[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the one fact that ultimately and comprehensively demonstrates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11
File: blck.jpg (47 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
blck.jpg
47 KB, 325x400
I think the one fact that ultimately and comprehensively demonstrates that women are intellectually inferior to men is the fact that alot of women date and fuck black men.

Whereas it is so uncommon to see a smart white man date or be seen with a black woman.

This is because men are not instinctive and basic beings, they actually can see black girls are undesirable.

Whereas white women are mentally lesser and will date black men.

Similarly, if you ever see a black woman with a white man, you can 100% bet that the black woman is about as far from being black as can be, and is smart and desirable enough to achieve dating a white man.

Whereas white girls that date black men are usually trailer trash and literal retard tier.

This is not a coincidence.
White women are stupid enough to be with black men. But white men are smart enough to avoid black women.

What are your thoughts on race mixing?
>>
>>28430138

Yeah it was one of my first redpills on women. That and they'd date really fucking ugly white men. It caused me so much anguish as a teenager. Now I couldn't care less about women apart from their holes, no emotion involved like there used to be.
>>
>>28430208
Ironically, this probably makes you more successful with women.
Women don't want emotional guys, as much as they will claim they want a "sensitive" guy.

They want a guy who is indifferent to them most of the time, whilst occasionally giving them positive affirmation.
>>
File: 1444879749221.jpg (166 KB, 979x734) Image search: [Google]
1444879749221.jpg
166 KB, 979x734
>>28430138

I wonder how many white women across the planet had a black penis enter one of their three orifice s while you were typin this. It has to be more than 10, judging by how long it is and how mad you are. How does that make you feel that as your pudgy, pasty fingers were tacking away at your keyboard, at the exact same momen a pair of rosy red white lips were wrapped firmly around a thick black cock?
>>
>>28430138
I agree with you, it's just true.

Women are completely mentally deranged, and it's only been exacerbated by the feminized era we will live in now, where spineless liberals rule.

We were a far more productive society when women couldn't vote, and were treated as they should; homemakers. Which shouldn't be ridiculed. It's an important role.

But of course now feminism has pushed for unrealistic roles for women, meaning society is falling into chaos.
>>
>>28430350
It literally does not make me angry at all. I don't want to be associated with any woman who has or would date a black man.

I'm not jealous at black men, they can't help they are who they are. They get trashy white girls. Am I meant to be jealous?
>>
File: 1446404148723.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446404148723.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>>28430445
>starts an entire thread about it
>i d-dont even care guys
>>
>>28430483
Oh no, I care about how it reflects on our society.
I care about that alot.
How it shows women are intellectually inferior.
That was my main point.

I just am not jealous about it happening.
It's like asking if I'm jealous that tumblr SJW's are having sex with someone. Both SJW's and white girls that date black guys are equally undesirable.
I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm instead disgusted at what our society has devolved into.
>>
>>28430483
also
>using a nigger meme
>>
>>28430576
No shit women are mentally inferior. Whats next, you gunna make a thread about how children are mentally inferior?

You're not redpilled because you'd be using this information to manipulate women for your own personal and financial gain in real life instead of making racebait threads

>>28430594
>using a nigger meme

Maybe because im one of those spooky scary niggers that you'd avert your gaze down towards the sidewalk cracks if you saw me on the street at night
>>
>>28430138
Yes, women are intellectually inferior.
They rely solely on their base instincts and emotions to run their lives, hence why they date black guys.

But it is what it is, leave the trash subhuman tier of girls to black guys, while we can have the sane and normal white girls.

I never understand why white guys get so salty about this shit, the black guys are literally getting the bottom of the barrel girls.
If you want to involve yourself with these types of girls anyway, you're a cuck and a fool.

Sluts will be sluts.
>>
>>28430707
Well at least you agree with my on the main point I was making.
Even though you disagree with the evidence I used.

