[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit question: why do women have such shit taste in music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: hnnng.jpg (72 KB, 1024x649) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
72 KB, 1024x649
Legit question: why do women have such shit taste in music?
>>
>music

Why the fuck do people get so prideful or asspained about musical taste? Is it because music is the lowest form of art?
>>
>>28429729
Hang out with better women, op.
Instead of the normies or ''metalheads''
>>
File: 1462317781157.jpg (542 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462317781157.jpg
542 KB, 1200x1200
>>28429756

Its not only music. Movies, television, art, everything. Why is their taste in general such shit?
>>
>>28429729
Not all women. Some of the girls I hang out with like some legit bands like 21P and Panic! At the Disco or MCR.

Some like stuff like 1D or 5SOS, which isn't my style, but it's still quality music.
>>
>>28429729
l WANT her ass
>>
>>28429756
This. He thinks he is better than others because the noise coming from his car speakers is different some how.

He can fuck right off.
>>
>>28429729
because they watch/listen whatever is trendy without the need to actually dig in deeper. Though I could say the same about most men I know too
>>
A certain type of men use music tastes as a medium for social competition.

Women obviously have no need to do this.

That's why.
>>
File: kot.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>28429793
>legit bands
>21p
>patd
>mcr
>>
>>28429729
Thats actually a really sad ass. Great pants and angle though.
>>
>>28429756
t. armchair "master of the arts"
>>
>>28429729
Not even whiteknighting, but the vast vast majority of people have shit taste in everything. What's your taste in music like man?

>>28429759
Also, this is completely true.

>>28429879
This is true in some cases.
>>
Most people have shit taste in music, not just women. Just listen to the music normies play at parties
>>
>>28430006
>This is true in some cases.
It's true in all cases.

The dynamic is also the reason men are funnier than women.

Women however are often more insightful in reading and examining social dynamics and hierarchies.

It's just the natural order.
>>
>>28429729
women identify or latch on to things that will get them the most attention
>>
>>28430100
How can it be true in all cases when you yourself said only a 'certain type' of man does it?
Furthermore, I've met numerous women with good taste in music.
>>
File: Smugi.jpg (22 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
Smugi.jpg
22 KB, 268x237
>>28429729
Well what do you define as "good" taste?
>>
Because women don't have taste and merely listen to what's most popular in the hopes it will make them more palatable to the masses they want to appeal to.
>>
File: Death-Grips-Exmilitary.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-Exmilitary.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1200
>>28430166
What kind of question is this
>>
>>28430166
Neutral Milk Hotel, The Pixies, Nirvana etc. Stuff which takes some fucking effort to write, not this pop garbage that women listen to.
>>
>>28429729
their soul criteria for a good band is "are the members hot" or maybe "are their fans hot"
>>
>>28429729
Who cares? Music is the most shit form of media.

>Not making a connection with an exciting ensemble cast as they progress through their experiences and adventures that develop of a TV series

>Not curling up on the couch with a good book and enjoying the author's ingenious or intentional word choice and descriptive prose

>Not visiting the cinema and experiencing a big screen adaptation of all of the above media sources as a thoughtful or fun movie
>>
>>28430232
Best DG album, I approve

>>28430241
HAHAHAHAHA you fucking hipster. NMH is overrated as fuck. Pixes are okay. Nirvana is overhyped, overrated, basic shit. Your taste screams "my music is so superior."
>>
>>28429729
It's not really just women. It's all people. Not even just young people, although young people are most heavily affected by plebeian taste because they want to be hip and all the other people around them are listening to hot garbage so they do too.
>>
>>28430241
Oh man this faggot likes neutral milk maids

My favs are weeper, gorillaz
>>
>>28430241
If you want something that took effort to write, go read a fucking book. Music isnt all about lyrics. Music can make you feel a certain way without a single word.

I hate most normie music aswell but you really failed at explaining why.
>>
>>28429791
98% of all people are fucking dumpster ass plebs. News at 11.

And actually it is mostly music. A study I read recently said that pop songs are getting progressively dumber over the decades, but the television shows people are consuming these days are much more complicated and nuanced.
>>
>>28430338
Even if he likes entry level hipster core, you can't deny that's miles better than everyone around him in his daily life. The people around him listen to BOOTY BOOTY ROCK IT DROP IT YEAH YEAH BOOTY BOOTY, followed by WUB WUB WUB WUUBBBBBBBBBBBB, throw in some fucking linkin park, evanescence, and trashy metal, and fill in the rest with generic billboard top 40 club songs.
>>
>>28430389
True but this is a change most would never be willing admit
>>
>>28430425
>that music
People around him you listen to that music are people in middle / high school. No one outside of that listen to that, it's just a shitty stereotype.
>>
>>28430389
>A study I read recently said that pop songs are getting progressively dumber over the decades
Source? That sounds like a bullshit study.

There was "dumb" music back then aswell. Just because they wore suits instead of sagging pants doesnt make the music more intelligent.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
>>
>>28430470
I live in the biggest city in west michigan and I am writing only from experience. People EXCLUSIVELY listen to the songs they hear at the shitty clubs they go to out here. When they're in the car, all the women are listening to nigger music like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyFJLrBVhA

About half of the people I know are still regularly listening to songs from hybrid theory. I'm 26 and all of my peers are at least 22 years old. I have a large class and I am a popular, social person. I get around all the time and go to house parties and bars often. I have a lot of casual acquaintances. I know a lot of people and all of them are exactly like this. The ONLY variation is whether they like nigger music or whether they like trash ass WUBSTEP type shit. That's pretty much it.

