[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
almost made it uncut as an american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: 1461102915121.jpg (10 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1461102915121.jpg
10 KB, 246x205
>be me 10 years old
>uncircumcised
>sometimes it's kind of hard to piss but whatever
>have to get tonsils removed
>go into surgery at the hospital
>wake up
>why does my dick hurt
>they fucking circumcised me
>my stupid roastie mother told them to because I couldn't "pee properly"

this shit fucking kills me every day. I could have been uncut.
>>
lol that's fucking cold right there, sorry for laughing but damn
>>
why the fuck couldnt you pee properly just cos you were uncut?
>>
haha americuck btfo. so close, but mommy had to take care of it lol.
>>
>>28432262
I guess my foreskin was too long or something
>>
>>28432290

is that what they told you?
>>
>be 5 years old
>dick randomly starts bleeding like crazy
>go to hospital
>get surgery
>they circumcised me
Still don't even know what was wrong with my dick, but fuck them
>>
>>28432314
I don't really remember this was 12 years ago but I think it was something along those lines
>>
>>28432290
You can pull it back, you know.

How retarded does a guy have to be to not be able to figure that out?
>>
File: 1407303027536.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407303027536.png
129 KB, 724x611
>be born very premature
>doctors are too occupied with the minor fact that I can't breathe to snip my dick for wrinkle cream
>get baptized like three times because each time they were super, super certain I was going to die
>somehow live
>grow up deformed and hating myself
>have no friends, dropped out of college, and wish every day that I had just died as soon as I was born instead of having to live for twenty years in excruciating mental agony until eventually killing myself and dying anyway
>but my dick is still intact
Whew, dodged a bullet!
>>
Feels good not to be an American,a jew or a muslim and still have my dick intact
>>
>>28432366
I think the problem was that it was too tight around the end to be pulled back
>>
>>28432448
I wonder how people managed for thousands of years in countries where the idea of slicing up a kids dick never caught on.

So many people must have died from tight foreskins.
>>
>>28432447

wait...do mudslimes get the cut too?
>>
File: 1442952246412.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
1442952246412.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>Dad got circumcised
>Told the doctors that he would sue them if they circumcised me
Thank you for breaking the cycle dad
>>
>>28432481
yes, south koreans as well since they were (and still are really) an american puppet state.
>>
>>28432448

You had phimosis. It needed to be done.
>>
>>28432823
t. schlomo shekelstein

this was not an original comment, guess someone else was being a jew too
>>
guys my parent's told me my dick wasn't cut but my foreskin doesnt cover my penis

what hte fuck are they lying?
>>
>>28432366

At age 10 only about 50% of boys have retractible foreskins.

http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/thorvaldsen1/
>>
>>28433088
That's because 50% of boys are circumcised. Poor bastards.
>>
>>28432823

It's normal for the foreskin of a 10 year old boy to be quite tight, and even for it to be fused to the head of the penis. This is not a condition requiring treatment unless it is PREVENTING urination or causing some other problem (and even in cases like that, it doesn't require circumcision. There are many other options).

The balanopreputial lamina adheres the foreskin to the glans for a variable amount of time during childhood, and the foreskin opening in most young boys is quite tight as well. This is normal.

The penis continues to develop as the boy grows older so that only a tiny percentage of men past 18 still have unretractile foreskins. For those men, there are many, many alternatives to circumcision to make their foreskins retractible.

Such as gentle stretching, gentle stretching with steroid cream, or preputioplasty.
>>
>>28433158

No. This study was done in Denmark where circumcision is extremely rare.
>>
>>28433164
so I was cut for fucking nothing.
>>
>>28433004

Possibility 1: You have a short foreskin and that's just how you're built.

Possibility 2: They're lying.

That about covers the possibilities senpai.

If you don't have a circumcision scar and still have your frenulum and ridged band, the first possibility is probably the right one.
>>
>>28432390
Deformed? What's up with you?
>>
>>28433257
Oh ok it's the first option then

ty
>>
>>28433240

Most likely, yes. Unless you literally COULD NOT urinate there was not a real problem and you had a normal, tight and long kid's foreskin that would have matured along with the rest of your penis with time.

And even if there was a real problem (as in you couldn't pee due to the foreskin orifice closing up--a similar thing called labial adhesion can happens to girls when their labia blocks their urethra--and this is treated conservatively), there would have been a way to fix it without chopping off your entire foreskin.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/retraction.html
>>
>>28433534
fuck. thank you doctor anon.
>>
Fucking lol, OP.
Not all Americans are cut, by the way. I live in California and I wasn't cut when I was born here
>>
>>28432132
>europoors will unironically gobble this bait up
>>
>>28433570

No prob bro. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. For clarity's sake, I should stress I'm not a doctor but I've done tons of secondary research on experiments and studies that WERE done by doctors. Unfortunately even today a lot of doctors know fuck all about the foreskin and its normal development.