You're right, I should be using this information to manipulate women. And I will. I'm still young friend. Only 18.
>>
>>28430762
I disagree with the evidence because i have contradicting evidence, and while anecdotal it shows the hole in your logic

Im black and have dated jewish, white and hispanic girls just because my parents were able to send me to the same private schools and live in the same neighborhood as them

The only thing that matters is class and if
you're not whippin a benz, you're a bigger nigger than me buddy
>>
>>28430138
It's true, the only thing white women are good for is producing white men.
>>
>>28430707
I can't speak for other whiteys but whenever I see a nigger, especially at night, I keep my eyes firmly locked on him in case he decides to chimp out and play the knockout game. Why the fuck would I avert my eyes? You know white men are actually stronger than niggers on average, right?

That's not to say there's nothing to fear from nogs. I'm afraid of niggers in the same way I'd be afraid if I saw a rabid, stray dog walking down the street - sure I'm smarter and stronger than it, but it could still do some damage to me if it decided to flip out. Almost all niggers are animals, pure and simple, and should be treated as such for your own personal safety.
>>
>mfw this thread

>mfw all these beta male losers actually giving a fuck what women think
>>
>>28431041
Not all white women date black men,however.

While all women are intellectually inferior, there are women who are superior to other women.

You just have to find a woman who hasn't dated any black guys.
That is the only and eternal red flag for a girl.
>>
>>28430138

muh insecurities .
>>
File: 1447036262798-1.jpg (54 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1447036262798-1.jpg
54 KB, 400x534
>>28431109

>internet tough guy
>>
>>28431166

dubs of truth

r9k and /pol/ cross-posters are insecure l0sers
>>
File: letip.jpg (2 KB, 97x125) Image search: [Google]
letip.jpg
2 KB, 97x125
>>28431109

*tips fedora*

m'fellow/pol/ster
>>
>>28431112
I literally don't care what women think or do, I'm just observing their actions.

Some people still genuinely claim to this day that women are intellectually equal to men.
The main point of this thread is to show that women are mentally inferior, with dating black men as the primary piece of evidence.

I don't care what women decide to do, it's just disappointing to see our society go down the shitter like this.
The days when women were subjugated and treated as inferior were much better days.
For both men and women. Women need to kept in check, like animals, they are not benefitting from being allowed to do what they want, as they are today.

Letting women do what they want and think they're entitled leads to this regressive feminism we see today.
Women do not know what they want.

Do you think feminists want to date beta nu-male feminists?
No, they want strong, masculine guys.
Exactly the type of guys they speak against.
Women are irrational and instinctive.
>>
>>28431230

preaching to the choir, tbqh family
>>
>>28431230
babbys first redpill
>>
File: 1448910512612.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448910512612.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>28431109

>*unzips katana*
>psshhhh.. nothing personnel, niggers
>>
My oneitis was a racemixer. Didn't give two shits about people race mixing until she rejected me, and now I've become really bitter. Any girl that is currently or has been with a black dude in the past is trash to me.

And yeah I know what you're thinking durhurhurhur look at the cuck yeah I know don't remind me
>>
>>28431192
>tough guy
>because I watch out for niggers

Nice meme >:)

>>28431213
It's a biological fact that niggers are dumber and more violent than white people. You don't have to be /pol/ tier to recognize that, you just have to not be a retard.

Even if you have you head up your ass and don't want to admit it's biological, you at least have to accept that statistically they commit a hell of a lot more crimes per capita. Something like half of black men end up in prison at some point in their lives - enjoy your coin flip.
>>
>>28431429
Looked it up. It's actually one in three black men. Still though, those are pretty shitty odds - not ones I'm willing to play when my safety is at risk.
>>
Why is dating a black man considered a bad thing, though?
That's what I would like to know.
If the black man in question is intelligent, then it's the same as your example of a white man dating a black woman - saying that she must not act very 'black'.

And what about all the smart white men that date really stupid white girls? Where do they fall?

