[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no milf gf to fill up ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Hottie Milf.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Hottie Milf.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>tfw no milf gf to fill up
;_;
>>
File: 1462656642564.png (39 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
1462656642564.png
39 KB, 186x230
>>28428379
I want to spank her bareback style
>>
>tfw no mommyfu gf to jerk me off when she changes my diapies

kill me
>>
>>28428433

The first part of that was alright.
>>
mommy I saved up enough good boy points I want cummies
>>
Are cougar women easy to seduce?
>>
>tfw milf gf
>tfw fucked up and got her pregnant

Don't fall for it bros.
>>
>>28429548
now she is literally a milf I guess
>>
File: 1428519292160.jpg (40 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1428519292160.jpg
40 KB, 452x363
I don't want to fuck her as much as I want to lie next to her and press my face against her chest while she strokes my hair.

Yes I know I'm a beta faggot.
>>
File: daffy why.jpg (36 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
daffy why.jpg
36 KB, 719x719
>>28428379
>tfw
I just want a woman to mother me and have sex with me.
>>
>>28429548
how old is she?

how did it happen?

are you killing yourself?
>>
>Became fuck buddies with the milf down the street right after i graduated high school
>she was the trophy wife to a guy nearly twice her age
>neither of us worked so we hung out and fucked all the time while her husband was at work
>did this for months on end
>she stops wanting to hang out one day
>flash forward 5 years to the present
>see her for the first time in years, she has a 4 year old child now with her husband
>think nothing of this til I I start doing the math on when the last time I saw her was

and I cant help but think there is like a 1% chance that I knocked her up back then. maybe its just me being a worrywart
>>
>>28429548
> got her pregnant
innit the point?
>>
>>28430893
Well she was a milf beforehand as well, her two oldest children are older than me.

>>28431000
Currently, she's 43. We met through volunteer work and started dating. She got pregnant when she was switching birth control methods and we continued to go raw thinking we could risk it for the time between. I may actually kill myself if the relationship progresses like she wants, and wants to get married and have another kid even.
>>
>>28431026
This is why a man should have surveillance cameras installed in his house and paternity testing done to all his kids.
>>
>>28431123
maybe he had the cameras and enjoyed what he saw?

it seems mainstream nowdays
>>
>>28431094
holy fuck dude, those kids are gonna be literal retards at that age, i hope busting inside her was worth the alimony
>>
>>28431364
Well our daughter is healthy and normal, fortunately. I feel really worried about having another kid with her though. She's even said she could get in two more before 50. Again, if I was going to kill myself it would be over that.
>>
>>28431026
That's definitely your kid

There's no other explanation
>>
>>28431396
Don't do it your daughter needs you dude. You can't do that to her. What's her name btw?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.