[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first kiss like, anons? how old were you? what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 20
File: tumblr_luijhqD5G61r0tzhio1_500.jpg (129 KB, 470x590) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luijhqD5G61r0tzhio1_500.jpg
129 KB, 470x590
What was your first kiss like, anons? how old were you? what did it feel like?
>>
>>28428331
It was more the release of having done it you know. Kissing is cool, but only if you're like sad and need to feel better. It is actually a wierd ritual when you think of it.

I was 18.
>>
>>28428380
well, technically I was 13, I practised with my best friend. We did some wierd shit together. But he was kinda cute and we always had a physical, play fighting based, relationship. He was always open for anything, he must have fucked like a million girls in highschool until he made that ugly bitch preggers. Poor guy, I should have protected you Jacob...
>>
I was 17, it was shocking, it was immediately a huge weight off my shoulders and it was a life changing experience

and then I grew sick of her and dumped her and haven't had a gf since
>>
For all the anons who have never had it, reply to this post in particular. I for one, have not had it.
>>
I was 6 and it was my uncle when he was molesting me desu. Its was horrible
>>
>was about to mention I've never been kissed
>recall I used to randomly pull my little brother into a french kiss when I was like 5 or 6 years old because I wanted to know what it felt like
>felt nice
>thought it was okay because it's okay for family to kiss each other
>I'm a boy

End my life, God.
>>
I was 16, kissed a girl i met online.

Stayed with her for 2 years, got dumped.

No gf since then, 5 years passed, still thinking that was the only period that was good in my life
>>
I was 16 she was like 14.
It was okayish.
I've come long way since as a kisser.
>>
I probably kissed a gril for the first time when I was in kindergarden when i was like 3-5, so I don't remember.

First french kissed my middle school crush and her friend when i was 13. My crush's kiss was amazing. Moist and felt good. The other chick was fat/plain and smelled bad. Also, on the downside she was drunk and there were another 2 guys kissing them, taking turns. It was a teenage spin the bottle game that just went bonkers after few spins and we just starting kissing the girls without any rules. But like i said 2 girls, 3 guys including me, yikes... So nothing special really.
>>
I was 13 and was sorta dating this girl and she said I was dork, I told her I was her dork and to deal with it and she started kissing me. First kiss evar
>>
>>28428331
>insinuating that I have experiences relevant to this posting.
>>
File: 1462235580931.png (540 KB, 696x887) Image search: [Google]
1462235580931.png
540 KB, 696x887
You aren't a real robot if you've ever kissed a girl
>>
>>28428479
Aye

originalo posteo
>>
I was 20, and on my first date.

I'm 23 now and haven't had a kiss or date since.

Fuck you.
>>
all these normie pieces of shit reeee
I'm 27 and kissless
>>
If you haven't kissed a girl you're not a real robot
>>
>>28428331
I was 18. It was great in a weird way. Warm and wet. Also, I was the first of my real friends to kiss a girl. However, for reasons that would be to long to type, I'm a gigantic faggot beta cuck who should just fucking die
>>
I was 15, drunk under a tree in the park with a school crush. He sorta came at me really fast, it was too wet and kinda boring but i dont remember a lot.
>>
Prom after party when I was 17.

She was my date and she was drunk... pretty underwhelming and unfulfilling. Later learned she sucked off my best friend before it happened.
>>
I was 5, kissed a girl at church in some back hallway. I enjoyed it desu and kissed another girl when i was in 2nd grade in an apartment complex my grandma used to live in. Since then I haven't kissed another girl on the lips oddly enough. Got a lot more play as a kid than I ever have as an adult. I even felt up a girls pussy when I was in kindergarten.
>>
>>28428685
am i going to be put on a list if i ask for moar?
>>
First "kiss" was kindergarden i guess.
First real kiss with tounge and all that jazz was when i was 17. Also first time i got laid.
>>
>>28428624
That must suck.
How igly are you? On a scale from 1 to 99 hollowed
>>
I was in middle school and it was arranged by two mutual friends. I thought she wanted to open mouth kiss but she didn't; she came in lips puckered and half of her face went into my mouth. She immediately ran away and everyone that was watching laughed at me. It still counts motherfuckers
>>
I'm socially inept, never kissed a girl
>>
after a few seconds she stopped asked If I had ever kissed anyone before.
>>
I was 12 and it was this girl from the city. We were basically the junior version of FWB; we hung out like normal friends but we would fuck around in that way. The kiss itself was awkward but she smelled nice and we were more comfortable after that. We tried some more intense stuff a couple of times after that and then we just kind of dropped off.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
>tfw my first kiss was at 23 with a girl that I paid
>tfw you will never get kissed by a girl that's attracted to you
>tfw you'll never know what true love is
>>
>>28428331
I don't think this counts because I was the receiver.

