[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time going to a therapist in a few hours, can any veterans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: remembernogf.jpg (118 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
remembernogf.jpg
118 KB, 480x360
First time going to a therapist in a few hours, can any veterans tell me what I'm in for?
>>
What do you want to know specifically?
>>
>>28431855
>uhuh
>uhuh
>uhuh
>how does that make you feel?
>>
>>28431868
What will happen, what kind of questions they'll ask (if any), whats the likely-hood of getting a blowjob if the therapist is a girl, that kind of thing.
>>
Do not tell your therapist about this place, anon! He/she will try to steal you away from us!
>>
Therapy is for normies. You think another normie can magically make you better? they can't, however it can be nice to talk to someone. good luck getting over the shame, guilt and anxiety though(lol).
>>
>>28431855
>getting a blowjob
I don't think so. I had to give one as part of my treatment though. It was weird.
>>
If it's your first time there they are going to want you to give a backstory to your life.
>>
>>28431976
w-what kind of a backstory

>>28431939
>talking about /r9k/ irl
thats retarded
>>
>>28431855
Answer every question as honestly and directly as you feel comfortable with. Some shrinks, especially female ones, will just not get you or your answers, and you might have to hunt around before you find one who is helpful.

My guy is the third one I saw. First was a middle aged Scottish lady who really liked me, but kept telling me all her problems.
Second was a hot normie lady about 30 who hated me and always cancelled my appointments at the last minute.
Third was a well travelled non judgmental dude who challenges my ideals but in a respectful way. I like him.

My problem with most doctors is that they started life studying hard and doing all the right things, studied hard in med school, then got their first job aged 26 on $200k+, they've never struggled with the things I've struggled with. I like him because he is self made. He inspires me and challenges me to be better.
>>
>>28432014

How you ended up where you are m8.
>>
>>28431855
>Keanu Reeves

Literally what? How is he related?
>>
>>28432306
He became poorfag after Neo.
>>
>>28432695
what about the gf?
>>
>>28431891
This is the exact opposite. If you hit it off with your therapist your in for good conversation. Makes the process a lot more smoother.
>>
>>28432167
>, they've never struggled with the things I've struggled with.

If your therapist is a conservative who has had some hardships in life, expect them to have a shit opinion of you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.