[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck a roastie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1461617174562.png (424 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1461617174562.png
424 KB, 453x604
I get it, they're bad people. But given the chance, wouldn't you fuck a roastie? I sure as hell would.

>inb4 gtfo normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28430325
Does she look like that?

Yes, why would I turn that down?
>>
>>28430887
Because you like dick, fucking faggot.
>>
>>28430325
No. They're disgusting, and so are women in general.
Just give up on them and do what makes you happy, whatever the fuck that is.
>>28430887
Because it's just thick makeup and a pushup bra; Smoke and mirrors to trap you into being an orbiter or provider.
>>
>>28430325
>>28430325
I find sluts to be pretty hot and good in bed, also more kind than the normal woman. Like a whore is actually nice to me where as stacys are fussy and belittling towards me.
>>
>>28430325
How though?
Is she really drunk? Is she having a moment of low self esteem?
Chances are I'd just lick her feet and hotdog her butt
>>
>>28430934
she's a qt tho

I'd orbit for sex in return

more than i used to get :(
>>
File: 1462589437378.jpg (151 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1462589437378.jpg
151 KB, 675x900
>>28430934
You can pump and dump. No need to form a relationship, or even buy her a dinner at Applebee's.

You don't want to feel her warm body on top of you? The whisper in your ear begging you to fuck her senseless? Her chest heaving, hard nipples and all? Smell the mix of a fruity perfume and wet pussy?
>>
>>28430971

Reasonable course of action.

How it happens:
>Be robot, go to house party
>get drunk, start talking up a Chad
>he gets in an argument with gf, she slaps him and tells him to leave
>you pull your betabux "mlady" memeshit on her
>she's really drunk so she falls for it
>you're a revenge fuck, but the best fuck she had
>now it's your call.. steal Chad's girl or leave it as a pump and dump
>>
>>28430908
I certainly like my own dick, I rub that fucker enough times not to.
>>
File: image.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>28431079
Maybe I am gay afterall.
>>
Seriously why wouldn't you its just sex it's not like you're forming a relationship. I'd rather have sex with sluts than stay a virgin is this even a serious question
>>
>>28431176
Count the number of "no" votes in this thread.

It shouldn't be a serious question but this is r9k.
>>
>>28430934
This. Glad to see other robots are wise to their tricks.

It's far more convenient for me to jerk myself off at my leisure than to bother with some wymyn.
>>
I'd jack off into her vagina if that's all the interaction I can get away with
>>
>>28431370
Well at least I'm not THIS much of a robot.
>>
>>28430325
Yeah, the only girl I've ever fucked was a roastie. It was no big deal.

10/10 would recommendo.
>>
>>28431010
>You don't want to
No, I don't.
Everything you described is gross.
>>
>>28430325
pump and dump. sure

date? no.

marry? hahahahahahahahahahaha.
>>
No, I'd rather fuck a gorgeous prostitute, or no one at all. If you're one of those people who really needs a relationship, and you want to be happy for the rest of your life, by all means make a roastie your wife.
>>
File: wj1.png (17 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
wj1.png
17 KB, 338x339
>>28430325
Keep dreaming OP.
Your funny looking vagina isn't a deal breaker. I only bring that up during the bridge burning phase after whatever it was ran its course.
>>
I did. Even dated one. Probably shouldn't have.

But I suppose I needed the ego boost and motivation. Got me most of the way out of depression.
>>
>>28430325
This thread makes me realize something.

I'm trying to be critical and dig myself out of my 25khv hole but I'm bumping into the same wall over and over again. I don't find any women attractive.

I feel as if I could handle rejection no problem. I'm not afraid.
But no one catches my eye at all.

Google is no help at all. I have no idea where to even start. Maybe I'm lying to myself and I fear women. It's very troubling to think about.
>>
>>28433145
Why are women scary? They literally pose no physical threat, and yet they can trigger a dumb fight-or-flight type adrenaline response in some people.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.