>11 years old
> play date with neighborhood girl
> end up wrestling for some reason
> she's got full mount
> she forces a kiss on the lips
> I get mad and start eating mentos

I wasn't attracted to said girl. I hope I didn't ruin her first kiss.
>>
>>28428497
lol @ u desu
>>
>currently 18
>still never kissed
Don't even have acquaintances irl atm so that means no friends even.
>>
File: 1462332626672.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1462332626672.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>28428666
Top kekini, but sad. Also you got satan trips. Not sure what the correlation is.
>>
>>28428331
i was 19 it was right after i got finish eating somePUSSY
>>
I was 19, at a party, drunk and high. The girl looked hot at the time anyway. I don't know her name and I never saw her again.
>>
>>28429459
Also I'm 24 now and I've kissed maybe 10-15 girls. I only know 4 of their names.
>>
Fucking normies shitting this board up.
>>
>>28429110
What did you say?

original
r
i
g
>>
>>28428331
Never done it. But I stupidly ate out a prostitute once.

and yes, I did get herpes, so having a first kiss at 27 will now be even more awkward! yea
>>
9th grade

I was Romeo in a shitty version of Romeo and Juliet

Juliet was played by a guy

>>28429577
Why man
>>
>>28428331
I was 20 or 21.
It was during winter. I had gone on a walk through the neighborhood with this girl and it had gotten dark out. We went back to my car and I drove her home. Parked in the driveway and we looked at each other. The Beatles were playing on the radio and she just had this sparkle in her eyes. She leaned forward and our lips met. I remember being so surprised at how soft her lips were, then they parted and I felt the tip of her tongue peek into my mouth. After a few moments we had shared a deeply passionate first kiss and we said goodnight.
I felt on top of the world as I drove home that night.

We dated for close to 4 years before she cheated on me and became a miserable bitch and a drunken whore.
>>
I was 23 and I kissed another tranny. Felt awesome and her beard stubble turned me on.
>>
>>28429601
Why did I go down on her?

I was curious. I see it all the time so I wanted to try
>>
I kissed a girl on a trampoline after her being dared to kiss me. It was late at night and was invited over to a birthday party. This was an a 16-18 year old. 25 now.

The kiss was very quick and I remember the smallest details. How soft her lips were, how she smelled as we got closer and the subtle sweetness of her lips as they touched mine.

I had a vehicle at the time and she had asked me to come back over after dropping people off, her parents were gone. I never went back.
>>
>>28429637
>putting up a pedestal this hard

spoken like a true failed normie
>>
I was 23 and I kissed another tranny. Felt awesome and her beard stubble turned me on. We had tranny sex a few days later. I am 25 now and had 25 other sex partners.

Seriously robots just lose weight, start popping estrogen and you can get all the dicks and vagina born women who are curious you want.
>>
>15

It was the best feeling i had ever had up until that point, it got even better when she shot her tongue into my mouth.

Teenage love is truly one of the best feelings you can experience in life.
>>
>>28429712
You know she wanted your dick in her right?
>>
>>28429818
I know that now, of course. I ran into her a year ago. She was two times her size and had gone through two other boyfriends. The friend she was walking around with was hotter and thinner.
>>
>>28428331
I was 23 kv, she was 17. Best kiss,even tighter pussy. Fucked like bunnies for like 6 months.
>>
>>28428479
Life is suffering

Aarrgghh, this is origaroni, you dumb robot!
>>
Damn, look at all the normies here
>>
>>28428479
20 and kissless here.
>>
File: 1461450207251.gif (78 KB, 199x229) Image search: [Google]
1461450207251.gif
78 KB, 199x229
>>28428331
> I was 7 years of age
> Lying next to girl in tent playing 'mummy and daddy'
> I asked girl f she wanted to have sex (I didn't really know what was involved though)
> She says no but she knows someone who would
> Later that week
> Sitting in IT class a qr girl comes up to me and says she will do it.
> She arrives at my place (her mom gives her a ride), we go to toilet
> She takes off her trousers (she's only wearing pants) and walks up to me and pins me against the wall
> I still remember the feeling of her young in my mouth
> I chickened out of actual sex though ;(

From about the age of 11 shit went downhill and I never got a gf, I lost my virginity to a prostitute in Amsterdam at 18.

