[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not being constantly punished for being such a worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462136257215.jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1462136257215.jpg
10 KB, 240x240
>tfw not being constantly punished for being such a worthless piece of shit
How can I get another person to physically and consensually harm me? I'm afraid if I pay someone, they'll call the police and I will have to go to a mental institution.
>>
>>28431451
Where do you live? If you are in the bay area I will let you beat me to death
>>
>>28431451
Just ask a woman on a date.
She'll be sure that you're punished for looking at her, unless you're Chad, which I know you aren't.
>>
>>28431451
Find a partner and subtly make them fond of the idea over time

>tfw nobody to break your arms and fuck you in the stomach with a knife with your hands nailed to the wall and legs being crushed by huge cement bricks

;_;
>>
>>28431483
I don't want that to happen to you, I want it to happen to me.

>>28431485
It doesn't work that way.

>>28431522
>Find a partner
That's never going to happen.
>>
Is hal attetionwhoring again?
>>
>>28431694
I wouldn't call it attention whoring, I have no other outlet sometimes, and no place else that may give an honest answer.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.