[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be fat fuck >try to get into shape by jogging >taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 800x600
>be fat fuck
>try to get into shape by jogging
>taking too long.jpg
>decide to start running to speed the process up
>people laugh when I pass by them
>hear some say I run like a faggot
IS THERE NOTHING THESE CUNTS WON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR?
>>
>>28429514
These people are cunts.
If anyone laughs at you for trying to get fitter, they're clinically retarded.

You shouldn't worry about those cunts, just focus on yourself.
I hope you stay focused on your goal and get fit, anon.

Don't let others bring you down. You are your own man
>>
>>28429514
>laugh at you when you're fat
>laugh at you when you're trying to lose weight

you won't win OP
>>
File: 1458443262306.png (152 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1458443262306.png
152 KB, 396x388
>>28429514
Tell us where these normies are, OP. We'll show them why it's wrong to laugh at people trying to lose weight.
>>
>>28429588
Yeah, we can sit on them, and they will be crushed into powder!
:(
>>
>>28429514
I had this same problem as a kid, I don't get it, what's the "correct" way to run?
>>
>>28429568
don't forget
>call you creepy/autistic when you get in shape
you've been excluded. your physical traits are secondary to this fact
>>
If you are fat, you shouldn't be running until you lose some of your fat. Running when you are fat is a great way to fuck up your knees. If you are going to do cardio, get a bike or swim.

Or better yet, just get a gym membership and start lifting. Muscles use up more energy. Sure, it's a slow process, but you can do it, OP!

Also, fuck what people think, OP. They're jealous that you're thinking about your health. People are always going to be judgmental. IT'S FACT. Ignore and do it anyway. It's YOUR life, not theirs.
>>
I take it youre still in school? HS or maybe uni? My advice is get away from the campus area, jog somewhere secluded after dark. Its peaceful as fuck being out at night totally alone, just you and your music. That was the one thing i looked forward to the most when i was in a bad place. Helps dull the crushing loneliness and despair.

Keep going dude. Its only going to do good things for you
>>
>>28429514

your not doing that noruto shit with your arms hanging behind are you?
>>
>>28430434
And if he is? What of it, kid?
>>
>>28430918
Because that's not how you run properly and you look like a retard who decides to do shit from slant eye cartoons instead of relying on traditional, proper running form.
>>
The government should provide free exercise bikes and/or treadmills to overweight people like you and I who are too self conscious to run/jog in public.

>"lol get out and exercise fatty"
>does so
>"lol look at that flab jiggle! lmao what r u trying to do start an earthquake, fatty?"

fucking two faced cunts.
>>
>>28429514
Buy a treadmill.

Originallll.
>>
>>28431002
Exactly. Some people really do run like retards.
>>
Its simple, just eat less, then focus on muscles once the flab is gone and gently ramp your eating back up.
>>
>>28431005
The government already caters to you with free medical care, disability, food stamps, and handicap parking spaces. Instead, you fatties just need to bite the bullet and realize that everyone judges everyone and get the fuck over it just like every single other person who exercises. Do you not think that everyone else thought the same exact thing when they started exercising later in life? Hell, even I did, but I managed to get over that fear and just fucking do it.
>>
>>28429514
do it during the night
>>
File: grum.jpg (71 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
grum.jpg
71 KB, 600x810
>>28429514
that's supposed to motivate you, not discourage you
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 619x464
>>28429514
Can we make this a new meme?
It's not quite Pepe...no, this frog only feels pain, he is stuck in an eternal loop of misery.
>>
>>28429514
You have to not only accept but embrace the fact that normies are evil
>>
>>28429514
unless you're running next to a school playground full of meanies, i find this really hard to believe
>>
If you're over 250 lbs, just get lipo, it's not worth the amount of time and effort otherwise
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 613x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 613x460
>>28431318
New meme; Toby. Toby is le sad frog
>>
>>28431385
>doesn't even ask OP how tall he is.

This is a fine example of never to take any advice seriously on 4chan.

If he was 6ft 4+ then it would be fine, the weight would be very easily lost.
>>
Get a bike
dfgthio
>>
>>28431514
saved. feels comfy
>>
>>28431788
I biked for years to get around everywhere out of necessity, was skinnyfat the whole time
>>
File: zyzz-workout.jpg (35 KB, 346x257) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-workout.jpg
35 KB, 346x257
>>28429514
Losing weight isn't about exercise its about calories in calories out just eat less than that u burn and u lose weight its all about how much and what you eat
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.