[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>write well thought out post with emotional energy packed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1447992967892.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447992967892.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>write well thought out post with emotional energy packed into it as well as references to prove my point
>not one (You)
>>
>>28430029
That happens to me all the time on this board. I think its just this board op I always get (you)s on other boards
>>
who cares redditor, stop thinking 4chan has a karma system
>>
>actively seeking (you)s
Plebbit has an up vote system. Go there
>>
It's because you're fat and nobody likes you.
>>
File: 1328346270574.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1328346270574.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>post in a feels thread
>it dies without any more replies
>>
File: perplexed ohayo.png (18 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
perplexed ohayo.png
18 KB, 800x473
>>28430080
Hey, (You), thanks for the (You). Have one on me.
>>28430159
>>28430102
I just want to contribute to the topic and have an intelligent conversation with some people about it.
>>28430164
Th-thanks...
>>
>>28430179
This shit happens in all the threads i go into
>>
>>28430029
>>28430029
Sorry bro this place is obly conducive to shock value and ridicule
>>
>>28430029
Post it here OP
>>
>>28430610
Okay, but it's from /pol/ and it incorporates my religious beliefs and requires some induction.
>>>/pol/73440602
I wrote it while I was angry at atheism for being liberal.
>>
>>28430029
>post in any thread on this board
>no more replies after me
>it will happen in this thread rn
>>
File: lion saber ohayo.png (125 KB, 594x483) Image search: [Google]
lion saber ohayo.png
125 KB, 594x483
>>28430797
OP here. I'm sorry. Here's a (You) and an Ohayo. Hope your (You) luck increases.
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>28430852
Oh shid, guys. Have a (You) for yourself as well, friend.
>>
Happens to me on /pol/ daily. I try to start a discussion on a deep topic which includes discussion on philosophy and politics no one fucking replies.

Then I make a thread posing as a liberal saying something like "You racist anti semites wished you had the pure genetics that us ashkenazi Jews have" or "Is tipping a good thing to do" or "Is this place satire" and I get 300 replies.
>>
>>28430916
I was showing my friend on facebook some stormfront threads and he said /pol/ was better. I haven't been on pol in two years, so I thought I'd give it a try. It wasn't very good.
>>
>>28430714
Mind if you explain your post op? I kinda get it, there's reason to the way religious hierarchies are the way they are
>>
>>28430969
/pol/ is better as bad as people think it is there really is news posted there you don't see anywhere else and the pro Hitler stuff isn't as overbearing as people think. People just say edgy shit there because it's taboo.
>>
>>28431025
I'm a firm believer in paganism, but a semi-personal form of it where I believe that all mythologies have some truths to them, and the gods of each pantheon are just the same beings going through a memetic evolution to change their names and understood qualities depending on where they are worshipped. You ask "why do so many mythologies relate to one another", and there's the argument that Indo-European migration spread the PIE religion, but that doesn't explain why there's a flood myth in places like the Americas. They also often speak of ancient, pre-god beings (Jotnar, Titans, Centzon Huitznahua) being overthrown by younger gods, a world put into motion via some sort of sacrifice (Nanahuatl threw himself into the fire, Hainuwele who was murdered and became the crops, Prometheus sacrificing his place on Olympus to give fire to man, etc.) and all sorts of myths that have overarching themes without actually coming from the same region.

Another possible response to the question "Why is it so widespread" is that it's in human nature to be attracted to certain kinds of myths, or that it's in the collective unconsciousness Jung talked about. Besides the fact that Jung's theory was a load of crap, I honestly don't think humans are hardwired to make flood myths, that's just a wide stretch for me to believe. My conclusion is that atheism isn't due to widespread availability of knowledge, but rather lack of critical thinking or knowledge, which is an integral part of the liberal ideology.
>>
File: ukraine ohayo.jpg (43 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
ukraine ohayo.jpg
43 KB, 600x488
>>>/pol/73444849
>>>/pol/73445384
>>>/pol/73444880
Thanks guys, this was funny. Have an Ohayo.
>>
>>28430179
I am the death of threads
>>
>make a serious post
>no replies
>post obvious bait or straight up shitpost
>get tons of replies

every single time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.