I was a pimp as a kid though and have other stories ( I got smooched by these two Irish twins for example).
>>
>First kiss
like 6 or 7 with a cousin

>First meaningful kiss
I was 17, it was so bad though. I felt so inexperienced and I legit forgot what happened from at least 2 minutes before the kiss until I realized we were still kissing. She was kind of moving her head a lot but it felt so surreal I didn't know what the shit I was doing. After that we made out a couple more times and then lost all connection. Literally haven't talked to a girl since then and I'm 21 now
>>
File: 1111.jpg (126 KB, 789x721) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
126 KB, 789x721
>be me 15
>going through emo phase
>dating emo gf of 6 months
>i ask for a kiss in the gym
>i also lost my virginity to this girl
but come to find out she cheated
haven't had a kiss since, i'm 19 now :^)
>>
>>28428331
it was awful
I was 14
e was 34-ish
he had stubble so it was really scratchy plus he would bit on my tongue and stuff
>>
>>28428479
I'm 25 and replying to your post
>>
>>28429672
jesus christ my man

eating out a prostitute with no protection is like one of the dumbest things i have ever heard lmao
>>
Nonexistant
I don't have the balls to try and I'm too ugly for women to be the one to approach me
>>
>>28428462
same exact feel
>>
Akward

I was 14-15 she was a 16 whore
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 850x850
>>28428331
It was fucking hot! I mean I got all up in that mouth and shit! Like she was 18 and I was 15! Shit, she gave me bj's everyday until I was 20!
>>
I was 15. She was 17. It was her first kiss too. I kept my eyes open and thought it was weird the girl closed her eyes because nobody ever told me you're supposed to close your eyes. The first time, I was tingling with adrenaline and it felt really good. Every time after, it just felt wet and sloppy. Kissing kind of doesn't actually feel that good.
>>
>>28431399
W-what are you talking like that anon
>>
>>28428331
A girl tried to kiss me at 6 and I punched her in the face.
What do I win?
>>
19 damn near blackout at a frat party.

She was ugly.
>>
>>28431493
Because it's a big fat lie
>>
>>28429544
I lied and said yes but not very many
she asked how many so I said 2.
she says "oh because Its like you don't know how to kiss at all"
We start kissing again but she stops me after a few more seconds and says she has to leave.
i still don't know what i did wrong.
>>
>>28428462
100% me but I had it at 16 in the school parking lot during a play
>>
>>28428331
I was 20, it was surprisingly great. A small peck followed by three lingering kisses after the first date of my now exgf. It felt fantastic finally being wanted - the physical portion was fun too though.

I miss being physical with a woman that actually wants to be with you. Badly.
>>
> I M P L Y I N G
M
P
L
Y
I
N
G
>>
>>28428479
Fuck that girls my age have cum tainted lips not even going to bother trying to lose my kissing virginty
>>
>>28428784
Girls have told me I can pass as model but I am still a khv.
>>
>Technical first time back in preschool
>girl came up and kissed me without warning
>Another time since family doesn't count with my cousin who was younger than me by a lot
>Finally the official first one at 16 with my then gf
>23 now and nothing more than that.
It felt nice during, anxiety ridden before, and exciting after. Made me want to do it again.
>>
>be 14
>girl is also 14
>every time I kissed her I jizz in my pants
>only kissed her twice though

It felt right at the time but so did masturbation and look where that got me
>>
I was 18 and drunk. To date I've never so much as held a girl's hand while sober. Now that I'm 21 I'm legitimately afraid that I'll become an alcoholic. I already get antsy when there's no booze to hand.

Will I ever make it?
>>
>>28429949
I was 15, she was 17, had an extremely tight pussy, fucked like bunnies for about 8 months
Then she left me for some guy who is 19 and now my life is miserable.
>>
File: 1452227991158.jpg (704 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452227991158.jpg
704 KB, 1920x1200
>>28428331
I was 17.

I really liked a girl who was on my track team and one day I was walking her home and I told her how I felt about her. I held her hand which was a big step for me, then at the end of the path I just said "I think I'm gonna kiss you", and she laughed and it was a quick nanosecond of bliss and it left a feeling on my lips that I'll never forget. After that I was so happy I sung to myself on the way home. It was about 20 degrees out but I felt so good and I couldn't stop smiling. It was like someone taped a smile on my face. I called my friends and I told them.

