[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, what's your worst case scenario?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1393501578866.jpg (14 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1393501578866.jpg
14 KB, 500x366
Realistically, what's your worst case scenario?
>>
Become homeless and kill myself.
>>
Be a level 60+ wizard
>>
>>28429762
Being borderline suicidal for the rest of my life, and not either just straight up kill my self, or have my life improve.
im too much of a pussy to fucking kill myself
>>
Becoming one of you
>>
File: 1461986768150.gif (2 MB, 239x165) Image search: [Google]
1461986768150.gif
2 MB, 239x165
My idiot self falls for the marriage meme and we have an autistc kid then we get divorced and my liver fails at 53 years of age and nobody finds my body for a week because I'm living in a motel and all anybody really remembers of me are a few pics of my fat, bloated corpse floating around on gore sites and image boards
>>
Slaving away at a job for 30+ years instead of retiring in 10
>>
>>28429762
Being a depressed and anxiety ridden NEET.

It is a good thing I will probably inherit around $20M
>>
>>28430020
I hope you've read up on how to use that money
>>
attempts at independence fail, move in with parents again. i do not know what i would do.
>>
This.

bloxxy
>>
If my mom drinks herself to death and i dont get custody of my brother. And i prob wouldnt so id prob an hero too
>>
>>28429762
not killing myself, nothing changing

just riding out a long life of torture and dread
>>
Unrelenting and ever-escalating torture, I suppose.

Other than that I'm pretty certain of the fact that whatever position I find myself in I'll adjust to it, hence why the torture would need to be constantly escalating.
>>
Nuclear war renders me useless in the new world.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.