[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sarah, please talk to me. I miss you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 9cb353dde4.jpg (148 KB, 991x631) Image search: [Google]
9cb353dde4.jpg
148 KB, 991x631
Sarah, please talk to me. I miss you.
>>
>>28430744
Sarah's gone. Either start bettering yourself now and move on or post this thread on r9k everyday.

"Instead of worrying bout who that bitch is fucking, why don't you go get yourself some money"
>>
sarah's married m8
real talk it's not gonna happen

time to find someone else
>>
>>28430744
rshes ugly so you must be really ugly op
>>
>>28430744
> - with Chad Wilson
>Chad Wilson
>CHAD
>>
>>28431188

HE'S JUST UNSTOPPABLE

REEEE
>>
File: mrwilson.jpg (129 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
mrwilson.jpg
129 KB, 500x667
>tfw ex is named Sarah
>tfw she is fucking some loser amateur musician with long hair and a lip ring, complete with a faggy nickname

That feeling is murderous rage, by the way.
>>
>>28431141
>>28431162
Protip: marraige isn't forever.
My highschool crush has been married 7 years, and it's finally coming to a divorce.
I've been waiting 12 years, and I've got a plan to be her second husband.

Just wait in there OP. Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>28431388
>waiting until a chick ages like milk
>lap up used goods
literally the opposite of what you should do here champ
>>
>>28431433
No matter what anyone tells you. There is someone for everyone. She is for me, but she happened to make a mistake that set us back 7 years.
I may not be able to experience the joy of us being 16 together, but I'll still love her now that we're 26, and I'lol love her when she's 36. Plus I've saved myself all for her, so at least there is that.
>>
>>28431579
I fucked up and lost the woman I thought was the love of my life, and it's fucking killing me.
>>
>look at pics of ex
>she's aging
>she's gained weight
>she's still seeing a therapist for her assortment of mental disorders
>she originally left me, and I was devastated
>1 year later I feel like I dodged a bullet

Who else DOESN'T miss that person? This is truly an absolutely great feel. I'd rather be alone and have a 2D anime waifu than be with that bitch. Love chemicals are a truly blinding and powerful. I couldn't realize how fucked up she was because of how much I loved her. But time does heal all wounds. Unless you're a little bitch, honestly all of you can find flaws in your oneitus or exes.
>>
>>28431600
http://www.vice.com/read/a-wedding-officiant-schools-us-on-stopping-weddings

Fucking do it.
>>
>>28431661
Its been 2 years, im still afraid to look at her facebook. The feels are too much. I will never know if I dodged a bullet
>>
>>28430744
That's rough man. And losing her to Chad as well? Time to move on. You're still young, go out, try to find another one and maybe you'll feel slightly less dead inside some day. Not much else to do.
>>
>>28431741
I'm amazed and impressed you managed to avoid the temptation. I know I'm going to regret it every time I go creeping for information, and I do every time.
>>
>>28431661
My ex got uglier after we broke up too, he dropped 40 pounds when we started dating because I made sure he ate healthy and took care of himself. Now there's nobody to look after him like a man-child and he's getting uglier in general.

>look at our prom photos from 4 years ago
>look at him now

oh dear how we changed
>>
>>28430744
If you kill her, have sex with her rotting corpse, burn her corpse and bury the remains in your backyard when she starts to smell, she'll be right by you and you technically had sex with her. But that's if you truly miss her. If you can't take that type of risk, then you have no reason to miss her
>>
File: 1456777948557.jpg (49 KB, 486x809) Image search: [Google]
1456777948557.jpg
49 KB, 486x809
>>28431883
I lost weight because all I did was sit around and drink whiskey after she dumped me for a few months
>>
>>28431600
Same here. Now I just wait for a miracle when she gets old.
>>
>>28431579
holy shit this has to be bait you cannot be such a cuck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.