[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most horrible thing normies ever did to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: Bullying-resized.jpg (53 KB, 877x380) Image search: [Google]
Bullying-resized.jpg
53 KB, 877x380
What is the most horrible thing normies ever did to you?
>>
>>28429642

I walked past a parked car with a girl standing beside it with her dad(?) sitting in it. When I walked past he said "watch out or that man will get you" and started laughing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28429642
I got talked behind my back all the time.
>>
>>28429642
The worst thing /r9k/ ever did was convince a significant number of robots that "normies" exist.
>>
Shotgun wedding while in a 3rd world country, because they lied and said I raped the girl. Now I'm stuck with her.
>>
File: kkk.png (126 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
kkk.png
126 KB, 268x265
>>28429642
torment me so bad to the point that i cant even look in the mirror in public places because how ugly i am.

bullied me so bad that i hate all of them.

all verbal abuse too. none of them ever put their hands on me because i would've beat them to death in a furious black out vicious rage and anger that i keep bottled up thanks to them
>>
>>28429682
that doesnt sound horrible anon, he probably would have said that about anyone walking by, was just trying to make you and his daughter smile.
>>
OP Here

> Got bullied
> Principal was ex-Stacy
> Get called to office with all my teachers/guidance councilor/principal to talk about my bullying
> Somehow get blamed for getting bullied
> Principal and female guidance councilor had complete disdain for me
> Try to force me out and suggest homeschooling
> My dad stands up for me and calls school out on their bullshit
> Principal and students spend the next years making my life a living hell
>>
>>28429720

Is IRL a meme desu ?
>>
Mutilated my penis
>>
>9th grade
>Locker was right outside the cafeteria
>Some fuck would rub his hands over me while saying "I smell coffee" in a stupid voice
>All his normie friends would laugh
Could be worse I suppose but I still look back on it in shame
>>
I've had random insistence of bullying over the years but the worst happened a couple of days over when I did a 12k obstacle course while strung out.

Basically was hours of people talking about me while I looked out of this world and my family either abandoned me or failed to get me the help I needed (to gtfo of there and go home)

In now mentally scarred and feeling paranoid, apparently hearing things that aren't true (cant really trust anyone enough to confirm this though)

I finally see how toxic and un empathetic normies are, when they would rather beat someone down too look cool then help them out when they're clearly in need.

Now I'm in broken and probably irreversibly insane.

I'm better off dead than part of that normie culture anyway.
>>
>>28429778
Your dad sounds based as fuck
I wish he was my dad
>>
i was invited to a fake birthday party when i was a kid, my whole class was there and kicked the living shit out of me.
>>
>>28429642

I'll spare you the sob stories.

Some of the blame lies on my shoulders, I'm sure.
>>
>>28429943
wat, I dont get it
>>
gave birth to me. lolololololol
>>
>>28430324
What don't you get anon
>>
>>28429778
Are you me? Except I was put into homeschooling when lady principal didn't change her attitude. Guess Dad's cock wasn't big enough for her...
>>
>>28430010
Have a hug from me anon.
>>
>Get bullied entering secondary school
>This was mostly verbal bullying and wind ups and such
>Never beaten up but often 'pranked on' in gym class. Stuff thrown at me, items stolen for a bit then given back, a lot of pantsings
>This included one outside of gym class in front of a bunch of girls
>I ended up running into the guy who did that one years later
>They always act buddy buddy with you later completely forgetting what they did with you
>I miss school, the good ol' days, huh? I wish I could go back!
>They seem to have zero awareness of how miserable they made your life
>They always ask where you've been all this time and how it's like you vanished after school ended
>Fuck yeah I vanished, I cut contact with everyone at school because I fucking hated them, I thought you'd get that.
>>
>>28430421
Why'd he say that to you, what does it mean?
>>
>>28430010
Strung out? What does that mean? How could you do a obstacle course? We're the normies following you for 12k?
>>
>>28430547
No idea man

Maybe it's a reference to something? I didn't even drink coffee. Probably just stupid "SORANDUM XD" shit
>>
>get bullied in public middle school
>School staff can't do anything because "they iz poor bois"
>other people like me (russian kids) get bullied too
>we all go to different private schools
>tfw started hating niggers at 6 yo
>>
>>28429642
A carful of staceys said 'Nice socks' to me.
I no longer wear white socks up to the knees
now they're black
>>
>threw a whole carton of milk on me & my friends while playing MTG behind the bleachers one time
>stole my shit
>spread bullshit rumors
>put shit in my lockers
>dared girls to flirt with me
>one day i had enough, & ran to the normie ring leader in the lunchroom & hit him as hard as i could a few times & beat the shit out of him with a lunch tray.
>>
>>28430564
Well shit, if I admit I was on meth that would make it my fault (it was) the point is that I needed help and nobody helped me, just hours of mocking.

I'm not even into stimulants but I am a opiate addict and had been up all night suffering from cotton fever so I thought it would help (I was clearly wrong)

This is it anyway, I need to kill myself, this is the last straw. I'm almost out of money anyway so I just need enough Xanax and heroin to OD

I literally only use heroin to feel dead anyway.
>>
>started getting bullied in third grade
>thought that was the worst I'd get, just getting called names and left out of stuff
>Oh boy was I wrong
>got made fun of more in fourth grade
>then people realized I was smart
>began to be used
>fifth grade came around
>got pushed into a fence so hard it broke (was a weird plastic fence thing, but made of really thick plastic)
>was hit and slapped and stuff all year
>Sixth grade
>some more abuse
>though not as bad
>seventh and eight grade
>they grew up
>was still the outcast though
>had only two friends, little wallflowers like me, but got made fun of for being their friend

Everything's been cool since then
Except for getting shit from church people about my sexuality
Oh and the assholes that go on and on about mental illness being bullshit
And being emotionally abused by family and stuff

Damn "normies"
>>
gave birth to me
thanks mom
>>
>>28430010
You're a fucking meth head

You're the scum of the earth. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28430763
Ah you were high. You sure it wasn't bants? I would laugh if you were goofing around, but I won't leave you there to rot. Why od? Any other method?
>>
>>28430564
Oh and there were normies everywhere, its quite a big event with people lining up for obstacles and stuff. Basically a robot's worst nightmare.