Doctors that know/knew a lot about it are Adrienne Carmack, George Denniston, the late John Taylor, Morris Sorrells, Christopher Guest and a lot of others I can't think of right now.

They've done lots of either firsthand or secondhand research on the functions of the foreskin and have concluded that circumcising kids is pretty much a god awful idea because it removes an important part of the penis and it's virtually always unnecessary.
>>
>>28433750

Also when you have time, check out Doctors Opposing Circumcision's youtube channel for lots of useful info and summaries.
>>
>>28432132
I'm an uncircumcised american. Never really asked why I was left uncircumcised, just consider myeself lucky.

I have a very very long foreskin, so it's actually pretty amazing that no one decided I needed to be circumcised, just for having too long of a foreskin. That's what they call a "redundant prepuce".
>>
>>28433750
>a lot of doctors know fuck all about the foreskin
They're not really allowed to look into it or question it.
>>
Thank fuck i dodged that bullet.
I was born in Redneckfuckland so i was never circumcised. Mother wanted me to be though.
>>
>>28433960

Well, they can research it but getting the papers published can be very difficult. There is a pro-circumcision contingent that will try to smear the doctors and scientists whose studies come to conclusions that don't line up with the idea that circumcision is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU
>>
>>28432390
>born very premeature
This is also me except for the fact that while trying to get me to breathe they also found time to cut my ding dong. Im not deformed (unless you count being ugly a deformity) but I have shit vision due to retinal tearing in both eyes, leaving one with 20/70 vision and the other with only peripheral vision, so I am legally blind in that one. JUST
>>
>>28433977

I'm not sure you realize just how lucky you are, man. I'm cut and I hate it. I've hated it my entire life.

It really fucked me up both physically and psychologically (the Royal Dutch Medical Association is very clear about the fact that circumcision can cause psychological issues--the American Academy of Pediatrics doesn't even bring up that issue, they completely gloss over it).
>>
>>28434053
>smear
Smear them with face cream made out of foreskins.

I'm still amazed by that. Wrinkle cream made out of human foreskins. How is that acceptable in any way.
>>
>>28434232

It's literally organ theft.
>>
>>28433918
>I have a very very long foreskin
You realize you've made us curious now
>>
>>28435620
What do you wanna know?
>>
>>28436456

Not him, but what is your favorite part of the foreskin?

Is it the frenulum?
>>
>>28436566
I guess I just have to say the whole part that hangs over the head. I love that overhang. Or the very tip of my foreskin. It gets more sensitive toward the tip. But the entire foreskin is very sensitive, especially to stretching sensations.

The frenulum is sensitive too, though, and gets indirectly pulled on when you play with the overhang.
>>
>>28436694

Damn I wish I were intact...enjoy it twice as much for me, man.
>>
>>28434232

>How is that acceptable in any way.

Because they're jews, they can have anyone who disagrees discredited, demonised, incarcerated and even executed.
>>
>>28436808
Will do, man. Playing with my foreskin right now.
>>
>>28432290
ewwww he had Type 0: the anteater
>>
>>28434094
You're spending way too much time and energy thinking about this. Something is hilariously and disturbingly wrong with your inner psyche, and it is now what you think it is.
>>
>>28436931

And your evidence for this claim is what?
>>
>>28436931
I agree, you're fucking mental if not having an uncut penis is seriously effecting you on an emotional level. ffs dude.
>>
>>28437061

Yeah, having had the most erogenous part of my dick cut off upsets me.

Not seeing how that makes me "mental".
>>
Sue them, anon. Sue them all.

If you're not lying, sue the fuck out of them.
>>
>>28437102
I gotta say, it probably would seriously fuck me up if someone cut my foreskin off.
>>
>>28432366
I didn't know until seventh grade. I'm uncut btw. I didn't even know what dicks actually looked like until I was like 12.
>>
>>28437401

A lot of guys still have their foreskins fused to the head at age 12 anyway.
>>
File: 1461304081145.jpg (64 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1461304081145.jpg
64 KB, 600x525
>>28432132

>tfw father is a cutfag
>he knows everything about it (hes old)
>still got led on by the kikes and went through with it
>reasoning was its "cleaner" and that was all he could say about it

Nobodys even religious either, yet somehow the jews still got at me
>>
>>28437475
I did. I didn't even know my foreskin was supposed to go that far back. My foreskin was so long that I could pretty much stroke my penis normally without ever uncovering the head. I thought that WAS pulling it "all the way back." When the head finally popped out one day I was terrified that I broke my penis, but I also remember having a really confusing instinctive sense that something awesome just happened.
>>
>>28432132
At least they didn't give you a lethal dose of morphine instead of removing your tonsils.

Sue for aggravated assault.
>>
>>28437532
Better cut off your feet to avoid toe jam. It's cleaner.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.