[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 5EGryWg.jpg (330 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
5EGryWg.jpg
330 KB, 1280x960
>Click on /soc/
>See a camwhore thread
>Browse through it
>Every girl in there is white

As a white guy, this feels bad. I prefer white women to all others, but why do they have to be so slutty?
>>
>>28428831
Sluttiness is worshipped by men in women

Being demure has no benefits cuz you guys cheat on us anyway. You shame the sluts while you're jerking your cock in the other hand
>>
>>28428831
>why do they have to be so slutty
They're in higher demand, that's all.
>>
>>28428896
It isn't worshipped. It's just that sluts have completely mastered the art of being alluring to men sexually, which makes things difficult for normal girls as they can't really compete on that front any more.

I don't want to be dating a sweet girl and hear nasty stuff like "I want anal".

There's also the fact men feel paranoid that unless they're into being insanely dominant, women won't find them attractive.
>>
>>28428954
If men were normal and able to commit then it wouldn't be a problem

Sort your shit out
>>
OP ever consider that there are far more white girls on the internet than any other race?
>>
>>28428831
Desu white women were always living life on insanely easy mode. Even back in the day. White males are the biggest white knights on the planet. This is what happens when you let women run completely wild desu senpai.
>>
>>28428896
>you guys cheat on us anyway
White women keep going after the top 10% of men. They know they're just sharing them, and they keep complaining anyway.
>>
File: 1446117230412.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446117230412.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>click on /soc/
>see a dick thread
>browse through it
>all of them are 8" minimum
>>
>>28428896
>you guys cheat on us anyway

Yeah, unlike black guys, who are totally loyal.
>>
Have you ever seen a black woman's social media? Literally nothing but ass and titties 24/7
>>
>>28429017
even worse
>only attracted to guys that are already taken
>bitch about guys cheating
w e w
>>
>>28429034
All men cheat, it's a fact
>>
>>28429066
>all men cheat
>except for the ones that we reject
>>
>>28429052
I don't care about black women, I always thought white women were better than them: Prettier, more feminine, better behaved.
>>
>>28428831

you're on a website that houses mentally unstable people

you expect everybody on one of those boards to be normal? an average representation of a male/female?
>>
>>28429057
>>28429017
>>28429075

Not even her, but you guys are fucking retarded.

Often your average antisocial nerd is worse than normal guys when it comes to cheating, and I say this as a former antisocial nerd.
>>
>>28428970
quit being a roastie whore and you'd find dudes willing to commit :^)
>>
>>28428831
Because you keep putting white women on a pedestal therefore they think they can get away with everything
>>
File: 1458251346933.png (114 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458251346933.png
114 KB, 320x320
>go to /soc/
>it seems like a good fifth of all the threads are about cocks be it "rate" threads or some other reason for dudes to snap and post it
>90% of the nude girl threads are 180+ posts with only like 12 nude pictures from a single girl
>every "meet up" thread is 90% horny dudes looking to fuck other dudes or the one chick who posted in the thread.
>fatty threads

/soc/ is just a terrible board.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x350
ATHENS I SWEAR TO GOD GO TO A THERAPIST AND STOP MAKING THESE THREADS AS A SAD EXCUSE FOR YOUR OWN PROMISCUITY
>>
File: uvENTYb.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
uvENTYb.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>28429114
you are retarded

the reason men cheat more on average is because on average less men have access to women than women have access to men

the men that get all the women tend to be more promiscuous because women have a herd mentality and all tend to like the same guy

women are SCUM that needs to be told what to do
>>
>>28429160
>posting the sluttiest girl in KlK

lol
>>
>>28428970
Commit to what? Sluts?

We have a vicious cycle of used lonely women with no hope of beta bux looking forward to a future of articles about "where have all the good men gone" and cats; and NEET/incil/autistic men who resent women for their unbridled hedonism and would rather spend time with a 2D character than a real life vacuous whore.

VERY few people are winning in this arrangement, none of them us. But without a doubt it was women who made it happen. At least when Islam inevitably spreads throughout the west and outbreeds us, it'll restore some order to sexual relations. Unfortunately women will lose most of all when that happens.
>>
>>28429185
I'm a completely normal male who has had many opportunities to cheat. Not good looking, not ripped or even "in shape".
>>
>>28429312
Both men and women are to blame.

Can you really blame women for not wanting some embittered faggot?

Look at the sorts of men who post here about wanting to see women raped, or the entitled non-whites on /r/asianmasculinity and other such places.

White women should only date white men. But good white men at that.
>>
>>28429369
> Can you really blame women for not wanting some embittered faggot?

I don't think they became embittered until the "sexual revolution" women pushed for over the last century. Gender relations fell to pieces after feminists attacked the family. Social decay followed. The embittered faggots and the vacuous sluts are the product of their efforts. Now our civilization is so dejected, so divided, and so weak that it'll be easily absorbed by an external threat like Islam - all without a fight.
>>
Think about this way, OP:

How many of the women in the white race in the entire world has enough income to purchase a computer, a way to take a camera, and knows of 4chan?

Compare that to other races. Infact, how many of each race is even here on 4chan? It's probably a no brainer that it's mostly white, considering most of 4chan demographic is from the US and most of the US is white.

Population generalization doesn't seem to be a good subject to you, OP.
>>
>>28429545
I don't think it's that.

I think it's:

1) Lack of good role models for white girls.
2) White girls being the most desirable makes things go to their head, they act irresponsibly as a result.
>>
>>28428831
Because feminism. The kikes infiltrated our colleges and started teaching social justice, now these dumb cunts have been indoctrinated and think they need to be open about their sexuality. And don't you dare judge them for it, or you're an oppressive shitlord.
>>
>>28429029
Don't feel too bad. It's not that everyone has an 8 inch dick and you don't, it's just the only people who post their dick in their threads already know they have a horse cock and want someone to compliment them for it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.