It's not an exaggeration and it's not just a shitty stereotype, it's totally true, at least where I live.
>>
File: 1452062393946.jpg (378 KB, 1693x2950) Image search: [Google]
1452062393946.jpg
378 KB, 1693x2950
>Open ass-shaking video
>Audio starts
>GUH, GIT, DIP, DET, BOOTY, ASS, BUTT-SHIT
My fantasy immediately morphs into fucking a rapper in the ass and I close the video, no homo
>>
>>28430606
homies over hoes, bro
>>
>Turn on the rock station
>They're STILL playing Trapt and Evanescence
What happened to rock? Do they just not make it anymore? Did they stop in 2006? Did Nickelback end the genre?
>>
>>28430606
If you put your hand over her upper body she looks exactly like a horse.
>>
File: Shrug.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>28430599
Yeah same here, but to take it further, they put on something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJLLEwUYZM
Then you call them out on it being shit and they say something like "oh well I also listen to this masterpiece which is probably the best thing ever made."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CCo0lOxs7A

source: I've been in the car with my teenage sister who is white
>>
>>28429756
Music is one of the oldest, if not the oldest art form. It has measurable effects on your physical and mental health and is a powerful manipulator of mood. It has been shown to be a huge aspect in socialization, so why wouldn't people who enjoy music have strong opinions on it?
https://escholarship.org/uc/item/9025x8rt
>>
>>28429729
Same reason they have shit taste in movies, can't do comedy, etc, they have no taste of their own, just latch onto whatever their favorite Chad is into or what will make them seem more trendy and valuable
>>
>>28430680
The worst part is that you can't criticize the Nirvana song. If you suggest that their taste is entry level and there are better songs and artists out there if you dig for them, and songs with deeper meaning, they will say "WHAT? Oh my fucking god you don't like Nirvana? WOW." Then they run around at whatever party you're at telling everyone you think Nirvana is bad (which you didn't even say) and everyone at the party is against you. You can tell someone has bad taste when they hide behind pop-"classics" such as nirvana. They know you can't criticize them or else it's your head.
>>
>>28429729
>When a man has shit taste in music
"You have shit taste in music"
>When a woman had shit taste in music
"Woman have shit taste in music"
Please stop deluding yourself
>>
File: Peace Fam.jpg (40 KB, 467x433) Image search: [Google]
Peace Fam.jpg
40 KB, 467x433
>>28430795
I've had that exact scenario only it was with the Beetles and I simply stated their overrated and check too much credit. They all said "oh well then who was more influential?" I stated The Velvet Underground and played a song or two. 1/4 of the people found them very good while the rest were pissed at me and that they couldn't defend their statement on why they think their good besides having "critical acclaim".

Now I tend to not talk about music because I come off as pretentious or just someone who hates what they like.
>>
Because they have absolutely no taste in any kind of art and will listen to the same as everyone else.
>>
>>28430795
The problem with you and everyone else in this thread is that you think your music taste is objectively superior in some way. Music is very personal. Everyone can decide for themselves what they like. And theres no benchmark for what is objectively good. The only benchmark is popularity.

So shut the fuck up and stop acting superior because you dont listen to "entry level" music.
>>
File: ooga booga.jpg (525 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.jpg
525 KB, 1582x1627
>>28430606
>pawg
git dat shieeet nigga
>>
File: 1462649735536.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462649735536.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1024
>>28429793
>Some of the girls I hang out with like some legit bands like 21P and Panic! At the Disco or MCR.
>>
>wake up
>grunge is still dead
Kill me.
>>
>>28430338
>NMH is overrated as fuck
great criticism my friend!
>>
>>28431004

I listen strictly to late 90s Norwegian Death Metal, Vaporwave, and 60s Muzak.

My taste IS objectively superior, you dumbfuck, so shut the fuck up and go back to listening to your dad rock and Beyonce.
>>
>>28431335
Very weak bait. Cut yourself and never ever stop loser.
>>
>>28430528
idk man, try listening to some actual songwriters not pop garbage. Bread, Gordon Lightfoot, Supertramp, America, The Eagles, etc. People like to shit on The Beatles now, but McCartney is a literal god.
>>
>>28431365

Fuck off, BieberFan27. No one gives a fuck what you think.
>>
>>28431263
People sight In the Aeroplane Over the Sea as one of the best album ever made, but it's just glorified indie folk about jews.
>>
>>28431335
>Vaporwave
>Superior
>Norwegian death metal
>not Norwegian black metal
Objectively shit
>>
>>28431444
Habg yourself mad autist
>>
>>28431413

All objectively AM Gold shit beyond shit music. Seriously, Bread???? At least Lightfoot could put together a decent ballad.

The only decent band on that list is Supertramp.

Do you listen to anything written after 1981?
>>
>>28431004
As soon as you subjectively accept a very basic framework of criteria, you can validly rank songs in objective terms. What the fuck do you think people do at music school for 4 years? They just sit around in classes saying "well I know the complexity and melody of Franz Shubert's Op. 89 is pretty good, but I just can't objectively say it's better than 'Hot Shit' by Chief Keef, because 'everyone has their own taste' lol!" No you fuckin retard. As soon as you accept the subjective premise that complexity, rhythm, melody, harmony, and deep lyrical meaning are better than the opposite (disharmony, simplicity, lack of rhythm, etc) you can instantly rank songs and artists, and even peoples' tastes, in an objective way. This artist achieved harmony better than that artist. This song demonstrates lyrical mastery and that one doesn't. Of course these are subjective and some retard can disagree, but no fucking retard will ever say that 'Hot Shit' by Chief Keef is lyrical genius.