Not to mention that all this is instinct anyways, whether we are talking about sexual attraction or actual love, given that the chemical side of all of it is what really matters. So what's the dealio?
>>
>>28431424
ashamed to say my oneitis hanged around with niggers too.
not sure if she actually fucked any of them though.
>>
>>28431461
>If the black man in question is intelligent,

Very unlikely. Niggers have an average IQ that hovers around 70.
>>
>>28431501
Any girl who willingly hangs out with niggers has probably fucked one or several. Don't give women too much (read: any) credit.
>>
>>28431536
Doesn't mean they can't be smart. I know of several very intelligent black men. Albeit, they were both school principles anyways, but still.
>>
>>28431584
Please bear in mind niggers are very good at seeming smarter than they are. That's why it's so hard for people to believe that their average IQ is 70. They have a high social quotient - they're extremely talkative which can give the appearance of 'brightness' when they're not behaving like criminal apes.

I'm not suggesting that there aren't some super smart nogs on the edge of the bell curve, but I doubt you've met them. And even so, if a woman gets knocked up with one, the phenomenon of 'regression to the mean' means the kid is likely to be dumb as a brick and violent even if the father is a genuine Urkel tier nigger.
>>
>>28431564
The truth.
There's no need to associate yourself with girls who hang out or date black guys.
If you do, then you are a cuck, and it's your entire fault when you inevitably are horrified to find out she is a slut.
>>
>>28431676
Let's not just include black men in that. White men are the same way.

I'm not saying they're all smart (ohhhh hoho no, surely not), but they aren't all bricks, either.

I'd personally never date one except in extreme circumstances, but I do feel the need to stand up for the ones that aren't idiots.
>>
>>28432009
>I'd personally never date one except in extreme circumstances, but I do feel the need to stand up for the ones that aren't idiots.

This kind of women logic makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's like the SJW's who campaign for more male feminists, saying that men should be more aware of feminism and should endorse it.

But do you think they themselves want to date a male feminist?
Of course they don't,.they want a tall, masculine man that they claim to "hate".

Or it's like when women say to a man "Aww I'm sure there's someone out there for you, you're so great!"

Women literally don't know what they want, and your post is literally the post that demonstrates this.
>>
Fucking every single board it's nothing but your butthurt for blacks. What is wrong with you cunts?
>>
>>28432009
So what you're saying is you completely agree with everything said here, then?

So you wouldn't date a nigger?
>>
>>28432138
I... Want someone... I'm attracted to? That's literally it?

>>28432157

Nahh, I just don't find myself attracted to them. I'm not agreeing with everything, but I'm saying I wouldn't date one for that reason. Sorry if it was a bit misleading.
>>
>>28430138
I've noticed this before, good looking white women will date the ugliest of niggers, but the only white males they will date, if they date white males, are all Chad tier.
Just one more reason to regard women as subhuman animals that deserve every bullet they get.
>>
>>28434285
>subhumansubhuman animals thatthat deserve every bullet they get

That's bit harsh bro

Do any of you 4chan /b/ users have decency? At all?
>>
>>28430138
White women are naturally gullible and have been indoctrinated to race mix, this a fact
>>
>>28430138
You're conflating "black" with "poor and uneducated". If you were to draw a diagram, there's definitely some overlap, but there are a lot of people who fall into one category or the other, not both
>>
>>28434767
FINALLY. SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN.
>>
>>28434791
>says the woman
>>
>>28432157
we're just mad that women are so stupid and weak that they let stinking murder-apes fuck them because we know that their lives would be better if they'd fuck real humans instead, and we like to imagine that we would be one of those humans because we're lonely.

basically we know that niggers are dumber and more aggressive because they have smaller brains and bigger testicles, which means that they win the sex game in a decadent society. in a real society, they would lose because women would be shamed for being caught with them, but in our shitty, decaying world, it's seen as okay for intelligent white and asian women to have fun-fun pussy tickles with their hulking nigger housepets instead of investing in a real relationship with a human being.
>>
>>28434812
Shoosh
Ignore my gender.
I don't care much for it anyways.
>>
>>28431676
malnutrition
>>
>>28434831
I can't help but admit that part of me agrees, but there's a large part fighting to disagree.

I can't speak for many other women on this, I guess. I'm a bit of an oddball anyways.

