[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw INSPs think they're special >they're literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18
File: 1.jpg (89 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89 KB, 890x890
>mfw INSPs think they're special
>they're literally women
>they can't into logic like proper men, hence why they aren't accepted as such
Feels good to be an INTJ
>>
File: 1461457324454.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1461457324454.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
>>28429813

My INTJa

>this is us btw. "you" is the INSPlebs
>>
INTJ the literal masterrace
>>
Im guessing you mean INFP. There actually was an INFP out there who has famous for being one of the most courageous and skilled officers in the vietnam war. Dont discret people solely based on mbti.

Im INTP-A myself btw.
>>
File: 1449747619794.jpg (249 KB, 740x980) Image search: [Google]
1449747619794.jpg
249 KB, 740x980
>tfw INTP
life is suffering desu
>>
File: 1448086709447.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448086709447.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>28429813
>tfw INFJ

best personality type coming through
>>
>being INTJ
Literally fedora tier. At least INTP are fedora bros
>>
>>28430126
INTP here. Really INTx in general are pretty toxic people.
>>
>>28430090
Are you a girl? I have a very hard time believing that a guy would ever get an F
>>
>>28430306
No.
I'm a dude.

Just look at Adam Sandler.
>>
>>28430432
No hate or anything anon. I'm an intj it just baffles me that people dictate their actions by feelings. I just can't wrap my head around that
>>
The online tests are flawed. It asks questions like "do you value evidence over emotion?", and of course most people say "strongly agree", even those who are extremely emotional and make spontaneous decisions without thinking them through. Hence why 80% of people on 4chan take an online test and claim they are an INTJ when it reality only 1 to 2 % of people are INTJ.
>>
>>28430306
I'm pretty sure Hitler was an infj.
>>
>>28429813
John Lennon was INFP. I'm okay with being one too. Judge me all u want
>>
File: 1459454104015.png (855 KB, 1000x2480) Image search: [Google]
1459454104015.png
855 KB, 1000x2480
>tfw INTP

I've been rotting in my room for most of my life and I don't remember a time when I didn't hate myself.

How does one go from unhealthy INTP to healthy INTP?
>>
>>28432572
Genuinely interested in an answer ?
>>
>>28432739
Not really. I know what to do to get my out of this, but I never actually do anything. No advice in the world can help me in that regard. I just need to get of my ass and do whatever it is I need to do.

Maybe I will get my shit together someday. Maybe I will just continue rotting until I die.
>>
>>28433010
Stop juding yourself from the perspective of society. You see yourself as a failure and bad. Thats why you are miserable. But its bullshit and you know it, you can only perceive universe with your own fucking brain. If you truly are intp, think about it, and it will change you.
>>
INSPs don't exist.

It's not a type.
>>
>>28432572
>tests are in no way accurate

If not by tests, then how can I know which personality type I have?
>>
>>28429946
>courageous
>vietnam war
no
>>
>>28433331
You dont, because personalities dont have types, these are just categories that vaguely describe the way your biocomputer thinks its working.
>>
>>28430306
INFJ is the least "feminine" F type.
Ni is not a normie function.
>>
INTJ's are the worst. They're overly ambitious and very narcissistic people usually. Not someone you want to be around at all.
>>
>>28433433
Ay, im extremely narcissistic but also lazy and not giving a fuck. Would you like to be around me ? Cuz i shure would.
>>
>>28433433
>ambition
>narcissism
>bad in any way
>>
>>28433500
narcissism is literally the only logical thing to do with your mind.
>>
I'm INTJ and it's pretty fucking shit, we are literal autism. I'd much rather be ENTJ.
>>
Literally the only people who want to be around INTJ's are other people of the same personality type, so they can act out their sadistic fantasies together.
>>
>>28432572
>tfw ISTP
just end me senpai
>>
File: autisma.png (279 KB, 374x366) Image search: [Google]
autisma.png
279 KB, 374x366
>>28430511
that's not how the functions work. The (Fe) does not mean that INFJs are irrational and can't get reason their subjective feelings. In fact, the INTJ is perhaps the worst at this. The entire external world is shaped by their own subjective feelings. "I am a genios", "my autistic political manifesto is true", "if you disagree with me you are a sheeple" etc. They are perhaps the most deluded type because they try to legitimize their subjective beliefs by asserting they are objectively true.