And although you are partially right that this is all subjective, it's not totally subjective. Something totally subjective is saying "I like the color blue instead of yellow." That's totally subjective and you can't argue with that. However, if you say "I like 'Hot Shit' by Chief Keef", we can talk about the reasons why. Why do you like that song? Is it because you like the rhyming in that song? If so, then there are better artists, such as MF Doom, who not only came first, but who also demonstrated mastery of language 15 levels higher than Chief Keef ever did. At the end of the day, you can still like 'Hot Shit' by Chief Keef, but nobody will agree with you because you have no good fucking reason to like that song. This isn't all totally subjective because there are still logical arguments and debates to be had within the subject.
>>
>>28431413

Tell me this is 'dumber' than something like that shitty American Pie song:

Rack rack city, bitch, rack rack rack city, bitch
Rack, rack rack rack city, bitch, (Mustard on the beat ho)

Rack city, bitch, rack rack city, bitch
Ten, ten, ten, twenty on yo titties, bitch
100 deep VIP, no guest list
T-T-Raw, you don't know who you fuckin' with
Got my other bitch fuckin' with my other bitch
Fuckin' all night, nigga we ain't celibate
Niggas say I'm too dope, I ain't sellin' it
But I'm fresher than a motherfuckin' peppermint
Gold Lettermans, last ling killin' shit
Y-Young Money, Young Money yeah, we gettin' rich
Got ya grandma on my dick (haha)
Girl you know what it is

Rack city bitch, rack rack city bitch
Ten, ten, ten, twenties and them fifties bitch
Ten, ten, ten, twenties and them fifties bitch
>>
>>28431554
I see what you're saying, but deep lyrics != good. Also normies don't rank or do anything objectively so their music isn't good. They just hope on trends. Look at all the hot topic kids now listening to Kendrick Lamar and Thugger
>>
>>28429729
>>28429791

Men tend to have more extreme variation in their preferences and abilities in general. Women play it safe and have much more moderate tastes dictated by social desirability and peer pressure/influence. In general, they don't wan't to truly stick out, even when they are pulling "I'm not like other girls" bullshit.

Most women have shit-tier tastes driven by shit-tier aesthetic preferences. I about died when I met a girl last year who was seriously into Converge.

>>28429879
This
>>
>>28431413

Name me anything by McCartney half as good as this:

Where you at?
Are you ready?
To whip your hair!

I whip my hair back and forth
(Just whip it)

(Whip it real good)

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>28431413
>songwriters
No thanks. I listen to music for the emotion and for the mood, not because i want to listen to someone telling a story. If i wanted that i would read a book or watch a movie. I add my own meaning to music.

Music with lyrics is probably the most braindead music. It sucks all the creativity out of you and just spoonfeeds you. And the sad thing is that you actually think your music is good because of lyrics.

And on topic of todays music vs music back then, there are still plenty of singwriters you know. But you dont listen to them because theyre mainstream. Lets wait about 30 years and then its okay music right?

Fuck off with your wrong generashun
>>
>>28431413
Paul McCartney can't read music. He is not a "literal god". If a 3rd grader can surpass you in an aspect of your craft by memorizing stuff for 3 months, you can't be described as a "literal god".
>>
>>28431545
Yeah yeah kanye is a prophet genius voice of a generation fuck off
>>
>>28431740

>summing up 35 years of music with 'kanye'

Oh, man....fuck off back to /mu/, you fucking musical illiterate.
>>
>>28431718
AI was responding to someone claiming that the lyrics of old music were just as dumb as today. Personally I dont much care about lyrics either. But after youve heard a song 50 thousand times it is nice to atleast have your vocabulary expanded a bit.
>>
>>28431627
You seem to agree with me. My post is not for you.
My reply is meant for whoever it is that is saying "LOL MAN, MUSIC IS ALL, LIKE, SUBJECTIIIIVE, DUUUUDE!!!" which is a stupid hippie claim that has no merit. Music isn't "all, like, subjective, man. You can't judge anything, duuude. 'Shake Ya Ass' by NiggerKing is just as good as any Mozart piece, dude!!". The only subjective aspect of music is accepting the initial framework that complexity and mastery are better than simplicity and lack of talent. That's not even totally subjective, as there are logical reasons to accept that framework. Once you accept that framework, you have a whole set of objective criteria by which to judge songs and artists.
>>
>>28431703

That was actually an impressive work by a young child, you condescending shitlord.

Tyga, on the other hand, is objectively shit.
>>
>>28430241
I like nirvana but cmon man it didn't take Kurt more than 15 minutes to write any of his songs.
>>
>>28431454
I have never heard praise as great as that, but even so, it is not legitimate criticism so you are not helping yourself out if you want to have any credibility.
>>
>>28431718
I think it is pretty misguided to assume all lyrics are telling a story or that it is impossible to create your own meaning to music with lyrics.
>>
>>28429849
pretty much this. they just have to listen to what a new artist release a new song.
>>
>>28431816
>I was responding to someone claiming that the lyrics of old music were just as dumb as today.
That was me. And it is. Nothing has changed. The thing is that you dont hear much of the old shit music because well, it was shit and people dont feel like sharing it anymore. But back then they were pushing their trendy dumbass music just as much as today.

So people think music was way better back then when in reality you only hear the good music of that time. Those are just gems in a sea of shit just like we have today.

>lyrics
Hey do whatever you want man. Just realize that music with lyrics is extremely simple when you think about it.
>>
>>28431905
Yes I did understand that music isn't an objective manor with normies. If you say their music is bad and they don't have good knowledge of music, they will say "oh it's just subjective taste." Discussing music with normies will always be a bad experience, trust me.

>>28431955
How is an album being mediocre indie folk not a valid criticism? I'm saying many albums do what they did, but more daring and better lyrical themes then dead jewish girls.
>>
>>28431905
You so fucking dense. Do you even know what subjectivity means? It doesnt mean mozart is just as good as justin bieber. Nobody said that.
It means there is no right or wrong. Its all personal.