But I will say that, though there aren't many, there are anomalies in the groups.
The only thing is that these people don't act black.
Thus, acting black would denote lesser intelligence- and although some are quite good at acting, you can tell.
>>
>>28435054
of course there are anomalies in groups. that can be said of all groups. but unless we're going to either put down or neuter all the ones that aren't anomalies, it's going to remain true that niggers are the lowest race of man and that the more of them there are, the worse the world will be.
>>
>>28434737
It's hard to feel sympathy for women when they are all generally entitled, vacuous and emotion driven animals.

And this is an anonymous website, so you're going to get alot of tough guys. But I do actually appreciate the sentiment that guy was going for, I understand his frustration.

Women want to be treated like shit, so naturally go for the lowest of all tiers: niggers.
>>
>>28430138
Unfortunately, this is the world we now live in.

A world where women are put on a pedestal and given reign to do what they want.
This is what the liberal cucks have allowed.
This passive and feminized society has allowed feminism to run rampant, and allowed millions of foreign refugees to leech off our welfare.

Women do not know what they want, it should be a crime to have allowed feminism to get this far.
100 years ago, society was much better, and more efficient.
Women were treated as lesser, as homemakers, and it worked fantastically.

Women need boundaries, they're like children, you think giving them freedom to do as they like is empowering, but its not, its just destructive.

We need to stop this before our society really crumbles to pieces.
>>
>>28431192
>>28431213
>>28431367
shameful display, fag-kun
>>
reminder that your hate of women stems from your rejection, and the litany of "evidence" supporting your stance is a result of confirmation bias

before you go ad hominem on me, I'm not a chad (check my vocabulary). in fact I've had very little physical or romantic intimacy with women, but I don't treat them like they're an inferior species because of it
>>
>>28430361
When women say that they feel "liberated" by Islam they actually do.

Liberated from the madness that Leftists have foisted upon the world, from jumping through the ideological hoops of Feminism, from working where they have no reason to be.

They have re-discovered the simple life of a housemaker and caretaker, and are relieved.
>>
File: 1456001124640.png (458 KB, 602x486) Image search: [Google]
1456001124640.png
458 KB, 602x486
>>28430138
>women are dumber than men because bmwf
>There is never wmbf because bf are shit
>except when she's "whitewashed" and there is wmbf
>now back to my point, theres bmwf and no wmbf, but oreo roasties are the exception
quality armchair psychology you did there OP
>>
>>28435305
can you not see that all women act on base and primal instincts?
they follow their emotions and act like entitled cunts.

do you genuinely not see this?
I love my mother, as well as other female family members, but I can even see this in some of them
>>
>>28430138
>This is because men are not instinctive and basic beings, they actually can see black girls are undesirable.

women have literally manipulated and controlled men emotionally and sexually for centuries.
Nice try tho.
>>
>>28435515
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Women really are relieved to experience a world where they're not given free reign to do as they please.

Women's most innate desire is to be dominated, to be controlled.
As much as feminist SJW's will argue, even they want to be dominated.

Women need to be disciplined and controlled, it's for the best of their welfare, as well as for society.
>>
And they you guys wonder why nobody likes you
>>
>>28435515
This.

original commentary
>>
>>28435515
Some women like such a life.
I know I'd like a life where I didn't have responsibility.

But not everyone is like that. Some people only derive joy from working hard and independently achieving their goals.

You can't force a woman like that to be a housewife, she'd make a terrible housewife.
>>
>>28435545
This isn't just women, Einstein, this is every single human being. At times, everyone is an idiot, everyone is inconsiderate, everyone is swayed by their id or whatever you want to call it. Some people act like shitheads more often than others, but that's not because of their gender, it's much more complex.

Women are generally more likely to follow emotions over logic or detached rationality, but fucking hell, they're not lesser human beings. Also, if you were born in the US or any wealthy, industrialized country after around 1930, survey says you're probably an entitled cunt, that's just the culture.

PS, primal instincts my ass, when's the last time you saw a woman tear open a live animal and eat it raw?
>>
>>28434831
How do you feel if a white chick fucks an asian dude though? Because everyone knows asian dudes are smart.
>>
>>28435702
There is always exceptions to the rule.
The fact is society worked better generations ago where women were actively treated lesser than men.