>>28433433
I agree. The INFJ has a much better developed (Ni) and INTPs are intellectually superior in all respects due to their (Ti). INTJs are very good at appearing to be intelligent, and they can even fool themselves.

"you're all just mice in my little gam- akk! my valve!"
t. INTJ
>>
>>28430800
>what are functions
>>
>>28433433

Depends on the circumstances. INTJ's are confident when they know something. We are not that ambitious as we need people like ENTJ's to motivate us.

>Me lazy INTJ.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453421861904.jpg (37 KB, 366x453) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453421861904.jpg
37 KB, 366x453
INTJ and ENTJ hybrid here, life is shit, but normies quickly fall to my command
>>
>>28433400
Finally; some people with the cognitive function knowledge
>>
>>28429813
>people here unironically put value in MBTIs
this board dumb as hell
>>
>>28432572
>How does one go from unhealthy INTP to healthy INTP?

As soon as you can turn lead into gold, fellow INTP-san.
>>
>he believes in personality types

kek

i bet you believe in somatotypes too faggot
>>
>personality type thread

*tips fedora* *nods*

laughing at you plebians. online tests tells me my type is better than yours. haha feels good to be superior
>>
ENFP

Could do anything; want to do nothing.
>>
ENTP with NPD here.
>>
File: 1441687611344.jpg (14 KB, 284x279) Image search: [Google]
1441687611344.jpg
14 KB, 284x279
>>28433618
its ok we can use our sociopathy
>>
File: 1426103941191.jpg (58 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1426103941191.jpg
58 KB, 800x800
>>28433712
>generalizing a type this harding using the same logic that you condemn them with

wew lad
>>
>>28429970
Wrong. Life is meaningless. Go do what makes you happy AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK INTP-a
>>
>>28432572

Remove yourself from unhealthy environment if needs be, accept that you are meaningless thus have NOTHING to worry about. Just remember those two simple words, So what?
>>
>INTJSPJATLBJESPTUMBLR

Sop with this personalyty test maymay already, holy mother of autism, post boku no piku mlp anything but this old trash
>>
>>28433331
Hi image creator here.
I'm on my normie phone atm, just read up on jungian cognitive functions. With a little bit of effort youll figure it all out.

Actually 1 sec getting out of bed. I'll explain in more detail. I love a good MVTI thread
>>
File: Jungian Functions infographic.png (219 KB, 660x2662) Image search: [Google]
Jungian Functions infographic.png
219 KB, 660x2662
>>28433331
Hello, >>28438381
again

Right, basically there are eight cognitive processes (they can be found with suitable descriptions here: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/index.cfm) These are like the fundlemental cornerstones of your mind, your personality (or four letter code) is defined by your preference of each function. So while everyone is made from the dust, it's the arrangement that separates one from another. Ofcourse, there are some rules regarding the possible order of preferences for your functions:

1: There are eight functions
Ne = Extroverted intuition
Ni = Introverted intuition
Te = Extroverted thinking
Ti = Introverted thinking
Fe = Extroverted feeling
Fi = Introverted feeling
Se = Extroverted sensation
Si = Introverted sensation.
(The link I provided should give you indepth descriptions of each function)

Note: All Sx and Nx functions are perception functions, all Tx and Fx functions are judgement functions

2. You can only have four main functions from that list of eight
3. Amongst your four main functions, two must be extroverted and two must be introverted functions.
4. You can only have two judgement functions, and two perception functions. The two judgement functions you have must be of a different orientation (Introverted or extroverted) than the other.
5. Your four main functions are then ordered in accordance to how much your rely on them, with your primary function being the most relied upon (more information here: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/16Types/16Types.cfm [ignore shadow functions/processes for now]) However, in the order you cannot have two functions next to eachother that are of the same extroversion/introversion or perception/judgement in the function stack order.

cont. 1
>>
dude Im a virgo what are you xD
>>
>>28433331
NOTE: FUckkkkk I made a mistake, you can have two functions of the same perception/judgement next to eachother, but you can't have two functions of the same introversion and extroversion as eachother
cont. 2

Here's an example:

Let's say that I have Ne, Ti, Fe and Si and Ne is my primary function so it goes at the top.