Hang yourself, narrow minded loser.
>>
>enjoying things
Lel pleb get on my level
>>
>>28431654
>I about died when I met a girl last year who was seriously into Converge.
are you saying converge is bad? because if so fuck you faggot
>>
>>28429729
Girls don't want to research anything. My gf doesn't want to Google a single thing, she'd rather ask me and have me tell her. And so is the entertainment at large: feeding people simplistic, and thus easily-digestible Entertainment Lite that they don't have to look for or think about to enjoy. The TV and and radio dictates their taste for them, O Great Leaders!

To have an appreciable taste in anything is to take a genuine interest in its culture, to dig deep into it, and to find what truly resonates with you. The amount of sifting and digesting to find what you really like, however, may be a test of endurance, and I understand that frankly most normies just don't have the time. They don't deserve mockery, but pity.
>>
>>28432115
Seems more of a died from shock to find a girl listening to Converge instead of Falling In Reverse
>>
>>28431738
neither can thom yorke, but he's seen as a literal god

radiohead is ass
>>
>>28432001
Do you have an example of lyrics that doesnt tell a story? (Except scat maybe, but those arent really words anyway).

And ofcourse its possible to create your own meaning with lyrics but its barrowed down by alot. Without lyrics your mind can go wherever it wants to go. Its a huge difference actually.
>>
>>28432066
I don't think you actually understand what constitutes valid criticism so I'm just not going to waste my time.
>>
>>28432161
Not him but the first song that comes to mind for me is "I Am the Walrus" it's literally nonsense that John Lennon scribbled down to fit with the music and to confuse people who took deciphering music lyrics too seriously
>>
File: Nice Meme.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nice Meme.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>28432166
Yeah okay stay pleb listening to overrated tumblr shit
>>
>>28432166
Bye, you lose the discussion.
>>
>>28430241
This post reeks of 14 year old
>>
>>28432236
I'm not particularly a huge fan of the album, although I do like it. That being said I don't think overrated is a passable or convincing argument whatsoever and provides no insight into what the album is providing musically. It's just a meme criticism, like saying something has no "substance".
>>
>>28432231
That songs story is subliminal. You can only hear it when you listen to the song in reverse. How new are you?
>>
>tfw you have better music taste than literally everyone in this thread
>>
File: 1441708482536.gif (271 KB, 540x448) Image search: [Google]
1441708482536.gif
271 KB, 540x448
>>28430241
>Stuff which takes some fucking effort to write
idk about the other ones... but...
>Nirvana
in terms of complexity, they're a fucking joke.
still good music though
>>
>>28432161
there's also a bunch of music that is just stream of consciousness lyrics. i agree with that guy though. if you strip the lyrics of a bunch of albums they would be worse imo desu
>>
>>28432369
not hard to achieve, "this is pretty much entry level /mu/ - the thread"
>>
>>28430241
fucking awful lists of bands. women dont listen to pop faggot. they listen to nigger rap cuz thats what chad listens too as well
>>
>>28432328
How would you do it then? Lyrics are pretty dumb and it's all basic instrumentation. Some tracks are fine, but it really doesn't live up to the hype that people give it.
Also: I LOOOVE YOAU JESIS KARIIIIIIIIIIIIIST
>>
>>28432248
>discussion
>lose
kek, this is why people think u are autistic senpai
>>
>>28432369
show me some of your amazing taste anon
>>
>>28432402
Well ofcourse, because they were designed around the lyrics.
Purpose made instrumental music is obviously better than the instrumentals stripped from a full song.
>>
>>28432461
I thought you werent going to waste your time? Or is your ego so hurt that you gotta have the last word now?

Oh right, "youre not that guy". Dont even try, faggot.
>>
>>28432471
i think that's a p big generalization to assume all instrumentation in music with lyrics was composed to accompany lyrics desu. i'm sure there are a ton of examples where lyrics are written after the instrumentals have been decided. just my opinion tho
>>
>>28429756
This tbqhwyf

If someone dislikes a certain movie or TV show I like I'm going to judge them as a person. It tells me something about them, their understanding or appreciation for things. But music is more raw. You either like how it sounds or you don't, it's a much less cerebral experience. I love music, it's just a different experience and I'd find it hard to judge someone for having different musical tastes.

If someone disagrees with me politically I'd read into that but if they happen to have a different favorite color than mine, so be it, that's largely just happen stance.
>>
mfw i listen to synthpop

and j pop

thatle impress the girls
>>
>>28429729
I want to stick my face in her butt.
you can just faintly see her pantsu.
>>
File: theblackpage-002-large.jpg (171 KB, 1701x1009) Image search: [Google]
theblackpage-002-large.jpg
171 KB, 1701x1009
>>28431718
>Music with lyrics is probably the most braindead music. It sucks all the creativity out of you and just spoonfeeds you. And the sad thing is that you actually think your music is good because of lyrics.
This, so much. I hate it when people like or dislike certain artists solely because fo the lyrics.

For example, people dismiss or like Frank Zappa only because of "le wacky lyrics XD" yet stuff like pic related goes completely over their heads
>>
>>28432553
I want to stick my benis in her butt
>>
>>28432504
whatever makes u happy to believe
>>
>>28432524
You dont understand. It doesnt matter if the lyrics were written before or after the instrumentals, the instrumentals were still made with a place for lyrics in the back of the mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>>28429756
>music
>the lowest form of art
I know this is bait but still
>>
File: 1461795585175.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461795585175.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>you'll never find a qt3.14 gf who listens to stoner meal
>>
>>28432586
You Iose
>>
>>28432615
It's not but if you're part of the /mu/fag infestation I can see why you'd think that.
>>
>>28432565

http://youtu.be/9UPQ3t-_B70
>>
>>28432468
oreggy
>>
>>28430381
>gorillaz
kill yourself
>>
>>28432652
Some albums are good, but you kind of come off as a /mu/ / p4k drone
>>
>>28432607
i get what you're saying but i just don't really agree.
>>
File: cover.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>28432641
Not a qt, but what's your favorite Stoner Metal album? Mines Boris - Akuma no Uta
>>
>>28429729
MUSIC IS MUH LIFE