Obviously a small faction of women didn't like it, and so campaigned for better rights.
This was the beginning of the end, the minute the law was relaxed and women could vote, was the start of something terrible for society.

While I'm not so radical to say women shouldn't be allowed to vote, I think they should be allowed, but the principle of allowing women to do as they want is a dangerous concept.

If we had nipped it in the bud then, our society would be a better one today.

Can you honestly say society works better now? Where all women are put on a pedestal and treated like Queens?
It's not better, it's degenerate.
>>
>>28435136
Eh, depends on the woman really.

Tbh I could go feminazi on this
Or scream about you telling me what I want

But nahh
You've got a point
I personally tend to find myself in places where I'm abused, but I've never gone for a black man, and I don't want to.
White men have done it enough.

I'll still stand up for the blacks
But again, to be honest, it's kinda meh now
Not much point in that.
>>
>>28435852
>treated like Queens

Nnng, yeahhhh, noooo.
This right here shows how much we're treated like Queens.

It's really, /really/ not that much lol

I'll say that yeah
You guys fucked up by giving us the pants in the home
That's for sure
I know I'd rather have had my father wear them than my mother

But if you're anything like me
You want freedom, too
But of course
I tend to have a man's tastes so
Maybe that's why I'm so lax with this sort of thing.
>>
>>28430138
Women don't care about intelligence or personal achievements, Their brains operate in the primitive spectrum. They want a big dumb brute with a 12 inch cock to breed them and a beta to raise the offspring.

If everything were up to women society would get dumber and dumber every year... Oh wait...
>>
>>28430138
>Similarly, if you ever see a black woman with a white man, you can 100% bet that the black woman is about as far from being black as can be, and is smart and desirable enough to achieve dating a white man.

I can confirm ;_;
>>
>>28435852
I wouldn't say we're treated like queens but then again I don't care much
I tend to think more like a man with some things I guess
So I'm more relaxed with all this
But yeah, still, anyways
You shouldn't have given us the pants in the house
Don't give us complete control. It's really not good.
>>
>>28430138
>This is because men are not instinctive and basic beings, they actually can see black girls are undesirable.

not true in the slightest way

Former robot with 8/10 black GF reporting in

Just gotta find the right girl. Regardless of race
>>
>>28436106
Ignore this post, my browser glitched.
>>
>>28431109
>I can't speak for other whiteys but whenever I see a nigger, especially at night, I keep my eyes firmly locked on him in case he decides to chimp out and play the knockout game. Why the fuck would I avert my eyes? You know white men are actually stronger than niggers on average, right?
>That's not to say there's nothing to fear from nogs. I'm afraid of niggers in the same way I'd be afraid if I saw a rabid, stray dog walking down the street - sure I'm smarter and stronger than it, but it could still do some damage to me if it decided to flip out. Almost all niggers are animals, pure and simple, and should be treated as such for your own personal safety.

lol

pussy. Come to my city and learn a little bit. Every race is dangerous if they're the shitty kind of person. There's good folks everywhere. It's not race, it 's circumstances and upbringing. You clearly don't know shit about a big city
>>
>>28431536
>Niggers have an average IQ that hovers around 70.

Likely for reasons surrounding their heritage and disadvantaged circumstances in our country for the last 300 years, not their genetics. I hate to be white knight but it's true as shit.
>>
>>28436086
Are you a smart black woman, or a smart white guy?
>>
>>28436059
Dude, you probably couldn't beat my mom in fucking Scrabble, don't act like you're smarter than 50% of the human race
>>
>>28436184
Not to mention that the education systems in low-income areas are fucked. I live near East St. Louis, and they're shutting down an elementary school so they can funnel the kids elsewhere, as if a classroom with 40 kids is going to have better learning outcomes and student engagement than a classroom with 20
>>
>>28435776
fine with it. asian people are excellent at upholding good societies. That's why there's no "asian jungle savage" stereotype, like whites have cavemen, blacks have ooga-booga voodoo savages, indians have.... well, indians, and hispanics have AYYYY ESE cholos and drug gangs.

