[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ahh, who am i kidding? maybe i'm just a loser. maybe i should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: WIN_20160508_210111.jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160508_210111.jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
ahh, who am i kidding? maybe i'm just a loser. maybe i should just give up. maybe it was always inevitable. maybe hope was a passing phase. i just seem incapable of living. who knows what's wrong with me. what'll society do with someone like me? my faith in God has been shaken, i feel completely alone and forgotten about. perhaps death is what i'd prefer.
>>
File: crawling in my skin.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crawling in my skin.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Don't worry. Things will get better after high school
>>
>>28431724
thanks friend
i'm almost 24
>>
>>28431764

If you're in a rut, change your situation. Do something drastic, like move somewhere far away. Something that will change you so much that you could never go back to the way you were. Go somewhere that will change your perspective on life. Join the peace corps, or the french foreign legion
>>
File: 1439081516590.jpg (93 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
1439081516590.jpg
93 KB, 575x431
>maybe hope was a passing phase
>tfw death has come to represent hope

I'm fucked, aren't I?
>>
>>28431828
well, i kinda already did that, sort of. i used to be a neet and i just moved out last year. it's definitely changed me.
i simply do not know what to do anymore, however. i'm terrified of fizzling out and just moving back in.
i fear that i'm out of divine favour, that my state of consciousness is too corrupted. that fears sprout like weeds and all my good is completely overwhelmed by darkness. i've been smoking too much weed.
>>
>>28431909
i don't know, friend, but i can relate.
>>
>>28431982
>i fear that i'm out of divine favour, that my state of consciousness is too corrupted. that fears sprout like weeds and all my good is completely overwhelmed by darkness

Woah are you literally me?

I don't know what to do about it
>>
>>28432255
i've learned that all of your power comes from your state of consciousness, and that taking care of that is key to... living. i've had small glimpses of this goodness but i also do things that fuck me over. i've gotta start meditating again.
>>
>>28432381
You're freaking me out
This is basically my exact narrative as of right now

Can't meditate anymore though. I can't sit still for long enough, and I have these fucked up hallucinations that make me hate even closing my eyes.
>>
>>28432458
huh, weird. yeah it turns out there's probably something to this spiritual stuff. did you mess with third eye stuff?
>>
>>28432678
or who knows. maybe it's the weed>>28432678
>>
>>28433032
>stop smoking weed
>end up reintegrating into a horrifying reality

>keep smoking weed
>the nightmare only deepens, but at least it's not this

It's a tough choice
>>
>>28431615
This was feely. Maybe hope was a passing phase, it certainly feels that way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.