>You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

kek didn't realize the statement was that common, but yes music is the life force inside me, you just have to let it move your body
>>
File: dead roots stirring.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dead roots stirring.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>28432725
Elder - Dead Roots Stirring

Hooks for days
>>
>>28432568
>>28432553
I want to stick my nose in her anus.
>2016
>not into ass sniffing
>>
>>28429756
this is genuinely true btw, it is unarguably the lowest art form
>>
>>28432723
Thats alright. I respect your opinions just as much as i respect mine.
>>
>>28432438
How is the instrumentation basic though?
>>
Who care about music ? Anything noisy does the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a3SIjNKHHg
>>
>>28432766
>*tips fedora*

Very original comment
>>
File: cover.jpg (190 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
190 KB, 640x640
>>28432753
Love Elder too. Lore was really good, but it's more a Stoner Rock album.

>>28432795
Just basic folk guitars and horns when you can do so much more with the genre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsouPuf2RA
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 305x165
>>28432645
Care to explain then?
>>
>>28432766

Mime, puppetry, and magicians contribute more.
>>
>>28432856
I think it is though....I rarely hear anyone say that.

For the record he is correct.
>>
Exploring music is (kind of) a hobby, and girls tend to not have hobbies. Getting into /mu/core bullshit takes many listens to get used to it and girls don't like to spend a lot of time on something like that.

I listen to this kind of stuff, grills are indifferent to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4TGAFdaOI
>>
What are you fags listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slcDrGVpDb8
>>
>>28432565
sometimes the best part are the lyrics.

with an artist like billy joel or biggie smalls, the lyrics tell a story. of course the actual music is good, but the lyrics improve it.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x164
>>28432909
>I think it is
See this is thing though, that's just what you think.
>>
Anyone else fallen so deep into the well that they don't even care about music anymore? I used to live for it, but over the years I have grown to find myself sitting in silence for hours without it ever crossing my mind that I should be listening to something.
>>
>>28432942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMCsv-zj56s
>>
>>28433014
its just sounds anon dont be so butthurt
>>
>>28430100
nice dubs

ravioli spaghetti
>>
>>28432068
>Nobody said that.

Actually yeah someone did. Someone said "wow you can't judge someone's musical taste lol xDDDD it's all subjectivE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To which I replied, yes I can judge someone's taste, because they consistently like Bieber-esque simplistic pop songs over complexity and mastery. Yes, there is a "right" and "wrong", as soon as you accept that mastery is greater than incompetence.
>>
>>28432942
Normally I don't care what artist look like, but god damn do these people look like fags. Also never was a fan of Teen Suicide, but they do have one good album that I really like.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wERU4NiAtlE
>>
>>28432862
Personally I don't think simple is inherently bad.
>>
>>28432565
>nested tuplets
fuck off faggot i bet you like ferneyhough
>>
>>28433044
metal aoty contender for me
>>
Music is boring. Let's get back to the pathetic self hate and whinging shit that r9k usually posts please.
>>
File: levelllll.png (2 MB, 954x1168) Image search: [Google]
levelllll.png
2 MB, 954x1168
even the majority of this board has normie taste.
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1064
>>28429729
TROLL
KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
Women dont know how to use internet. that's one option what is reason why my gf dont know anything about music.

She listens the same shit what you can hear from the normie fag radio and really really dont understand about the music in theory anything.
>>
>>28433131
>ferneyhough
too memey :/
>>
>>28430241
>Neutral Milk Hotel, The Pixies, Nirvana
>good taste
r/indieheads is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>28433209
>implying all new complexity isn't complete and utter meme shit
medieval/renaissance is where it's at
>>
>>28433190
>honey I accidently signed up on tinder
>you know how I am with computers I thought it was facebook
>what do you mean how do I not know the difference even ask your friend I was "talking to on there".
>>
>>28433259
do you think those bands are bad or just because they are entry level?
>>
>>28433144
this is the second time ive seen this posted and i have the same question

did you use rateyourmusic for the bands?
>>
>>28433144
I listen exclusively to the Rippingtons and nothing else.
>>
>>28433087
Nobody said you cant judge people for their music taste. Stop making things up, loser. You can judge all you want but what you like, others miggt not like. There isnt an objective standard for music. Everyone likes something else. Call me when you figure out what subjective means, autist.

>yes there is right and wrong
No there isnt, not in music. In your mind there is a riggt and wrong but your mind is not reality. The other billions of people on this earth dont have the same opinion as you. But i know this is hard for you to understand because autistic people often lack empathy.
>>
File: tort.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tort.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>28433108
but Tort is cute
>>
File: deculture.png (202 KB, 278x310) Image search: [Google]
deculture.png
202 KB, 278x310
>>28429793
>Not all women. Some of the girls I hang out with like some legit bands like 21P and Panic! At the Disco or MCR
fuck off anne
>>
>>28433313
no i exclusively used my local library and radio stations.
>>
File: IVRxE8o.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
IVRxE8o.jpg
301 KB, 1920x1200
Who here /prog/?
https://youtu.be/taCv1a8AUJo
>>
>>28433325
is there really no objective standard for music? why is that? nothing separates a beethoven piece and a kindergarten choir class? that seems pretty absurd imo
>>
File: DIS32.gif (22 KB, 489x308) Image search: [Google]
DIS32.gif
22 KB, 489x308
>>28433269
good job decrypting bullshit like this instead of music written for The Modern Musical Notation System (tm)
>>
>>28433390
fusion is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04URH_HA4cE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKTZa1KzXXM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxvuhV4YCts

>>28433438
Except that you'd have to be a complete idiot to not understand neumes after an hour of study.
>>
>>28433409
No, there isnt. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

