[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw using the money from my lawsuit to buy my own tropical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 832.jpg (88 KB, 705x470) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
88 KB, 705x470
>tfw using the money from my lawsuit to buy my own tropical island with a house and internet
theres a possibility i might invite some robots to live with me but probably not.
>>
>>28430468
pls invite us, save our lives from misery.
>>
>>28430468
>lawsuit
what happened?
>>
>>28430468
>sea level rises 1 ft
>computer is underwater
>>
File: 551.jpg (494 KB, 1494x999) Image search: [Google]
551.jpg
494 KB, 1494x999
I will get a pirate crew and take over your island!
>>
>>28430501
depends on how it looks when i get there, if it feels nice and roomy and i can trust you guys then we can start a community.
>>28430512
cant discuss it yet, but its related to my PTSD
>>
>>28430468
Internet sucks on a lot of islands. Buy a place in Belize or Costa Rica.

>Source: I live in Bermuda. Internet is slower than they say and expensive.
>>
Why would anyone want a tropical island when you can buy land in the rural mountains of the USA for $5k an acre? DSL and rural cable a shit but it's still many times better than you can get from satellite. Hell, if you're really rich you can buy a place with all the utilities but still innawoods and no neighbours but only 30 minutes or so to nearest walmart $8k to $20k/acre would be reaosnable for this. You could build a 450 sq ft home with tip toppest tier everything for another $30k and live like a lord. Sell mushrooms and fermented vegetables at the farmers market and bring home qt unwashed hipster bitches to fugg and sip coffee on your tiny front porch with.
>>
>>28430513

Good thing global warming does not exist and that there never has been and never will be any evidence suggesting it will ever be a possibility.
>>
Roughly how much is an island, OP?
>>
>>28430765
>lives in bermuda
>doesn't tap into the paranormal powers of the bermuda triangle to access the internet of alternate dimensions
>>
>>28430468
Probably one of the worst investments you can make.
>>
>>28430765
Costa Rican here, any questions?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.