How would you feel if a guy on a microphone announced to the world how fucked up you look while people laugh at you and your family ignores you/won't even admit to you what is happening
>>
File: 1453397581322.png (78 KB, 1860x2116) Image search: [Google]
1453397581322.png
78 KB, 1860x2116
Making 'friends' with me was probably the worst
>use me as a benchmark when talking negatively about something or someone
>one of them gets 'roasted' too hard and they will start picking on me hoping they others do too
>use me for money/transport in plans and make me look like the asshole if i refuse to help
>joke that i can't ever say no when i finally cave in
>make fun of me for doing or enjoying anything slowly turning me into a stammering idiot who can't do anything right or have a normal conversation without flinching or tripping over words
>>
>>28429642
Just social ostracism and rejection in general. Taking weeks to build up courage to ask a girl out, just to have her treat me like shit is crushing every time.
>>
>>28430853
You did this to yourself. I have no pity for meth heads.
>>
>>28430848
>>28430853
Oh yah then that isn't bants at all friend, normies love their slapstick humor (schadenfreude right?)
>>
>>28430853
Haha, tweeker scum.
>>
>>28429642
gave me false hope
>>
>>28430763
Get clean or its only going to get worse
>>
I moved to another school with some other dudes and when we had breaks they walked faster than me and i was always behind
they did this on purpose.

I went to a all males school before than i got beaten a bunch of times but no one really laughs, it was a normal thing to fight.
Its when women were introduced that "Horrible things" started to happen
>>
>>28430510
Thanks anon
Original comment #422247
>>
>I'll show these bullies! While they're all out partying, I'm studying and getting good grades
>In the end, they'll be jobless or working at McDonalds and I'll be at at well paying job
>Because I paid attention in school and didn't waste my time bullying, I'll win in the end!
>Whoops, turns out you need social skills and connections more than qualifications
>Watch as the normies get jobs before you
>Watch as they rise through the ranks
>You're left behind with 'No experience'

Ah well, at least the worst bully always ends up as a mess and worse than you.
>>
I was laughed at because i did good in humanities and spoke like an adult when i had to explain something academic or used "complicated words" when talking to normies outside class.

One faggot once told me (he was trying to be friendish though) "Women don't like you when you talk complicated"

So i never spoke hard again, to the point of having a shitty vocabulary at the end of my schooling
>>
>>28429752
Yeah it sounds like he was just a cool dad trying to make some funny conversation. But I don't know his tone or body language so idk OP.
>>
>>28430848
Heroin of seems like the best way to go

I must have looked completely fucked up

Like I said I don't use meth of any stimulants often so it would have had a greater effect on me than someone with tolerance
>>
>>28431073
Makes sense, have a comfy OD anon, hopefully no one finds you
>>
>>28429642
You guys know what really annoys me?
The fact that you guys have such a persecution complex.
People don't pick on you for no reason. You're doing *something* that makes them want to.
Especially when it's not teh schoolyard bully and is just normal kids.
So maybe you guys should've i dont know STOPPED DOING IT instead of getting all bitter and loathing them for the rest of your life?
>>
>>28430963
>the worst bully

The "worst bully" is usually the uncharismatic miserable one with a shitty home life who is picked on by the more popular bullies and takes it all out on whoever he can. His bullying is motivated by actual anguish and emotional turmoil, not just a spoiled sense of entitlement like the top-tier casual bullies who end up successful.
>>
>>28431115
>STOPPED DOING IT
oh yeah Ill stop being ugly then the kids wont call me freak and ill have friends. Thanks Trip fag your bait really put it into perspective me. Why didn't I try and stop being an ugly stammering idiot before? I must like constant ridicule.
>>
>>28431099
Thanks, sorry for all the typos(auto correct)

Should be comfy to od, I've gotten close before and it just feels like falling asleep ( only to never wake up)
>>
>>28431115
Eat shit you trip fucking fag monkey.
>>
>>28431073
Okay srs question
Why were they being mean to you
wouldn't they be too busy getting rekt by you on the obstacle course
or were you like tweeking hard and talking to yourself
>>
>>28431115
ok i'll just stop having a different skin colour then.
>>
>>28431159
>Tfw no heroin to OD with
Never tried drugs, I'll look for a other way out. There's a few rail lines near my house...
>>
>>28431157
I'm sure you had perfect hygiene and dressed well and it was entirely because of your mutant face
>>28431215
You'd think that being bullied would make you not want to inflict that pain on others...
>>
>>28431247
>implying the way you react to them bullying you doesn't have a significant effect on them continuing or not continuing to do it
>>
>>28430996

In 10th grade I walked into english class and the teacher had written the first paragraph of my book report on the blackboard

I was proud of it. It was really good

Then he asked the class what they thought of it. They said "It looks like they plagiarized it"

He then accused me of plagiarism in front of the entire class. All I could say was I didn't do it

The rest of the year I made sure I took out all of the big words and poetic sentences.

This was AP English. I thought we were supposed to be smart
>>
>>28429720
Oh my, he fell for the Just b urself meme :^)
>>
>>28431115
Normie Chad SJW. pick one two or all three
>>
>>28431376
See this is exactly the bitterness I was talking about
>>
>>28431224
There was a lot told standing around waiting in line or just walking.

They were being mean because they're un empathetic normies who will rather pick on somebody for a laugh than help out a fellow human

I wasn't talking to myself but looked noticeably fucked up, like a drunk person.

Ofc this is all from the perspective of me which could be seriously wrong seeing as when I got home I was hearing conversations that weren't happening (according to my family)
>>
File: hellOOO, faggot police.jpg (98 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
hellOOO, faggot police.jpg
98 KB, 1440x1080
>>28431115
>persecution complex
>implying normalfags don't get hostile when they don't see themselves in others
>>
>>28431381
Now whos being self conscious?
Must be true.
>>
File: 59.jpg (28 KB, 446x300) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
28 KB, 446x300
>>28429749
sounds horrid. and they will never think twice about it.
>>
i remember a kid in art class would pull my hat tag off so the hat would get lose.

people talking shit behind my back..(rumors) a girl said remember you sucked that kids' dick.
>>
>>28431418
I honestly think that most people would have broken down in tears in the first 5 mins for having to go through what I went through for hours.
>>
>>28431292
>the way you react to them bullying you doesn't have a significant effect on them

We know you get off on our reactions. But why?
>>
>>28431115
If youre so well composed and mature whatre you doing here? Does it give you some kind of sick pleasure to visit the decrepit and rejects and knock them down again? As if life isn't already doing that.
>>
>>28431418
>I was hearing conversations that weren't happening (according to my family)
Yeah I would just try to purge any memory of that
Did you see the shadow people?

