[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does 4chan worship a mentally ill weeb with bullemia and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[5].jpg (107 KB, 1430x803) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[5].jpg
107 KB, 1430x803
Why does 4chan worship a mentally ill weeb with bullemia and body issues?
>>
Whoa. He/she really looks like an anime.
>>
File: 1462222699006[1].jpg (144 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462222699006[1].jpg
144 KB, 1024x1024
>>28429090

At the cost of bullemia making her severely underweight.
>>
>>28429013
It's all in the looks, senpai. I give a fuck if she has a ton of diagnosis from the DSM-5, she's cute. And that's to what we refer when we say that women have it super-easy, at least if they are born with good genetics and "take care" of themselves.
>>
File: Anzu kawaii skeleton.jpg (237 KB, 685x1128) Image search: [Google]
Anzu kawaii skeleton.jpg
237 KB, 685x1128
>>28429173

Anzu is probably autistic and filled with tons of self-loathing. Being as dangerously underweight as she is, and hating her appearance as much as she does not lead to a nice happy life.
>>
>you will never come home and find Anzu in the bathroom about to purge herself and then lunge at her and hold her in a chokehold to stop her from destroying herself and then trying to calm her down as she starts breaking down in tears in your arms
>>
>>28429013
Smoke and mirrors for degenerates kohai nakama. She looks nothing like her over photoshopped photos. Girl is really sick psychically to.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.