That would then mean Ti would have to be the next function because Si is another perception function just like Ne is and two functions of the same perception/judgement can't be next to eachother, and Fe is another extroverted function just like Ne, and two extroverted functions can't be next to eachother. Therefore Ti is the only possible function that fit in below Ne.

1:Ne
2:Ti

Now, what can come after Ti? Well, it can't be Si because Si is introverted just like Ti is and two introverted functions cannot be next to eachother, so Fe it is:

3:Fe

And Si can fit onto below Fe because Si is an introverted function.

3:Fe
4:Si

Tada!

Now, how does this fit into the four letter codes you keep seeing you might ask?

Well, let's go through letter by letter:

E/I = If your primary (1st) function is extroverted, then you're an E type. I should point out that this doesn't nessercarily mean you're an extrovert. The tests forgot this important fact when they made their useless questionnaires.

N/S = If one of your two two functions is an intuition function(Ni, or Ne), then you're an N type, if it's an sensation function (Se or Si) then you're an S type.

T/F = If one of your top two functions is a thinking function (Te or Ti), then you're an T type, if one your top two functions is a feeling function (Fe or Fi), then you're an F type.

P/J = If one of your top two functions is extroverted judgement function (Te, or Fe) then you're a J type, if one your top two functions is an introverted judgement function (Ti or Fi) then you're a P type.

cont 3.
>>
>It's an evangelical "functions guy" episode

o I am laffin
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 629x244) Image search: [Google]
file.png
40 KB, 629x244
>>28433331
The best way to find out what type you are is two find out what group (or temperament) of types you are in, and there are four groups:

Rationalists or xNTx types: (INTPs, ENTPs, INTJs and ENTPs)
Idealists or xNFx types: (INFPs, ENFPs, INFJs and ENFJs)
Adventures or xSxP types: (ISFPs, ESFPs, ISTPs, ESTPs)
Guardians or xSxJ types: (ISFJs, ESFJs, ISTJs, ESTJs)

Pic related has a quick description of each group (or temperament) of types you are in.

Once you have decided which of those you are in, then you should look at each type in the group and their function stack. Decide which function stack most closely resembles your own way of thinking and perceiving. It is important to know that extroverted and introverted types that share every other letter are very similar to eachother (for example ENTPs and INTPs).

If you really can't decide then you may want to read the descriptions of the types you are stuck between. Don't make this your primary way of deciding what type you are though because it's very subject to personal bias. It should only be used as a tiebreaker.

Weeew, I wrote a lot for a dead thread, in fact you're probably not even in this thread anymore but w/e I was fantasising about being fucked by my fat asian friend before you came along so I guess this was a good exercise.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I love to run my mouth.
>>
>tfw almost complete split on ENTJ and INTJ
>tfw ultimate puppet master

I love watching the roaches dance in these threads. Keep on swingin', little roaches.
>>
File: Type sqaure improved.png (1004 KB, 1382x1222) Image search: [Google]
Type sqaure improved.png
1004 KB, 1382x1222
>>28439366
Fuck off normie.

>>28438158
Fuck off normie.

>>28433618
Are you a nigger?

>>28432572
INTPs are prone to self loathing for some reason. Ohwell, this is going to sound like normie 101 but exercise helped me get out of my depressive rut. If you're a NEET then there's really no excuse not run for at least an hour a day. I then went to university after and was fortunate to make friends who were equals or even superiors to me for the first time in my life. Being in such a competitive environment really made me want to focus on my ambitions and thus I got my shit kind of together.

In otherwords, surround yourself with the right sort of people. If you live in a social shithole or have social anxiety then well you're fucked and my normie advice won't work.

>>28430511
INFJs are fifty times more unbiased and logical than INTJs are. INTJs are good with practical logic, when it comes to abstract of philosophical logic they fall into the trap of forcing their irrational, emotional biases onto other people as absolute truth. There's a good meme image around here somewhere that explains it well.

