[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TINDER SCAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-43-14.png (184 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-43-14.png
184 KB, 1080x1920
This fucking bitch on tinder almost got me to give my debit card info to some scam site called verify 2 meet. I've been skype messaging her all day, but now that i know the truth, i want revenge! What should i do to troll the shit out of her?
>>
>messaging a bot all day
baka desu senpai
>>
>>28428686
Getting fitted for tux for prom
Kys
>>
>had a conversation with a bot all day
dude
you are thick
>>
>>28428733
>>28428940

What!? Explain.

This comment is original as fuck.
>>
>>28428686

you're talking to a computer program you retard
>>
>thinks random internet girl would show tits for free
>been talking to an obvious bot all day.
Op younare really dumb, like really dumb.
>>
>>28428686
top kek

Enter your debit and maybe it'll turn out right.
>>
File: PAT.jpg (255 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
PAT.jpg
255 KB, 2048x1536
Comedy gold, right here. Beautiful.
>>
>>28429290
>be using OK Cupid for months
>rarely ever get any messages from girls
>one day get a message from a girl in Malaysia (I'm in California)
>start talking a bit ask for her Snapchat
>she says she doesn't have one but she has Skype
>adds me on Skype start messaging
>ask if she wants to do a video chat
>says yes
>she's in her pajamas because she's almost ready for bed
>tell her she looks good. Asks me if I want to see more
>say yes obviously and take off my own shirt
>quickly descends into her playing with her pussy and me jacking off

That was yesterday. Fucking wish I had took a screenshot of her. Cute skinny asian girl with a nice pussy. Holding out hope we can do it again but I feel like this was just a huge fluke cause nothing like this has ever happened to me.
>>
>>28429236
How did think that somebody would just disregard your questions and talk about how horny they are/talk about verify 2 meet and not think it was a robot?

Have you ever spoken to a actual human before?
>>
o i am laffin

laffin hard
>>
I'm not even mad, i just think it's hilarious that i was trying to have a conversation with a bot all day. It wouldn't answer any of my questions, and i didn't think anything of it. I was just like, maybe this os what talking to girls is like.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-19-40-36.png (203 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-19-40-36.png
203 KB, 1080x1920
I yelled at the bot a bit, which i guess is like cursing out a chair because you stubbed your tow on it, but it still made me feel better
>>
>>28429799
You're a fucking loser, even a kissless virgin like me can tell what a human is.
>>
>so lonely that you can't tell the difference between a human and a bot
Come on, this isn't even Deep Mind shit.
>>
>>28428686
please post the rest of the conversation i just wanna see what you could have possibly talked about
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-19-54-26.png (162 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-19-54-26.png
162 KB, 1080x1920
Might be out of order
>>
>>28429516
Fucking idiot...... people do this and then screenshot you jacking it so they can then threaten to send those pictures to your fb friends if you don't pay them.
>>
>>28430072
How could you not tell that was a bot?!? This hurts to read...
>>
I can't believe that people actually fall for bots in this day and age
>>
>>28429516
Was probably a recording to record you. Even if it wasn't, you seemed to have gotten your clothes off pretty quickly, so it's probably not your first time camming. Someone will have been a recording.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.