>beethoven/kindergarten choir class
Exactly, its all relative. Not every person on earth fits the target audiency of beethoven and not every person on earth is in kindergarten.
You just shot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>28433510
oh i'm not that guy you were talking to, i was just wondering. seems kinda weird to me though personally
>>
>>28433506
It's not better

but it's good
https://youtu.be/uHDsd_-0HWc
>>
>>28433506
>Except that you'd have to be a complete idiot to not understand neumes after an hour of study.
>an hour of study
too long, The Modern Musical Notation System (tm) takes 5 Minutes (tm) to learn

>fusion is better.
*canterbury scene
or avant-prog if you're into memes
>>
File: female taste.png (34 KB, 1318x193) Image search: [Google]
female taste.png
34 KB, 1318x193
I think this image explains the whole issue with women and music. They do not actually like it, but they like the social hierarchy they can latch into when they listen to a certain kind of music, or the social signaling that listening to a certain style can give her.

But actively liking music for itself, with no social interest attached, that they can't do.
>>
>>28433325
>In your mind there is a riggt and wrong but your mind is not reality.
Really, because I can talk about the mastery that some genius songwriters achieved and use complex musical theory terms to describe why it's better, because this song objectively includes more instruments, for example, or objectively includes higher skilled instrumentals that require a master to perform. These are objective truths that nobody can deny. To say that a piece of music requiring such a level of mastery is BETTER than "shake ya ass" by Nigger King is all but objectively true. It is still subjective and someone can still disagree, but they have no fucking reason to do so. They can't point out any objective facts about "shake ya ass" that make it better than one of the great classical concertos composed by a master.

>other billions of people on this earth dont have the same opinion as you
If I say that Mozart's violion concerto number 7 is better than Shake Ya Ass, I don't give a flipping fuck if 3 billion people disagree with me. They're all fucking retarded. They also can't point to any objective evidence or say anything logical about Shake Ya Ass to back up their argument that it's better. Meanwhile I could write a 40 page thesis about why a Handel composition is one of the greatest musical compositions ever created.

> i know this is hard for you to understand
It's not hard for me to understand your retarded fucking argument. I understand it completely. It's just a retarded fucking argument.
>>
>>28433541
I gotta say, thats a very dangerous mentality you got there. Almost communist like or north korea-ish. I hope you dont vote.
>>
File: 81j3tEDL8FL._SL1280_.jpg (311 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
81j3tEDL8FL._SL1280_.jpg
311 KB, 1280x1280
Psychedelic pop anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDxhJl1UJE
>>
File: roslavets triple flat.jpg (124 KB, 700x338) Image search: [Google]
roslavets triple flat.jpg
124 KB, 700x338
>>28433572
Of course modern notation is easier to understand but neumes are just as important because they led to modern notation.

>>28433569
Prog usually has gay af lyrics and I prefer instrumentals anyways. I prefer psychedelic to prog.
>>
>>28433655
i don't really understand the mental leaps you have made to arrive to such a conclusion

>>28433620
this makes more sense to me personally
>>
>>28429756
only modern music is
>>
>>28432161
Listening to foreign music, the voice becomes another instrument. Just mood and melody.
>>
>>28433707
The lyrics don't matter in prog, they just want to use the human voice as an instrument, and random words that sound good together are better than gibberish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4v1WkzY3gA
>>
Girls with good taste in music exist you're delusional fuck your ego your head is too big for your body
>>
>>28433707
I was just joking. I've read some stuff about that era's music but haven't really listened to it beside a few cantatas, I'll probably get seriously into it someday. What do you recommend?

>>28433791
Magma takes this to a extreme with their made up language

Who /GentleGiant/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTet3C_afKA
>>
>>28433620
>mastery
Who says mastery or complexity is important? Whats wrong with simplicity? If someone enjoys listening to music with just one or two easy instruments, then how is that wrong?
And no, ik not asking for your opinion here. Its rethorical.
Listening to music based on the mastery or skill seems very superficial to me. People listen to music they enjoy listening to, not how much effort went into it or skills were required. Music isnt a competition, faggot.

>I don't give a flipping fuck if 3 billion people disagree with me. They're all fucking retarded
Cant take you seriously anymore.
Alrighty anon, its not just you who is retarded, its billions of other people.
Carry on autist.
>>
>>28432760
Do you like shimapan to stick your face into?
>>
>>28433892
>cantatas
fuck I meant canons
>>
>music with lyrics
fucking plebs
>>
>>28433729
>only the state music is good music! All other music is bad and you should not listen to it! We are all the same, we are a communist state, there are no individuals!

You explain me, mental gymnast.
>>
>>28433775
Then the singer is still telling a story, you just cant understand it.
Idiot.
>>
>>28433994
where did i say or imply any of that? you are delusional, i literally asked a question out of curiosity.
>>
>>28433994
.. what the fuck are you even saying?

You know, usually there are smart people in any group. On this website, no matter the opinion someone holds, there are intelligent representatives from that group. I've talked to smart liberals, conservatives, niggers, and racists. One group of people that is always retarded and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever are these fucking "subjectivists" who come into any random discussion about media or the arts and pretentiously assert "UHHHHHHH DUDE WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS IS BETTER THAN THAT? UHH DUDE IT'S ALL SUBJECTIVE DON'T YOU KNOW THAT!!!" I've never once talked to an intelligent person who does that. It's the only group of people on 4chan i've noticed is, without any exception, fucking retarded. After stating their bizarre case, they'll usually go on to say some more weird shit that isn't logical at all, like this guy.
>>
File: leonin.jpg (17 KB, 252x273) Image search: [Google]
leonin.jpg
17 KB, 252x273
>>28433892
>What do you recommend?
Perotin and Machaut are essential. Hildegard von Bingen is alright if you like memes. Carmina Burana (not the Orff meme shit either) and Leonin. Minnesanger are always great to listen to too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySwfcRaOZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11A4wqv8_wo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4jzV4BfE5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpikfaa6ORA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXv7I-Zav8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4UVKrHJ_VA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgY3WdGhfX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTfc07TAprQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8rt3hHUEY