This is why hating niggers isn't racist. Niggers are awful. I don't care at all when asian or indian dudes fuck white girls because chances are super high that they're not degrading her and dragging her down into a tribal savage lifestyle based on the satisfaction of immediate urges.
>>
>>28436148
Yeah all those big city riots that have asians and white men rioting... fucking LOL every city riot is done by niggers in AMerica and Arabs in France.
>>
>>28431429
>>28434831
>>28436059
>dumber
>>
>>28430138

Is this satire? Or "ironic"?
>>
>>28430138
>This is because men are not instinctive and basic beings, they actually can see black girls are undesirable
>stop liking what I don't like!

Honestly you sound delusional. The interracial relationships are a problem But your explanation of it is horrid.
Racemixing is only a problem when it's widespread. It destroys culture and can be used as an attack to certain demographics ie white males.

If racemixing happened like it used to; a genuine attraction, occurs at a very slow rate, never pushed in media then it would be fine.

But people are being neo-racists and saying that if you don't racemix das racist
>>
File: 1431044145451.jpg (332 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431044145451.jpg
332 KB, 640x640
>>28430138
ITT white bois get Butthurt
>>
>>28437004
Dude in the pic is also black
>>
File: 1433099516801.png (673 KB, 462x613) Image search: [Google]
1433099516801.png
673 KB, 462x613
>If you don't sleep with me you're killing the white race
>>
>>28437004
that fucking hurt my eyes. I hope that whore gets HIV
>>
File: 1460712189609.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
1460712189609.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
I find it funny how women start dating a guy because he is a "bad boy" and then the guy beats the shit out of her, and she goes back to to him to only have it happen again and again. Then the government has to create programs to convince these women to not go back to their abusive boyfriends.
>>
>>28437742
Women like being treated like shit.
Wow what a news stroy, call the medial outlets!

But seriously,I'm just glad I figured this out sooner rather than later in my life, I'm only 18 now, and it has helped me out massively.

Be indifferent to a girl, and generally act disinterested around her, while occasionally giving her notice, and she will be obsessed with you.
Note: You have to be somewhat attractive.
>>
>>28437454

>Implying I ever said this.

Nice meme reply
>>
>>28430986

>Whippin a benz

nigger detected
>>
>>28436140

How the fuck does a browser glitch lead to this post?
>>
>>28438080
don't worry she's a woman.
>>
op got cucked by a black man
>>
>>28430138
>premise of argument is the value of intellect and its correlation with partner selection
>OP is likely single and sitting on 4chan at night begging for controversy

2/10 needs some work. Don't use so much emotional subjective banter in there, it screams "i'm a desperate fuccboi that nobody likes." Anybody could destroy you by just showing women overlap heavily with men on IQ. Something that makes more sense is wealth and status, because poorfags are measurably worse people.
>>
>>28438299
>Anybody could destroy you by just showing women overlap heavily with men on IQ.

Anybody but you, I presume?

What a surprise
>>
>>28436148
Even if the poverty argument was true (statistics show it isn't), it would still be senseless. We're not making a case for morality here. It's a question of survival: in the world as it exists now, flaws and all, is the average black man I meet on the street more likely to put my life in danger than any other race? The answer is a definite yes, and the increased danger significant.

If you treat all races the same, there's literally no reason to worry about long-term usage of alcohol, smokes, drugs, steroids, sugary foods, loud concerts... No need to ever wear your seat belt or look before crossing. You've decided odds low enough to be indistinguishible to you don't exist, might as well live your whole life this way.
>>
>white women that fdate niggers are baka baka baka!
>nigresses that date guys like me are the most intelligent, beautiful queens of their race!
>>
File: 1437004661344.jpg (54 KB, 740x394) Image search: [Google]
1437004661344.jpg
54 KB, 740x394
women(white, asian) want MASCULINE men i.e. black
>>
>>28439161
>implying this isn't completely true

When you try to strawman, and it fails.
Good job anon.

Women that date niggers are not women that you want to associate yourself with
>>
>>28430138
This topic is posted here every day for years. At this point it is just posted for jokes. Usually by fetishist which I'm sure the majority in this thread are.

It is a tired subject. The best thing you guys can do is avoid all the undesirable women, acquire cash.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.