>>28431439
>implying normalfags don't get hostile when they don't see themselves in others
You mean when you act abnormal?
Because thats your persecution complex.
>do things wrong
>people point it out (maybe rudely)
>dont fix it and then pretend that theres nothing you can do to stop them
The fact that you could stop it but chose not to is why o:

>>28431449
All I did was point out how your post was an example of what I said

>>28431529
>We know you get off on our reactions
My getting off is different uvu

>>28431568
Who ever said I was well composed and mature?
>>
In middle school we had a science project where we each picked a theme. Mine was biology or more specifically life cycles so I had a jar with a tadpole and I was feeding it so that it would progress through all the stages into a frog. A few weeks later when it had both sets of legs after the teacher left for the day a couple normies made me watch as they shook the jar up and killed the tadpole then laughed at me when I cried and dumped the water and dead tadpole out on my head. The teacher found out what happened but didnt care and gave me a bad grade for the project.
>>
>>28431611
> wrong
>could stop it but chose not to

Yes, please stop being wrong
>>
>>28429642

The repeal of Glass-Steagall
>>
>>28429778
Wait, expand what you're saying
How did they stretch it to blame it on you?
What was happening to you?
I don't get how that works
>>
>>28431700
That's exactly what you should've been doing
>>
>>28431670
Why did I click on this thread, I'm just sad now.
>>
>>28430996
>tfw this was ingrained into my mind throughout middle and hs
>tfw started off a pretty bright kid, kinda pretentious and nerdy but articulate
>tfw normies reacted with absolute disgust to my vocab and attempts at intellectualism
>tfw to adapt i suppressed my intelligence and tried to talk like a dumb faggot normie
>tfw conditioned myself into all sorts of retarded sounding speech patterns and vocal ticks, plus excessive forced profanity
>still have trouble ending a sentence without trailing off and saying "or some shit" or "or whatever"
>now in college the normies try to sound smart and intellectual, and impress each other this way
>i'm struggling to get back what i lost
>>
>>28431758
But I don't want to do all sorts of mental gymnastics just to pretend I'm not wrong and that everything is cushy. I don't want to keep putting up a front just to try and convince everyone that it wasn't a mistake
>>
>>28431857
>people treat me like a douchebag now
>constantly underestimated and treated like a redneck asshole when i'm usually 3 steps ahead of everyone in the room mentally
>>
>>28430996
>>28431857
You both deserve getting made fun of, not because of your eloquence, but because you're so submissive that you let their ignorance and jealousy get to you.
>>
>>28431885
I have an idea
How about you do what I was saying and acknowledge that you were wrong and try to fix it?
>>
>>28431917
that's how normies work, though. i had a lonely and shitty home life so i wanted to feel welcome with my peers, and literally everyone around me put the pressure on. i was 12
>>
It wasn't the worst but it's the one I remember the most and want to change the most

>7th grade optional music class
>first week we decide what instrument we'll play for the class
>pick clarinet, wannabe chad copies me
>few weeks later we have to play a song in front of the class
>do pretty well
>chad wannabe goes after me and did horribly
>takes this out on me after class
>walking back by myself, going the opposite way of everyone else
>runs up and sucker punches me
>don't do anything because school has a "zero tolerance" policy and I don't want to get in trouble
>tell teacher of next class I need to see the principal
>tell her what happened
>well it sounds like you started it anon
>what
>you were showing off and making a fool out of him
>what
>nothing happens to him, no teachers talk to him, nothing
>meanwhile the next class's teacher points out I got in a fight and not to talk to me
>find out a week later chadlet's mom is friends with the principal
If I could go back in time and do one thing differently in my life it'd be socking that faggot in the face, even if I got beat up it'd feel better than this. No one would talk to me because I didn't fight back even though there was no one else around me to see this. I'd rather be alone knowing I fought back than regretting I didn't.
>>
>>28431928
Well I'd like to be a Normie but not a cruel one, and I need a model to follow. Show me how you do that?
>>
not the worst thing but the spaghetti flowed real hard one time
>8th grade
>be my birthday
>in math class
>feeling depressed for some reason
>teacher walking around the room while we're doing problems quietly
>wants some of us to go up to board and do a single problem so in x minutes teacher can get attention of class and compare work on board with work people did in their notebooks
>comes to me sitting in back of class
>"Anon come do this problem on the board"
>Don't know how to do work step by step, I just do it all in my head cause math inclined
>spaghettiflowing.wmv
>whisper to teacher
>"please no teacher, it's my birthday please just don't
>teachers eyes widen
>"Oh Anon it's your birthday?"
>teacher gets classes attention
>"Class did you know it's ANon's birthday today?"
>No one cares
>She gets whole class to sing happy birthday
>entire time I just put forehead to desk and look at the floor

fuck it was so embarassing
>>
File: j u s t.jpg (18 KB, 469x393) Image search: [Google]
j u s t.jpg
18 KB, 469x393
>>28432130
i cringedd
>>
>>28431983
Grade school taught me to distrust authority. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
exposed me to sex at an early age, and minor sexual abuse

emotionally tormented me to the point where im too afraid to express my interests in the least bit

a few beatings here and there

said 'What did i ever do to you?" then i fought back
>>
File: 1458865531831.jpg (66 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1458865531831.jpg
66 KB, 575x523
>>28432130
>School would deliver pencils to your class when it was your birthday
>Sitting in class, I am the only guy in class and am surrounded by girls (two of them qts)
>Kid knocks on door, "Is there an anon in here?"
>"Yeah"
>"Here is your pencil"
>They walk out
>Teacher shouts "Oh anon, it's your birthday?"
>"Yeah"
>"How old are you?"
>"18" I say
>Entire class fills with whispers: "Anon is 18?", "I thought he was a sophomore", "He looks 15"
>>
File: JUST.gif (2 MB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
2 MB, 490x478
>exposed me to sex at an early age and minor sexual abuse

>emotionally tortured me to the point where im to scared to express myself in the least bit

>a few beatings here and there

>denyed they did anything bad to me
>>
>>28431115
You know what really annoys me?
The fact that Jews have such a persecution complex.
Germans and Russiand don't pick on you for no reason. You're doing *something* that makes them want to.
Especially when its not the ideologues and is just normal citizens.
So maybe you guys should've i don't know STOPPED JEWING IT instead of getting all bitter and setting up the State of Israel?
>>
>seeing all this minor shit

80% of this board are noormies
>>
>>28431983

Never trust the teachers.