She was the first girl I had ever attempted to grow a relationship with. I was really awkward but I made it work and were still together.
>>
>>28433068
My experience too. I'm happy for you anon. I wish I could say the same thing.
(Im the guy who posted before you)
>>
I was 18 and met my online gf in person. We were standing downtown on a sidewalk and I pulled her aside and kissed her. Then we sat down in a bus stop and I started fondling her breasts while she stroked my cock, in public. Then we went back to her apartment and fucked unprotected, I couldn't cum. We went out to eat then I took her to pound town later.
>>
>>28433112
I'm sorry she's gone.

I was a khv before mine. She's amazing and I'm glad we're still making it work. I'm 18 now and my biggest fear is she's going to a good college and she'll leave me behind. I can't bear the thought of it and I feel like it could happen.
>>
>be 15
>go to summer camp before sophomore year
>pretty normal around this time
>day 4, at some campsite far from others, some normies dragged me to play truth or dare with them
>oneitis was there
>she gets dared to kiss me
>sweatypalms.jpg
>wait what's this
>she looks sort of grossed out
>hesitating
>still hesitating
>normies say they'll turn around so she won't be embarrassed
>where is this going
>I'm internally super excited, like a kid getting a toy almost
>BAM
>that's it?
>she wipes her mouth
>gags
>normies are laughing
>wait what
>"eww she kissed anon! haha"
>oh
>OH
>that's why I'm here
>I go back to my tent and cry the rest of the day basically
>started down the path to robothood then
it's been 35 years. never again.
>>
>>28428331
Only 'kiss' I had was in a production of into the woods, I was the prince who fucks the baker's wife. I came in my pants the first time we kissed.
>>
File: will it ever end.png (246 KB, 391x327) Image search: [Google]
will it ever end.png
246 KB, 391x327
>>28428331
>all these people who ever had a first kiss
Please leave and go to >>>/soc/
>>
>>28433175
It's cool, I guess. I'll make it.
We dated for 1 year and 2 months.
She left about two months ago tho. I just can't seem to move on.
The thing is: She's like working at a convenience store and her new bf works a part time job. SHE ISN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING WITH HER LIFE. She had no reason to leave me but "i like someone else"
I actually get other girls' numbers but never take it far with them, even if they show interest in me. I can't move on. I wish I could.

I hope she stays with you, dude. No one deserves being hurt this way.
>>
I was 17 and she was 14 (legal in my country at least)
Do you guys think its fucked up?
>>
>be 17
>never really had any relationship with a girl
>slightly weird but really hot and clever girl at school seems into me
>she was known to turn down a lot of guys so I didn't risk it
>eventually she asks me out to the cinema
>seeing some shitty film, nobody else in the cinema
>after about 20 minutes of chatting we just make out for the rest of the film
>she literally tasted incredible, and still one of the best kissers I've ever kissed
>later that day she jerked me off while we watched Pan's Labyrinth
>>
>>28428331
I was 24.

It was underwhelming as shit. It just felt.... boring.

Maybe I didn't love her. Oh well she broke up with me.
>>
>>28428331
I was 15 or 14 (cant remember)
She was 13

we met on mabinogi, and after 3 months of dating my family decided they wanted to take me to meet her in California (we live in mexico). She gave me my first kiss on christmas and it was the most innocent/cute/beautiful thing i've ever had. She asked me to close my eyes and she did it even tho we both were shy af.

She is still a qt
And im still a fat nerd

Im 22 now and she's 19, we dated 4 years in a LDR and saw eachother every 3 months and chatted like 24/7. Then we broke up and moved on... i dated 2 other girls, one for 3 months, another one for 2 years and yeah...

I recently talked to her and realized i still feel something for her. .-.
>>
>>28433207
>it's been 35 years
This hit me hard. Strange how normies think events like that are insignificant when they have such lasting effects on us.
>>
>>28428331
>What was your first kiss like
>Implying I had one
>>
>>28433338
great movie, very ORIGINAL
>>
File: double doge.jpg (65 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
double doge.jpg
65 KB, 640x625
My first kiss was at 32.

>ugly, crazy chick from the internet who hasn't brushed her teeth in months

Fucked her too. It was a revolting experience, but I did it because I really wanted to get rid of my kissless virgin status. Now I don't think about it anymore. It was a great way for me to get it out of my system.

>>28430086
Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1455366371590.jpg (56 KB, 985x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455366371590.jpg
56 KB, 985x1000
>>28428331
I've never had one.
19 and going strong.