>tfw /r9k/ wouldn't let me post umlaut a

>>28433994
what?
>>
>>28429756
Pleb detected. Have fun with your radio music faggot
>>
What composer is the best at portraying emotions through music and why is it Chopin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w

Also this has way more views than I would have expected
>>
>>28429729
the new radiohead album is dope
>>
>>28434071
>that backpedaling
You literally implied everyone has the same opinion. Only then music could be objective.
>>
>>28434142
i always like listening to chopin while i browse this depressed shithole called r9k :)
>>
>>28434097
>bring intelligence up out of nowhere
The fuck are you doing nigger? We are talking about music. Music has nothing to do with intelligence and has everything to do with subjectivity.

Hang yourself sperg.

>>28434120
>only the state music is good music! All other music is bad and you should not listen to it! We are all the same, we are a communist state, there are no individuals!

You explain me, mental gymnast.
>>
>>28434185
where did i say that, exactly? all i asked about was an objective standard in music and why you thought there is none. it honestly blows my mind that you think a question like that implies that i think subjectivity has no place in musical taste or that everyone should listen to the same thing to fit some objective standard.
>>
>>28434279
>You explain me, mental gymnast.
Not even him. I'm just some loser who's studying music. I don't know where communist came from though. Lay off the buzzwords friendo.
>>
>>28429793
>Some like stuff like 1D or 5SOS, which isn't my style, but it's still quality music.

If you consider 1D and 5SOS quality music, what could possibly be low quality music?
>>
>>28434281
Right about here >>28433409
The facts that you think its weird that there is no objective standard in music is troubling.
>>
File: 1424880624562.png (842 KB, 2344x1780) Image search: [Google]
1424880624562.png
842 KB, 2344x1780
>let me die, let me die, surrounded by machines

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnf7Weh7pRU
>>
>>28434120
Thanks, sounds interesting, I'll check those out.

Dropping some Bach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsdL12wBro
>>
>>28434321
The fuck you on about? I wasnt even talking to you. You just replied to my post with "what?" so i repeated my post especially for you because apparently you have trouble reading or something.
>>
Posting nujabes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
>>
>>28434355
that doesn't imply anything that you have accused me of. how do you come to the conclusion that i must think there is no place for subjectivity in music if i feel there is some objective standard? do you not understand that subjectivity and objectivity are not mutually exclusive?
>>
>>28434386
>I wasnt even talking to you
That was completely obvious. The reason I said "what?" is because I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Your post was sprinkled with so many buzzwords that it lost it's original meaning in translation. Perhaps you are the one with the reading problem.
>>
>>28434430
Because there is no objective standard in taste of music. The only objective standard is sales numbers and popularity. But even the number one popular artist isnt qualitatively the best artist, just the most popular.
>>
>>28434551
that doesn't explain how you arrived at such idiotic assumptions of "communism".
>>
>>28434460
>The reason I said "what?" is because I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
Exactly. You have no fucking idea what im talking about. Youre not even part of this discussion so shoo, dumbass.
>>
>>28434596
Are you slow in the head mate?
Dictators often do set an objective standard for artforms.

Have you finished highschool?
>>
>>28429729
Same reason they have shit taste in film, art, vidya etc. They have no need to. Women cannot appreciate any form of art period, they were not designed for it and don't need to understand any of those in order to reproduce.
>>
>>28429756
Because it tells me the type of person you are and i rather not be associated witj you.
>>
>>28434673
the large difference is that i am not encouraging, brainwashing or enforcing anyone to abide by that objective standard. people have the freedom to listen to whatever adheres to their musical taste. that does not inherently mean an objective standard is nonexistent in music.
>>
File: voltaire.png (1009 KB, 760x920) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.png
1009 KB, 760x920
I dunno mang. I like Laurel Halo, Grouper and Katie Jane Garside.
They're better musicians than I am, that's for sure.
>>
>>28433144
>tfw have nearly nothing on this list in my library
>>
File: 1458288675566.png (10 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1458288675566.png
10 KB, 362x358
>>28429793
>taking this post seriously
>>
>tfw no one listens to the same music I do or for the same reason I do

like, I'll listen to some normie artists but I always feel like I interpret it differently or have a different appreciation for it than normies do

Then I'll mention the artist I listen to to some dork and they'll think I'm some sort of normie because of it
>>
>>28434848
you are probably not as unique as you think you are
>>
>>28434863
because I sometimes listen to music a lot of imageboard users consider normie?
>>
>>28434778
>the large difference is that i am not encouraging, brainwashing or enforcing anyone to abide by that objective standard
So basically its an objective standard, but just for you. Thats called subjective.

>that does not inherently mean an objective standard is nonexistent in music.
It does. Why dont you give me an example of music that is objectively better than other music? And remember, it has to be a fact. It has to be something that we all agree on. You cant.

This is why scientific laws exist. They are ovjective and can be backed up by facts. Theyre not opinions or assumptions.
>>
>>28434937
>it's 2016
>people still are ignorant of the moment Hume and Schopenhauer BTFO'd science and rationalism forever

science is literally worthless desu, it can't even prove I was born
>>
>>28434966
The problem of empiricism is a prominent unanswered problem, but science keeps working. If you hate science then destroy your computer and stop taking medicine.
>>
>>28434937
it's not an objective standard just for me, it is universal. clearly your reading comprehension is lacking.
>>
>>28434929
no because you think you intepret everything differently than most people
>>
>>28435002
Yeah but science isn't objective nor backed up by facts, or at least not valid ones anyway lel, so that's your argument going down the shitter.
>>
>>28435055
>philosophy fags

Destroy your computer and just lay still in your room doing nothing then. If you're bored it doesn't matter because your boredom isn't backed up by objective facts, or at least not valid ones anyway lel, so that's your fun going down the shitter
>>
>>28432468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtMVdnnm_Q
>>
>>28435007
No, if youre saying its an objective standard, but nobody has to follow that standard, it obviously isnt a universal ovjective standard. Its just an ovjective standard in your little bubble. And thats what everyone else calls an 'opinion', anon.