The amount of times I got in the shit for fighting (I only ever defended myself), right?

Yeah, the one time I don't fight back;
>Pig face sucker punches me from behind while I'm walking home, BECAUSE OF A FUCKING RUMOUR.
>Pig face and his chavlet friends all start kicking the shit out of me while I'm down.
>End up waking up in the school clinic covered in blood.
>"zero tolerance" means these kids basically all got away with it except one - who ended up getting to "work" from textbooks rather than going to class for a day. Thy called it "isolation". I had it before, it wasn't a punishment.

Honestly, the few other times I saw pig-face around, even though we're supposed to be all good now, I still get tempted to cave his fuckin' skull in.

They tell you not to fight, but they won't stop people tryin' to pick fights I swear.
It's honestly all just down to them bein' too lazy to do their jobs.
Every happening should go after the teachers and admin first.
>>
>>28431115
>get persecuted most of life
>react to it
>still get persecuted

>have persecution complex

its that simple, trip fag
>>
File: my Greentext.png (231 KB, 641x669) Image search: [Google]
my Greentext.png
231 KB, 641x669
A while back, there were probably around 5 of these threads in a couple of weeks, so I screencapped one of my posts so I wouldn't have to type it out. Pic related.
>>
>>28430132
That's pretty bad, almost hard to believe but can believe it at the same time
>>
>>28432495
>react to it
The way you reacted to it, as in chose to make it keep happening instead of stopping it is what makes it a persecution complex
Its like if you want to change the blade on a table saw and keep touching it while its on, and then instead of turning it off you go "HURR THIS SHITTY SAW KEEPS CUTTING ME"
>>
>>28432485
after middleschool teachers and staff basically just tell you to man up when in reality they are just trying to avoid conflict themselves because they are pussys too
>>
Gave birth to me.
something original belongs here
>>
>>28432192
>Grade school taught me to distrust authority
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>28432542
>its as simple as a button switch

get a load of this dumbass
>>
>6th grade
>Have crush on Jackie
>Brunette, beautiful eyes, whole deal
>Be sitting in english class working on an assignment
>Look up at the board
>Jackie turns around in her chair and looks directly at me
>She smiles and sticks her tongue out
>holy_shit.avi
>Panic
>This can't be real right?
>Blush and smile and stick my tongue out back
>She makes a horrified face
>Feel a tap on my shoulder
>Chad says "Scoot over"
>>
>>28432599
>I cant comprehend basic analogies
Maybe that's why you were bullied.
>>
>>28432654
The analogy doesn't apply. Saws don't seek you out with the intention of harming you.
>>
>get bullied for 2 years straight from 4-6th grade
>teachers all know it's going on but do nothing to stop it
>one day at recess one of the bullies shoves me down, everyone laughs
>I get up and punch him in the nose, breaking it and sending him crying
>principal, who knew I was being bullied the entire time, blows up, blames me for the entire incident and suspends me
>dad tells him that if he wasn't so terrible at his job and punished the bullies, Chad wouldn't be crying with a broken nose
>never got bullied again

Eventually became friends with the kid afterwards and a pseudo-chad
>>
>>28432637
Fukken rekt, nerd.

To be fair, that's not their fault
>>
>>28432674
Neither do bullies?
You're the one who goes near them
>>
my normie brother making fun of me infront of the entire family
>>
>>28432729
jesus i hope you're baiting cause you're a fucking retard
>>
>>28432729
>you're the one who goes near them
>implying we weren't arbitrarily assigned to do activities with them against our will
>>
File: 38.jpg (261 KB, 1043x885) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
261 KB, 1043x885
>>28432427
Fill us in anon. Show us the dark depths of a true robots soul.
>>
>>28432729
What kind of kid walks up to a bully and says "HEY THERE FRIENDO, WHAT A FINE DAY GOOD BUDDY"
>>
>>28432729
>haha guys look I'm trolling and being a huge contrarian fedorian

Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1459211171145.jpg (918 KB, 1162x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459211171145.jpg
918 KB, 1162x1920
>8th grade
>just out of gym
>all of the kiddos are walking through a hallway
>I trip right in the middle of hallway
>books n' shit go everywhere
>popular kids proceed to line up over
>one by one teabag me
>start to cry
>continues until the bellrings
>lay there for a while
>go home early

Still think about it to this day. It makes me disappointed even though I'm mid-alpha transition
>>
>>28432775
A lot actually
Have you never heard of people on here trying to befriend their bullies?

>>28432763
>>28432769
>>28432779
They aren't exactly known for hunting you down like wild game
They aren't actively seeking you out unless *you* draw attention to yourself
>>
>>28432654
you can't expect a tripfag to not be a pain in the ass your whole "just man up its all your fault" was where you should have realized this

say i got bullied by my older brother and beat up and i was too scared to fight back whos fault was it? my brothers for being an asshole maby i could have stood a chance had i had the gall, but i can't summon testosterone, serotonin, Epinephrine, or any chemicals at will to give me an ounce of confidence to fend for myself (not that i dident try) the choice was his and he chose to spill my blood for no good reason.

maby one day you will run into someone bigger, badder and tougher who will steal from you and beat you up and you won't be saying your macho "its my fault, i chose to get beat up" shit
>>
>>28432808
Yeah, bullied kids are really drawing attention to themselves by sitting quietly in class or minding their own business on the bus.

