[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normalfags do when the girl they're casually having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ask_a_question_third.jpg (17 KB, 245x490) Image search: [Google]
ask_a_question_third.jpg
17 KB, 245x490
What do normalfags do when the girl they're casually having sex with gets pregnant?
>>
Move on to the next slag. She already has a betabitch frogposter taking care of her financial needs as her "boyfriend".
>>
Sometimes they marry her

Sometimes they support the child (either just financially or by actually raising him)

Sometimes they bail and voila, a new robot is born
>>
>>28430702
this, pretty much
fuck this shitty bot system
>>
>>28430640
they leave.
t made 2 abortions
>>
why would this even be a possibility if you weren't a retard? this is not normal.
>>
>>28430818
half the normalfags i know don't use condoms
>>
>try to convince her to get an abortion
or
>accept the situation and agree to help raise the kid in some way
or
>leave town and change their appearance as much as possible
>>
>>28430873
then they pull out and are on the pill or have an iud. idk what you consider normalfags because yeah a lot of people are poor and fucking retarded and end up having to abort, but that would also make shit like being obese or an alcoholic normal. maybe we should stop using normalfags and start using healthyfags because more and more people just take a shit on their lives now.

anyway everyone i know who has used nothing more than pulling out never got anyone pregnant. i had sex hundreds of times with a girl off the pill and was fine. this story only happens in high school where the guy doesn't even realize he's cumming or something.
>>
File: image.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>be 17 year old me
>got my gf pregnant because she was stupid with her pill
>turned out to be a massive cunt
>had a miscarriage
>mfw
>>
>>28431014
Yeah, and I know tons of people who used condoms and still had kids. What is your point. Condoms are only 92% effective IF YOU USE THEM TOTALLY CORRECTLY and most people don't.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.