And you forgot to respond to the second part of my post. Woops!
>>
>>28435111
>he hasn't submitted to nihilism and keeps clinging unto the scientific/materialistic/idealistic jew
delusional fedorafag, keep clinging on to your spooks
>>
File: img33.gif (71 KB, 727x727) Image search: [Google]
img33.gif
71 KB, 727x727
>tfw no bf to listen to shibuya-kei with
>>
>>28432942
Recently I've been obsessed with Dvorak's cello concerto
>>
>>28435153
What are you doing on the internet exactly?

Youre a fiend to materialism.
>>
>>28435174
tfw no shibuya-kei gf
>>
File: wut.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>mfw someone tells me my music taste is "wrong" or "inferior" or "teenage tier"

what's that senpai? i can't hear you over how much fun I have jamming to metal. My favorite bands are Tool, isis and deftones

>mfw teenage mode and don't give a shit
>>
>>28435025
most people I meet on the internet, I mean

it's annoying to have an artist you like dismissed as dumb niggernoise because their music has elements from genres that are considered 'normie'
>>
>>28435197
downloading music and browsing this board waiting for said music to finish downloading

it's also why i was attracted to this thread because boy, is the OP absolutely right in that women have shit taste.
>>
File: 55708.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
55708.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>28435220
maybe someday we'll get lucky anon
>>
>>28429729
My sister loves alternative
>>
>>28433894
Effective simplicity requires mastery.
>>
>>28429793
weak-ass bait tbqrh

it would have been better on mu

it actually like MCR tho
>>
>tfw no qt Latina gf who likes the same kind of music as me
>>
Saw a dumb cunt on the train to day with AKG looked like k533. ask her what she is listening too shows me spotify play list. i wanted to die
>>
>>28435279
Not true. If you press some random keys on a piano and i happen to like that melody, that is effective simplicity. And it is in no way below mastery, because if i like that simple melody just as much as you like a complex guitar solo, we are both just as satisfied with the music. Which means they are both equal.
>>
>>28435480
not really, it means that you're a retard or have been listening to too much avant-garde shit
>>
>>28435480
Yeah and then you would just have a melody, but you would get nothing else if you didn't know about chords and harmony and modulation and chromaticism and all the other principles of music. "But," you might say, "What if I pressed some random keys and got the harmony too?" Well a room full of monkeys with typewriters will eventually write Macbeth.
>>
>>28435513
And youre a retard for listening to complex music! Ha!

See how this works? I have my opinion and you have yours. Theyre opinions, not facts. Music is subjective.
>>
>>28435588
Who says i need more than a melody to enjoy the music? There are people that enjoy the sound of a didgeridoo which is basically just one note all the way.
Your argument makes no sense.

My god, 4chan really has some kind of issue with subjectivity and opinions.
>>
Does anyone here like funk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mld7eSaydI

This shit is so syncopated and tight, I love it
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 328x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 328x392
>>28429729
>Tfw no harsh noise qt gf to listen to Atrax Mourgue and Muslimguaze with
>>
>>28429729
Not all girls do. The most likely girls to have good, unique tastes are girls that actually play an instrument (one in a thousand, no joke). They understand music past the lyrics/popularity, and have actually recommended good music to me before.
>>
>>28435480
Music itself and what people will like is subjective, however there are absolutely certain metrics in music which can be measured objectively. Metrics such as sound quality, how technically virtuous a piece is or how masterful it is (in terms of advanced musical concepts), and artistic merit of musical treatments, amongst other things.

With that said, music is still subjective and there is no "right" or "wrong" answer as to what you should listen to, but there is definitely some objective metrics which can be analyzed in music.
>>
>>28429791
thats a weird looking ass
>>
>>28435877
Sound qualiry is audio, not music.

But yes you can say if music is complex or not, because thats a fact. but you cant say music is good or bad, thats an opinion. Well you can say it, but nobosy will take you seriously.
>>
>>28435762
Yeah and if I enjoy nails on a chalkboard as much as you enjoy mass in b minor surely it means they're both equal xDD
Fuck off.
>>
>>28429729
it's spacial relations. women can't into spacial relations.

>>28429756
t. dipshit
>>28432766
you are genuinely an idiot
music is the highest art form
>>
>>28436019
It is technically audio, however audio is a part of production and performance of music and therefore can be critiqued in the musical realm as well. I get what you're saying and you are correct, but it's just semantics in this context.

As for the rest you are essentially saying the same thing I am.
>>
> akira yamaoka
> wye oak
> now now
> kiss kiss
> yeah yeah yeahs
get on my level shitlords
>>
>>28432652
I saw boris and not kidding luaghed so hard I almost woke up the my brother.

i hope for your sake this is b8
>>
>>28436275
what do you not like about boris?
>>
>>28436295
not even saying I don't like boris since I've only heard a little of it but it's not ya know, bach. From what I've heard it's kinda just a few notes at a very low tempo with "interesting sounds" but not a lot of development.
>>
>>28436251

What the fuck man, are you me? I fucking love Wye oak and silent hill.

I spent hours listening to white noize and the day of night. And then switched to "I hope you die" to relax a bit. I played the whole civilian record so much so then i put on shriek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.