Again, just kill yourself
>>
>>28429642
one gave birth to me
>>
>>28432797
thats.... actualy pretty funny
>>
>>28432808
Yes, I drew so much attention to myself by just doing what we were supposed to do.
>>
>>28431928
you dont know what were wrong about
>>
>become really good friends with someone who was constantly bullied
>nearly always together
>even thanked me one day for "saving him from his loneliness"
>he becomes well-liked because of a series of events
>starts hanging out with the more popular people and completely ignores me
>turned some people against me for no particular reason
>>
>>28432834
>you won't be saying your macho "its my fault, i chose to get beat up" shit
a) I don't have that mentality, especially considering that not all fighting is because of bullying
b) I'm wayy too passive aggressive to just admit fault and walk away

>>28432835
>>28432861
Well then obviously that's not what everyone else was doing
You stood out for a reason

>>28432870
Doesn't matter
>>
File: 1460477218708.gif (948 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
1460477218708.gif
948 KB, 155x173
>>28432851
thanks familam, I too like to life at myself
>>
>>28432808
>being a tripfag on an anonymous image board for anglo chinese mongolian vietnamses cartoons

>>28432835
>>28432861

>arguing with the "bullying is a ok" fags

shame on all of us
>>
>>28432895
I stood out because I was tall, lanky, and had bad teeth. Please tell me how I was actively drawing attention to myself you cancerous tripfaggot
>>
>>28432542
But the saw doesn't seek you out and turn itself on in order to hurt you.
>>
File: Whatdoyouburnapartfromwitches.gif (939 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Whatdoyouburnapartfromwitches.gif
939 KB, 500x250
>>28432895
>grasping at straws this hard
Why the fuck is it so hard for normalfags to accept that they fucking target people for no fucking reason. The only things I can think of are:

1) didn't like sports
2) didn't have a southern accent
3) read a lot

That is all I can think of.
>>
File: 1458848626879.gif (339 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1458848626879.gif
339 KB, 370x330
>>28432680
you're a chad now, no going back.
Leave this board CHAD.
>>
>>28432895
>Doesn't matter

it does matter, shithole. you dont know shit about me or the peopme who were fucking with me.
>>
>>28432934
>arguing with the "bullying is a ok" fags
I'm not saying it's okay, I'm just saying it doesn't happen for no reason

>>28432936
Probably by being a sperglord like 90% of lanklets

>>28432947
And the bullies don't seek you out, comprende?

>>28432966
>no fucking reason
>acting weird
pick one and only one

>>28432999
All that matters is that they had a reason to, even if I don't know exactly what it was
>>
>>28432895
>You stood out for a reason

yeah? so what? nothing wrong with standing out, but there is something wrong with assholes fucking with you when what youre doing has no effect on anyone.
>>
>>28432966
normeis are obsessed with biting each other in the ass so much that their favorite activity is "roasting"

i avoid as much as possible when you are forced to be around them you can ither
a) become one (cowards way out)
b)endure the suffering and remain yerself:^) at all costs until salvation is found
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1296x972
rape bullies
>>
File: absolutely livid.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
absolutely livid.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
>>28433019
How the fuck is reading a lot and not being from the same part of the country acting weird?

Fuck, I really should have started shooting normalfaggots back then.
>>
>>28432996
I was a pseudo-Chad for one year in 8th grade. I'm just a socially awkward law student now
>>
>>28433019
>they had a reason
>they had a reason
>they had a reason

fuck this shit, you keep posting the same thing. what reason? you dont fucking know, no shut up.
>>
>>28431376
>normie
>4chan
we can rule that one out
>chad
>using the term persecution complex
yeah, probably not.
>sjw
that sounds about right, actually

But you left out another option: bored robot troll
>>
>>28433070
>>28433082
You could've tried to act more normal
That's all you had to do

>>28433107
Because they don't just pick a random name and target that person (although that sorta is a reason too)
>>
>>28433019
jokes on you

i actually defended myself and kicked my bullies ass
>>
File: damn son.jpg (82 KB, 615x342) Image search: [Google]
damn son.jpg
82 KB, 615x342
>>28433089
>I was a pseudo-Chad for one year in 8th grade.
this made me laugh

can you elaborate familino
>>
>>28429778
At least your stand up for you thats kinda nice this is how a imagine your dad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU
>>
>>28429778
are you me? the same thing happened to me, but i was homeschooled because of it, and i ended up dropping out of highschool altogether.
>>
>>28433160
And did they stop bullying you?
>>
>>28430010
>I did meth and it made me feel bad so fuck the people who stood nearby while I hear conversations in my head
>>
Anyone know what their bullies are up to now?
>>
>>28433153
okay first off

whats n0rmal? you thats subjective right?
>>
File: WE_Berserker.jpg (333 KB, 1050x928) Image search: [Google]
WE_Berserker.jpg
333 KB, 1050x928
>>28433153
>you could've tried to act more normal

FUCKING HOW? Just do things that I fucking hate? No, that would have been even worse. Neurotypical genocide when?
>>
>>28433183
no

the fights just kept getting bloodier
>>
>>28433188
>you thats subjective right?
Yes anon, taking the traits of the people in an area and finding the most common ones statistically is subjective
Totally.

>>28433195
>No, that would have been even worse.
See, there you go. You decided you'd rather get bullied than act like everyone else.

>>28433215
Then why'd you keep doing it?
>lol lets provoke them
>>
>>28433153
>randomness is a reason
>reasons

this conversation is over
>>
>In gym class in 7th grade
>liked by few, not most
>class is over and everyone goes to the locker rooms to change
>talking to friend who's locker was next to mine
>feel hands on my shorts
>ohfuck.jpg
>since I prefer boxers over briefs, it all comes down at once
>quickly pull up underwear and shorts and gets dressed
>walk outside the locker room and get picked up by Stacy since I was and still am quite skinny and light
>put headfirst into a trash can
>gets lifted out while everyone laughs
>>
>>28433176
After I knocked the kid out, all of the cool kids got to know me better, and I think they realized I wasn't the huge loser they thought I was. It helped that I played lacrosse with a lot of them and had earned their respect with good play.
>>
I'm a fat fuck. I tried going to the gym. Some group of college girls pointed at me and laughed. I gave up and have only gotten bigger.
>>
>>28433235
they were provoking me
>>
>>28433237
>randomness is a reason
them deciding to pick a random name which happened to be yours is a reason for being targeted

>>28433284
So basically you weren't getting bullied, you were just fighting with people
>>
>>28433250
its like prison
>>
File: retribution.png (410 KB, 573x768) Image search: [Google]
retribution.png
410 KB, 573x768
>>28433235
It wasn't a matter of "acting like everyone else", it was a matter of subjecting myself to tortuous activities (sports) every day and giving up one of my few precious pleasures (reading). It is unacceptable, absolutely unacceptable.

