[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a high school senior and I fell in love this weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: das it.png (454 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
das it.png
454 KB, 414x499
I'm a high school senior and I fell in love this weekend /r9k/. I'm have friends, but i've never been "normal" by any means. Wanna hear about it? maybe you can live vicariously through me.
>>
>>28430462
I'll tell you what I did this weekend, friendo. This might not be the right place, but fuck it your thread needs a bump.

I'm 18, senior in HS. My mother owns this flower shop in California. I work as a delivery driver for her. This weekend, literally all the deliveries were prom corsages for people in my school/surrounding districts.

I went house to house giving Chad and Stacey their little flowers before they went off to prom and had fun. It was painful seeing how different I ended up compared to people I grew up with. They were out at prom, and probably getting drunk and having sex afterwards. I was planning on finishing my deliveries and going home to go for a run and browse 4chan.

What I ended up doing was driving the shop pickup down the coast, listening to music and trying to figure out what I did wrong. When I got home late my mother asked me if I "hung out a bit" with my classmates. I told her I did and she told me I was missing out, not going to prom.

Tell me about how you fell in love, senpai I need some escapism.
>>
I've never really had a problem with girls, per se. Though, it's never really worked out for me. Girl I lost my virginity to was a roastie whore, and left me to hang out with druggies in the trailer park. I've gone a few months trying to talk to girls, but they were all "normies" and I disliked talking to them. In comes J.
>J and I had talked before, but I never really made an effort to hang out with her
>Until Thursday that is
>She texted me asking if I could help her write a paper, since she heard I was good at it
>Now before I go on you'll probably want to know what she looks like
>J is an irish-german
>European face, blue-green eyes, and auburn hair
>She has somewhat thick thighs, and is only slightly chubby, but still appaers slim
>She's also a bit of a stoner, and on any given day can be seen wearing combat boots, ripped jeans, and a crop top
>So me and J meet up after school and walk a couple miles back to my house
>We talked the whole way about various things and got along well from the start
>The paper I was helping her with was for her art class so she showed me some of her pieces which were quite good
>I showed her some of mine and we did her paper together

After this we went to a local spot and hung out up in a tree in my hammock. It mostly consisted of talking and becoming comfortable with each other so i'm going to skip over it.
>>
Cont.
>before J left we had made plans the following day to go to a wooded area and hang out
>I though about it all day, thinking back to how great to talk to she was the previous day
>The day ends, the bell rings, and I go to the front of school to meet up with her
>As i'm standing there someone pokes me on the shoulder and says "waiting for someone"
>I described J and she laughed and said it looks like she stood me up
>I smiled at her and she asked if I wanted to get going
>Once we got to my house, I asked J if she had ever microdosed on LSD
>She said no, so I handed her a quarter of a tab and took one myself
>I gathered a tarp to lay on and some water bottles and we set out to the forest
>>
My mum wants me to watch game of thrones with her for mother's day so I'll continue this story in an hour, for any who are interested
>>
>>28431135
This really hit me in the feels man.
Always trying to work out what I did wrong
>>
>>28431546
Some times you just don't fit in with the rest man. Not everyone wants to spend all day in the forest or talk about the reasons rome fell and the causes of WW2 like me. The way I look at it, they all eat, shit, and end up in the ground like me so what do I care? There's always like minded people
>>
OP here. Is anyone still here?
>>
>>28432716
am readn hurry up aklmost cumm
other hand vusy huurry up pls
>>
>>28432716
yeah boy, hit me with the rest of the story
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.