That being said, the INTJs are very critical and analytical when it matters. And thus appears more logical than most people would ever know.
>>
File: MBTI sexual behaviors.png (103 KB, 1000x1186) Image search: [Google]
MBTI sexual behaviors.png
103 KB, 1000x1186
>>28433400
>INFJ is the least "feminine" F type.

I have a hard time believing that

>Quiet
>Needs approval from loved ones
>More contemplative than action based.
>Sensitive
>Emotionally expressive

I would compare them to the ENFP but honestly there's no way to fairly compare them. All I can say is that in my interpretation of their functions, popular figures under either type and people I've met in real life ENFPs and to some extent ENFJs and INFPs are more masculine than the mystical and very often socially submissive INFJ.

Anyway, what do you think of my sexual behavior chart? I could do with some critiquing .
>>
>>28429813
If you even know which kind of C.U.N.T. you are, you definitely think you're special.
>>
File: 1444372698814.jpg (15 KB, 276x368) Image search: [Google]
1444372698814.jpg
15 KB, 276x368
>mfw INFP
>>
INTP
No idea what it means because I don't do or think any of the things in the description for it, but every time I take the test that's what I get.

Desu I think some people just can't be defined by MBTI. Not that that's a good thing, though.
>>
Where can i test this
>>
I'm INFP, although, I want to become an assertive INFP, an ENFP maybe

to my knowledge, the only difference between INFP and ENFP is that in the functional stack, extroverted intuition comes first for ENFP. ENFPs see outward possibilities before they feel the inner feels, then they feel the feels related to the outward possibilities, while INFPs find the outward possibilities related to the feels

ENFP is way cooler than INFP
>>
>>28440008
>admits he has no idea about MBTI
>Makes sweeping statements about MBTI

Sure you ain't an unhealthy INTJ? Even worse, an xSTJ?
>>
>>28440092
You can't change type.

The best you could do is develop your Ne, but the fact is that your brain is hardwired to judge more than perceive.
>>
File: CXMNR1FWEAAhRCp.jpg (6 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
CXMNR1FWEAAhRCp.jpg
6 KB, 200x210
>INTJ
>still a dumb sack of shit
MBTI tests mean nothing
>>
I can't determine if I'm ISTP or INTP. I usually get one or the other when I take the test.
How do I determine which one's the right one?
>>
>>28429813
>thinks MBTI is meaningful
>mocks others for being illogical

wew lad.
>>
>>28441448
Depressed IxTP often appear like one another.

Basically, how much do like adrenaline rushes? How much do you enjoy physical sports? Do often suffer from black and white negativity

If so, ISTP.
>>
>>28437505
Jungian functions friendo
>>
>>28441471

>Depressed
I think that may be it. I don't do shit with my life.

>adrenaline rushes
Yes, although I sit in my room all day so I don't experience a lot of excitement.
>physical sports
Same thing, and since I'm socially awkward I avoid interaction as much as possible and I'm not in a good shape.
>black and white negativity
Not sure what you mean. Prone to mood swings? Yeah
>>
>>28433380
This from a faggot who's afraid of leaving his parent's basement.
>>
>INTJ
So I'm hijak?
>>
>>28442027
GAY MEME

INTJs are arguably one of the most passionate and loving NT types. Hijka doesn't have a personality type because he's personality is literally a meme.

MBTI describes the fundamental way humans think. Fictional characters who are anything but human don't have MBTI types.
>>
>>28442054
INTJ is just a more organized, more autistic, colder INTP.
>>
>>28442092
They appear colder at a distance.

But if you get to know an INTJ (which can be hard!) you'll find out that they care very deeply for the wellbeing of those who they love, much, much, much more than most IxTPs who have been observed to return to normal life within hours of a close relative dying.

I'd also go as far to say INTPs are more autistic than INTJs. INTJs usually are ambitious and want to go places. This leads them to wanting to improve, much more so than the apathetic INTP may want to.

ENTPs/INTPs are the fedora type. Richard Dawkins was an INTP.

Karl Marx, Ayn Rand, Nietzsche and Christopher Hitchens were INTJs.

