone getting their shit together. Some turn into alcoholics or criminals but it's a relatively rare occurrence.

Women have a 50/50 chance of getting better and making something of themselves or getting even worse and going down the path of either the welfare queen with six bastard children who are not just from different fathers but are of different races or the ultra-sensitive SJW who refuses anything but the most useless "media" job and has an inexplicably successful Patreon.
>>
A lot of people I went to school with got fat

Not going to college and being too self-conscious about my health to get shitfaced has its benefits I guess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.