If that is what you normalfags think should result in emotional torment and being physically beaten, then you all really do deserve nothing but the gas chamber and the end of the rope.
>>
>>28429642
>Be me
>At Subway
>Ordering my Sub
>Nobody at the front desk
>Look in the back
>Chad playing around with his stacy GF
>Stacy walks out
>I begin to order by sub
>Stacy starts chatting it up with stacy friends across the room (sitting on a bench)
>They're fucking talking about me: Saying something along the lines "Why did you call him a sir?"
>Stacy:Why would you say that
>Okay, i'd like to order my food now.
>Would you like that roasted?
>Yes
>The fucking sub is not roasted

Worst fucking subway customer service ever.
>>
>>28433318
>then you all really do deserve nothing but the gas chamber and the end of the rope.
Why, from that excerpt right there, it sounds like you're a worse person
>>
>>28433301
they were bullying me. reaon: being myself, they decided to put their hands on me.
>>
>>28433301
It's like you're trying to piss people off, you stupid cocksucking trip fag.
>>
>>28433330
Correction:Why did you call her a sir
>>
A stacy once told me I look like a holocaust victim, that's about it though, never really got picked on in school, probably because i look like i'd Columbine
>>
>>28433347
it's pretty obvious he's just attention whoring at this point
>>
>>28433347
Well it sounds like you guys are pissing me off with your persecution complex, which I already said......

>>28433346
I'm going to guess that you're the second anon.
Following your logic, since you put your hands on them you were the one bullying them
>>
>>28433235
>act like everyone else

i can see where this is going. fuck this guy, dont take the bait.
>>
>>28433340
If I am so, it is only because I spent my formative years tormented and beaten by the likes of them. It is only natural that they should be my enemies in all things. There can be no coexistence.
>>
>>28433347
It's like you've never met any of the trip cancers on this Indonesian animation board before
>>
>>28433019
are you a grill? its the only way you could still be arguing this long BTFO after BTFO and still be replying to multiple posts at once as if you were subconsciously grabbing multiple dicks at once.

even you have had a few hard memories where someone fucked your shit up where you had zero control over the situation and feel horrible about it, many people here have grown up in environments where they were never in control that mixed with a mental disorder at birth that interferes with socializing is what a robot is. and they cringe and feel horrible about it every day muscling though the feels and keeping it real unlike tumblrinas who bitch,lie and cry about it irl to push some shitty agenda
>>
>>28433397
What? Afraid I might say just be yourself?

>>28433399
Doesn't matter why, you're the bad guy as of now

>>28433416
lol what the fuck is that runon sentance even saying
>>
>>28433416
Metric is the biggest attention whore on all of /r9k/. One time she said something about herself in a conversation that had nothing to do with her, but forgot to take her tripcode off, so she deleted the post and then said the same thing with it off. There's a screencap of it somewhere.
>>
>>28433395
can i ask a question?

metaphorically speaking, do you "change youre colors" like a chamealeon to fit in with every dominate culture you encounter?

do you have a personality? or does that change depending on the environment?
>>
>>28433440
its saying that its not our faults
>>
>>28433440
If wanting to erase a society that thinks it should be socially acceptable to beat children for having a different accent and enjoying reading is bad, then count me into the ranks of evil, because good sounds dumb in this scenario.
>>
hhhhh jus fbr yerself
>>
>>28433462
My personality reflects who I'm interacting with
Like a normal person

>>28433472
If you read the thread, maybe you'd understand why it is your fault

>>28433473
Oh yeah, because wanting to kill children is soooo much better than them hitting each other sometimes
>>
>>28433440
so is the black kid getting beat in a majority white school a justified act?

he IS standing out and that is a REASON for the bullying
>>
>>28429642

well... i went from living abroad in a village with 1 autist friend to being sent to england to boarding school

100% unsocialized.

>i had a miserablt 5 years and developed mental illnessess, thanks DAD, (i forgive my mother because she was a clueless foreign woman), my dad being the english prick

>i got physically bullied in the first 2 years, age 11-12
>mentally bullied 11-16
>one kid in particular was like the devil had sent him on a mission to get me in trouble and spread rumurs that i was a druggy crazy psycho
>>
>>28433509
I said nothing about killing children, I meant killing those who justify beating and humiliating children for no good reason, and then say "oh, you just have to be like everyone else!"

Fuck everyone else. I get along without berating them, they can do the fucking same.
>>
>>28433525
I like how it has to be white on black
Since it seems like you think that isn't justified and that you phrased it that way, I'm going to guess that you wouldn't give two shits about an asian kid being the one getting picked on
>>
>>28433509
nobody needs to prove anything to you, attentionslut your just being another dumb tripfag anyone with an ounce of empathy would know its not entirely our faults.

go back to what ever social media you came from and take a few screencaps with you to tell them how much you "showed those losers"
>>
Being half Japanese is horrible I want to die. Basically I get cucked from both sides. Western hates me and Japanese hates me.
>>
>>28433555
answer the question

original comentu desu
>>
>>28433553
>I meant killing those who justify beating and humiliating children for no good reason
Oh so just the children who pick on other children sometimes, as in almost all of them?
Much better.

>>28433561
Where did I say anything about proving anything to me? You're the one who needs to learn things
>>
>>28433555
Way to avoid answering the question roastie
>>
>>28433585
No, those adults who do nothing to stop it. Just stop the children and apply mild discipline as per necessary.
>>
>>28433581
>>28433586
The answer is that it isn't just his race that makes people bully him, it might have initialized it, but if that was all, people would get bored quickly
>>
>tfw thread is now derailed by a retarded attentionwhore and bigger retards who don't know how to filter
>>
>>28433509
>My personality reflects who I'm interacting with
Like a normal person

thats actually not normal

ironic

judging from the thread, you seem to be a known shitposter, so im going to leave the thread.
>>
>>28433625
Yeah, how dare those minorities have different color skin than everyone else in their school. They totally initiated it
>>
>>28433623
Oh okay, so now were just changing what we said I guess
You're still a shit person for wanting to kill people for having opinions though
>>
my oneitis called me "putrid" to my face in front of a group of chads and they all laughed
>>
>>28433651
>thats actually not normal
Yup, people normally talk to their teachers the same way they talk to their friends, right?

>>28433656
I didn't say that was right, dipshit
I just said that on its own all it might cause is some joking at their expense, nothing harmful
That would come from there being more to it
>>
>>28433686
>all it might cause is some joking at their expense
You're actually retarded.
Don't think because you live somewhere that doesn't want the Civil Rights Movement undone that everywhere doesn't.
>>
>>28433686
>Yup, people normally talk to their teachers the same way they talk to their friends, right?

