[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1300x1390
H-happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday to me...
>>
I've been playing one round of russian roulette on my birthday for the last 4 years. Pretty lucky but I'm starting to get nervous desu.
>>
>>28430534
Grats, you're one year closer to death :)
>>
>>28430648

How many times do you pull the trigger each birthday?
>>
>>28430676
Ayyyy good call
>>
>>28430534
I'm happy for having you here.
>>
File: happy birthday op.jpg (119 KB, 1184x666) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday op.jpg
119 KB, 1184x666
I didn't have cake or candles, but I took some juice and chips and lit an incense for you OP.

Happy birthday OP. We like you, even if the real world sucks.
>>
>>28431257
Thanks anon :) means a lot tbqh. What kind of incense?
>>
Happy birthday famalam, I hope you'll have fun today.
>>
>>28430534

Happy birthday op, or at least try.

It's my birthday next week and I'm old enough now to realise that I don't want to go out and get drunk and do all the normal cliche bullshit. My dad asked me if I wanted to go to his cottage in South of France during that time (he has no idea when my birthday is) and I took him up on the offer, so tomorrow we're driving for 14 hours to get there and I'll spend my birthday in the middle of nowhere drinking box wine with my dad and brother. More excited than I have been for a birthday in like ten years.
>>
>>28431551
Fuck man that sounds great! I hope you enjoy it.

Btw which parts of France are still nice? Looking to do a little trip through Europe in the next year or so
>>
>>28431378
Hemp. The juice was the best part desu famalama.

>>28432232
Stay out of big city areas, small villages are the best. Also remember to enjoy a lot of wine. If you come to Europe in the summertime, try Finland too. The midnight sun is something worth experiencing at least once in your life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.