I have no idea where this autistic INTJ meme came from. Perhaps it's because the dream for any edgy autistic kid is to be like an INTJ, smart, efficient and introverted.
>>
>>28442178
Nice try INTJ anon
>>
>>28442054
>fictional characters don't have MBTI types
Yes they do, because MBTI isn't a rigorous scientific method
>>
File: Ready yourself, kid.jpg (306 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Ready yourself, kid.jpg
306 KB, 600x900
>>28443299
If you're going to quote me at least usec C+P

and no you're wrong. I'm not going to bother explaining why because my first post was sufficient enough to hammer the point in.
>>
>>28441541
There's some people who don't really fit in one type or another, it doesn't matter
You're just IxTP
>>
>>28443699
Why do ignoroids like you feel the need to spread bullshit 24/7

Fuck outta this thread you clueless asshole and stop spreading misinformation.

If you understood the underlying theories then you'd cringe at the implications of what you just wrote.
>>
>>28443763
>getting that mad over what is basically horoscope-tier psychological categorizing
If you take MBTI that seriously you should really end your life right now bub
>>
>>28443763
Then is he ISTP or INTP? It's not set in stone.
>>
>>28443817
I didn't think you could prove yourself to be anymore hopeless, but you did with that post.

What is with normies and talking endlessly about things they don't understand? Is it some kind of strange desire to participate in everything but I lack interest of effort to do so?

Well, here's an invitation to be less clueless. Have fun.

>>28443854
No, you don't understand. Listen, he has a type that's set in stone, however he doesn't know what it is. He's actual type is absolute, our perception of it isn't. The only way for him to figure out his type is do his own research. Actually, here's a fun way of looking at it. If he does do his research by watching Michael Pierce's videos on YouTube, reading articles and introspecting in his spare time then he's probably an INTP. ISTPs usually don't have much interest in abstract theories.

http://www.careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Cognitive-Functions-Simply-Explained.cfm

>>28441448

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55LmENGRd58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyqpj75VB18

There you, I'm literally making this easy mode.
>>
>>28443912
top kek you're fucking autistic m8
It's fine to be interested in MBTI, but it has literally zero scientific value. Any self-respecting academic will take you for a retard if you bring up MBTI in a serious discussion
>>
>>28443912
I watched the videos but it made me more confused because I identify with both descriptions in several ways. My problem with these videos (and all the others) is that they rarely address real examples that might help determine someone's personality, and since I'm bad at observing myself objectively and without bias, that's a problem.
Thanks though.
>>
>>28443963
MBTI yes, cognitive functions, no.

Although, that's not to say they're by any means as good as thing like the big five, it's still an interesting theory. Besides, there's ton of physical evidence to suggest that cognitive processes actually exist through brain scans as well as observational and theoretical evidence.

Let's be honest now. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're just regurgitating misinformation you've heard somewhere else. Just shut the fuck up already. I can't keep on holding your hand for ever.
>>
>>28444743
From my limited experience talking to you I'd type you as an INTP. ISTPs are generally much less likely to waste as much dealing theoretical concepts like this and you seem like you're genuinely interested. It's well known in the MBTI community that xNTPs will spend countless hours wondering what their true type is whereas most other types are much more decisive.

Still, and I don't even need to tell you this because I can tell that you're going to do it anyway. Keep your mind open, read up on cognitive functions and learn as much as you can about the theory. For both fun and to confirm your true type.
>>
>>28445832
Ok, thanks again.
That's right, I'll continue reading up on the subject. It seems that actually reading about cognitive functions is a better way to figure out where one stands, so would you say that tests are worthless? The ones usually posted on here (like 16personalities) seem hardly accurate from what I've experienced.
>>
>>28446098
They're useful for an idea of your personality. For example I always get an NT type, usually an INTJ, but through reading functions I realised I was actually an ENTP.

Hmm, when I was first was figuring out my type I thought I was an ISTP as well and you've pretty much perfectly mimicked my initial confusion. Just observe your behavior with the personality types in mind. That's what I did. Unless I pay attention to it, the world goes by like blur and I often miss useful things.

Good luck anon!
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.