Not that anon but theres a difference between showing someone general respect and copying thier personality to fit in with them, which you said.
>>
>>28433658
>implying people aren't driven to kill either others or themselves by their tormentors
I would say it is worse to say that a 14 year old should be beaten by eight of his classmates for no discernible reason.
>>
>>28433686
Looks like the roastie is getting mad. You know you're full of shit; kids get bullied or ostracized because of race alone all the time, whether it's white kids in urban schools or black kids in prep schools. If you think that bullies leave people alone if they ignore it you're fucking retarded
>>
>>28430564
what kind of fucking robot does an obstacle course that was your first mistake. that some normie ass shit
>>
If anyone below this post responds to the tripfag even one more time, please just kill yourself already. Holy shit, how can you swallow the b8 this hard?
>>
>>28433734
define personality

>>28433738
>for no discernible reason.
Have you learned nothing from this thread?
Do you actually want them to have killed you?

>>28433756
>point out that you're making stuff up
>im "mad"
>you're not just running out of arguments
>>
>>28433781
Oh I also love how everything anyone disagrees with is bait
>>
File: Sam_Neill_21498.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Neill_21498.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>28429642
I'd never compare penis sizes for being the smallest, so one day they stripped my pants off to confirm that I was small. Had like ten foster kids laughing their asses off at me.
>tfw totally over it now
>>
>>28433799
>Do you actually want them to have killed you?
Yes, I think I would have much preferred that.
>>
>>28429642
they didn't accept me and doomed me to a life of social exile

now i post on /r9k/ instead of going out having fun with friends and having sex with girls
>>
>>28433799
>getting pissy and having to resort to greentexting to change the topic.

You lose roastie. It must suck to get so little attention from men in real life that you have to resort to trolling online to get anyone to pay attention to you
>>
File: pepefeelsbadman.jpg (73 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepefeelsbadman.jpg
73 KB, 400x388
>>28433637
>tfw filtering tripscum only hides their posts and not all the retarded niggers who reply to them
>>
>>28433841
Then why didn't you do it yourself back then?

>>28433904
Oh look, youre still doing it
>>
>>28431306
The exact same thing happened to me. I know that feel.
>>
>>28433929
I explained earlier in my screencap, I was too beta to shoot them for it.

Basically, I fell for the "it gets better" meme. Now I am 19 with multiple diagnosed mental disorders yet somehow doing well in University (despite having zero social life outside of my Church).
>>
>>28433967
If you're only 19, how do you know it doesn't get better?
>>
>>28433072
lol that feeling of dread when two of them start in your vicinity and you know deep down it will just end up on you somehow.
>>
>>28431115
so its my fault someone hit me when i did nothing to provoke it?
>>
>>28434013
Because it gets worse with each passing moment. Plus, as I mentioned, the mental disorders.

Now, please fuck off.
>>
>>28434021
>lol
>that feeling when

sounds like a twitter/facebook fag to me

please leave
>>
Was fat throughout middle school... kids would run up to me and try and "Scoop" my manboobs... probably the worse.
>>
>>28434039
but you're only 19 you don't know shit. everybody and their mother has mental disorders btw.
>>
>>28434076
make me asshole sorry I dont type the way you like homo
>>
>>28432797
People who think of themselves as alpha are almost never alphas. You can't become an alpha either. Wether you can become a normie is debatable, but you will never be alpha.
>>
>>28434039
>Plus, as I mentioned, the mental disorders.
>what is medication

>>28434026
There had to be some reason for them to decide to
>>
>>28434103
Not psychotic disorders.

I haven't even spoken to another human being besides professors, clergy, and parents since August.
>>
>>28434102
Kek
Honestly I think this is pretty much the "extremeness" of the bullying that most of the people here got and they just exaggerate it
>>
>>28434139
>implying I'm not already getting treatment

>there had to be some reason
If anon needed no reason to be different than them, then why do they need a reason to despise him for it?
>>
>>28434161
No, it happened nearly every day from 6th and 7th grade, 8th grade grew a pair and fought back and in high school joined a gym and got healthier
>>
>>28434103
>everybody and their mother has mental disorders btw

because Dr. naselstein makes sheckles off it ever went to a group therapy for depression? over half of the patients are there because "i feel a little sad sometimes boohoo"
>>
>>28431115
Sometimes all it takes is being the shy quiet one that tends to hang back because of getting picked on in the past. This can persist into adulthood. You can try to be the easygoing guy that keeps to himself but it doesn't always work.

If you're not loud and don't talk about sports, people will sense you're different and single you out. The unspoken social pecking order will come into play. And it's not always harmless banter either. People who have issues or are dissatisfied with some part of their life will tear you down just to make themselves feel better.

You can try to fake being "just one of the guys" but it doesn't always work. Those who want to put you down can sense you're different and will act on it.
>>
>>28434216
Nah, that isn't too bad desu. Demoralizing, but physical beatings are much worse, especially when coupled with the humiliation.
>>
>>28432895
That's the thing with normalfags. They tell you it's okay to be different.and everybody is a special snowflake, but as soon as someone doesn't fit into their idea of normal, they get ridiculed and abused.

And after all that they tell you it's your own fault.
>>
>>28434139
>There had to be some reason for them to decide to

obviously not a good one thats for sure

i guess it was because he was an unempathietic belligerent asshole, which is bad right? thus making it not my fault

logic
>>
>>28434216
Yeah, see, thats how they should deal with it instead of just getting bitter
>>
>>28429642
They made me feel accepted at one point, just to go back and have fucking all of them stab me in the back in year 6. They invited me to all the parties, the hangouts and shit. Genuinely thought I was making friends in a foreign land. Then bam. Literally for no reason either. When I confronted them they just looked at me with looks of disdain and scoffed and laughed. Every fucking one of them. I don't trust what anyone says anymore, including what my parents say.
>>
>>28429720
Legit KYS stupid normie cunt
>>
>>28429778
I think you're omitting a lot of information so that you can look innocent.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>5th grade
>active kid, have friends and shit, full normie
>6th grade
>different school
>first day of school
>tell friend of mine that x guy looks like a mutual friend
>different guy with same last name as mutual friend hears me
>oh shit
>"shut up you fucking nerd "
>everyone laughs, teacher does nothing

Another time

>sitting in class doing some work
>guy sits next to me and presses his finger against my eye
>ignore him because that's what teachers told me to do (Jesus)
>he calls a friend and both of them do it
>I'm pretty sure my eye is about to burst, I can't see shit
>few minutes pass, 6 guys in a circle around me with their phones taking pics and shit
>teacher does nothing

Fuuuuck I'm getting mad thinking about it
Different time

>lose my coat
>they stole it and spit on it
> dragged it through dirt and told my mom I fell

Pic related, me some nights
>>
>>28431115
>People don't pick on you for no reason. You're doing *something* that makes them want to.

