[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>threads used to consistently last an hour and thirty minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: wojak sunset.jpg (474 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
wojak sunset.jpg
474 KB, 2000x1339
>threads used to consistently last an hour and thirty minutes before dying
>now they only last an hour
>as more and more normies come here this board just gets worse and worse
>"muh gf" posters, tripfags, people with friends, Skype groups, underaged succubi in almost every thread
>the few good threads receive maybe ten posts before dying
It's just sad desu.
>>
File: 1449125408241.jpg (47 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1449125408241.jpg
47 KB, 500x484
The worst part is that wizchan and infinit chans are both dead
Theres really no other options besides wading through the sea of shit to find something good
>>
>>28432598
Using filters and hiding threads from the catalog helps a little.

But I know what you mean. Even in just the past two months I've noticed a decline in the quality of threads here.
>>
File: 1462457260811.jpg (619 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1462457260811.jpg
619 KB, 1959x1469
the tripfag drama should be quieter now. /r9k/ seems pretty good at the moment, just continue to ignore shit you don't like.
>>
>>28432557
What good does r9k normally produce? Or used to produce?
>>
Cant even keep your own thread alive... talk about hypocritical.
>>
>>28432598
Damn I thought wizchan was a meme but went there and everything is infinitely more informative and enjoyable to read than almost anything on here. If it weren't for there being two posts per hour on wizchan I would never come back here.
>>
>>28432557
it was worse before the robot came in. you'd have 11,000+ threads archived. since the robot there's only 8,500.
>>
this board died after the mods banned kpop general threads

if only you had let them exist here in peace, the rest of the board wouldn't have suffered the same fate
>>
>>28432899
You posted only eight minutes after the last post, you fucking moron.
>>
>>28433128

Yeah, nah.

I was the #1 biggest pusher for their removal.

The warm feeling of satisfaction was well worth the effort.

Because those threads were worse than anything I see on here today, minus a couple of shitposters.
>>
>>28433210
what exactly was bad about them?
give me some examples
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.