Bullies ENJOY hurting people. The victim is chosen sometimes for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I remember at high school seeing two kids walking along chatting. They were happy, not getting in anyones way. Some coward, about 20 metres away, picks up an apple and throw it and brands one of the kids in the face. He and his friends start laughing. This kid is covered in apple, and a bloody bruise on his face. For no reason at all. It was a random mindless attack. The guy who attacked him...I would hope now that he is in prison.

The whole "victim is to blame" idea overall simply isn't true. Maybe for a few cases it is true, but for many the victim has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>28431115
so its not the perpetrators fault for committing the action but rather the victims for enduring it?
>>
My parents had unprotected sex and then chose not to abort me.

Even my existence is a mistake.
>>
The real answer is bring me into this world but thats boring. I had many run ins with young normals but at least all of that pain can pass. The worst would be the normal bullying that happens in the world of adults.

>boss' boss is in the room
>a real 6'6" Chad
>starts asking me "why are you like that"
>begins to insult me for not being talkative
>all I can do is smile and take it because I'm just a temp
>"I don't know sorry"
>tells me "don't worry my kid used to be like you but he grew up out of it eventually"
>his kid was 14
>was eventually fired after some bitchcunt decided she didn't like me
>>
>>28431115
You're right anon. I'm so fucking sorry that I got bullied for absolutely no reason other then the pure joy that normies derive from watching us suffer (much like how some anons enjoy watching animals get tortured). You're right, your post has completely changed whole outlook on life and allowed me to sympathize with the 6th grade bullies who destroyed my self-confidence and trust in others. Maybe now I'll finally be able to come out of my shell and just BEEEEEEEEEEEMYSELF.

kys you fucking normie
>>
>>28431115
>you know what really annoys me? When victims have a persecution complex.
>"She was asking for it bruh!"
>"She SAID no but her eyes said yeah man"
>"He said he wanted us to stop but we could totally tell he wanted us to beat him the fuck up man"

KYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYS
>>
>>28430010
>apparently hearing things that aren't true (cant really trust anyone enough to confirm this though)
right there with you anon.
>>
File: 1440826179825.gif (216 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440826179825.gif
216 KB, 200x200
Thank god for metric pointing out that people can't not just be terrible people and bully you for no real reason. For a second there I thought when I was quietly sitting in class and got a pencil flicked in my face and called a nigger it was for no reason. Or those times where they told me I can't amount to anything, I'm black. Clearly I provoked them.
>>
>>28430010
I hope you find peace, anon. Fuck normies, cancerous fucks.
>>
>>28431266

You're such a hypocritical fagg. Just stop.
>>
>>28429778
It's funny.
I used to get verbally bullied by kids far smaller/weaker (same thing) than me.
I was fortunate to have the foresight to know that I would likely be blamed as the aggressor if I messed 'em up.
Hell, at 13 years old, I was already 5'11"
>>
>first week of college
>some guys decide to organize a met up in a bar so we can get to know each other better
>think that this could be a good opportunity to make friends and go
>at one point they star telling stories about travels
>try to tell my own about the time I went to france
>nobody listens,to me even thought everyone,listened to the other guys
>get interrupted by another guy and nobody even notices
>then a girl starts askimg for numbers later to make a whatsapp group
>she asks for everyone's number except mine
I still don't get why everyone just ignores me like I'm a ghost or something.
>
>>
>>28434606

You gave the world AIDS, Ebola, Syphilis, etc. You have a lot of debts to pay off as a color.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (52 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
52 KB, 333x333
>>28432680
Why is it that these "anti-bullying" policies end up just protecting the bullies and punishing the bully victims?
>>
>>28430523

Not bullies but people from HS I either had issues with and hated or people who I literally never interacted with socially beyond us being in the same classes who I bump into years later being weirdly matey and shit

I crash that plane with no survivors every time and just tell them "why are you talking to me? we were never mates and we never hung out" or some variation of that

Why are normies so desperate to view everyone they know as their best mate when they don't actually mean it
>>
In middle school, two normies convinced the whole class to call me gay and laugh at me then they grabbed the back of my head and rubbed my face against my crotch and said I sucked their dicks

The teacher wasn't in the classroom and I was to embarrassed to tell on them because I thought they would do something worse...the face to crotch rubbing was a one time thing though I transferred schools next semester
>>
>>28430746
Similar story to mine.
>Normie circle of basketball players throw nigball at me while sitting on bleachers in gym
>Daily depantsing, occasional beatings, having the hot girls harass me and embarrass me
>Continually harass me in lunch by pouring milk carton on my food
>They knew I'd eat it because family was poor and it was one of my only meals a day
> Normy ringleader is upperclass white basketball player with spina bifida
>Mom ends up in hospital due to seizures and have to take care of myself for a week
>Ran out of food and getting irritable
>Monday comes by and ringleader decides to laughingly bump into my table and spill his chocolate milk into my mash potatoes, totally by accident buddy! XDD
>Beat down time
>Slam this guy on the ground and tell him "I'm straightening this out once and for all."
>Lunchroom watches in virginated horror
>Interprets what I say to mean something about his spine
>Life becomes living hell from teachers after I hurt their primed spineless (hue) failchad
>Ringleader is bravely elected as a new student government position to lead antibullying progress in the school
>A whole assembly occurs with him bravely speaking out against bullying, eluding to me as his longtime bullier
>Fuck this place
>6 years later, I still feel the world is ironically unfair
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.jpg (69 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.jpg
69 KB, 597x519
>kid I know was shoved down the stairs and fell
>he punched the guy back
>was suspended for almost twice as long as the one who started it for retaliating

he is a good guy too, fuck no tolerance policies
>>
>>28435322
He didn't say he was white, he said he was black...
>>
>>28429720
I caught the reference, great movie.
>>
I let my bully fuck my girlfriend and kissed his balls while he did it. Then he made me lick her clean of his cum afterwards
>>
>current year
>not filtering tripfags
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.