What's with all the normies ITT?
>>
>>28433308
It's a little bit wrong desu senpai.
>>
>18
>dare
>everyone laughed
>>
>>28428331

felt horrible. my gf had weird teeth so our teeth kept clicking into each other. In hindsight though, I think it's hot how inexperienced we both were
>>
I was 15. She was a 10/10, one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. She was the cheerleading captain iirc. She was drunk as hell and beckoned me over and we awkwardly kissed for a few seconds then just both walked away. I was completely sober the whole time too. It was odd.
>>
>>28428331
>kissing, let alone touching roasties
Fuck off normalfag
>>
File: 1461621508012.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1461621508012.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>>28428331
at a 12 year old middle school party. I was 12 and she was easily one of the three top hottest girls at the school.

She later sucked the bfs dik after me when she was 13 fml lol

I learned to keep progressing until the thot says no

It felt great but I grinded with a 14 when I was 15 and she was like a stripper, she was soo good and was down for me kissin her and everyting and she was hot as f. I didnt loose my virginity until 19 cuz i already dated all the girls i wanted and my fast car was my gf and wed drift and go fast on the weekend tehe
>>
>>28433816
Shit
Honestly it felt really good for a first kiss
>>
>never even held hands with a girl
JUST FUCK MY WHOLE LIFE UP PHAM
>>
>>28434525

Just do it then. that's an easy one to steal
>>
>>28434525
The easiest way to get there without approaching bullshit is being a loudmouth asshole
>>
>>28434525
Same here bruh
Though a qt did take a bite from my sandwich once ;_;
>>
>>28428331
Me and another boy kissed in like 3rd grade or something on the bus.
I didn't get another kiss until 9th grade at the school dance where the girl I took gave me a pity kiss because she found out I never had before.
>>
Look at that Chad. He wears socks with sandals and still manages to get himself a qt gf.
>>
>>28429318
>tfw this didn't happen to you at age 11

:(
>>
>>28428331
>has kissed someone

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I was 16, we were alone in a picnic-like area with some tables. I asked her if she knew what I wanted to do right now and when she asked what I leaned in and kissed her. Just a peck on the lips but it was enough. After that we embraced for a short while with me standing up and her sitting on a table. I remember hoping she didn't notice me trembling; I will admit that some of the shaking was due to nervousness but some was probably because I hadn't eaten anything all that day and was hungry. Then a month later she started ignoring me and I was smart enough to get the hint. I still haven't gotten over it and probably never will.
>>
>>28428516
He remembers. He probably hates making eye contact with you.
>>
I never had first kiss.
Original blox
>>
it was tender as fuk for a first kiss
her mouth tasted like nothing (thank God) and her lips were really soft
she liked it and we did it again next week
then she got weird and I stopped texting her
>>
It was legitimately my only real chad experience

I made out with a 7-7.5/10 senior girl when I was a freshman. She had a boyfriend in another state. It was pretty nice. At the time I thought it was comparable to having an octopus trying to invade your mouth

If only I didn't sink into a state of absolute social retardation and isolation after she graduated
>>
File: george boughton.jpg (54 KB, 471x480) Image search: [Google]
george boughton.jpg
54 KB, 471x480
21, turning 22 next month desu
>>
>>28428331
18 high on ecstasy at a concert girl kissed me I kissed back then started groping her and she left
>>
>>28428331
I was 20, and I was on the couch with my oneitis. It was around one in the morning, and we were cuddling watching some TV show. Don't remember what. I kissed her, and she tasted sweet but sickly. It was great. I will not ever forget it, and I will never stop regretting not taking it further and fucking her.
>>
File: 32456789-Serious pepe.jpg (50 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
32456789-Serious pepe.jpg
50 KB, 677x583
>>28428479
Is this Bizarro /r9k/, feels bad
>>
This girl's friends convinced me to dump my shy first gf (whom I never kissed, cause too shy too), the same day I dumped her I had my first kiss and my second gf, it was ok I guess, I was 15.
>>
>>28428331
I was like 13 I think

I got suspended for PDA
>>
I was like 16 or 17. It was with some random slut at a party. It was really weird and I think I did it wrong.
No idea if it is even possible to fuck a kiss up though
>>
File: 1458103613356.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1458103613356.png
28 KB, 622x659
>tfw you've always been ugly and had fucked up teeth
I never had a chance
>>
>>28428331
12 in middle school. I was the pirate snake eyes in our Peter Pan play. I had to tie up the indian girl (our class slut) she wanted me to practice tying her up in the band room and when we were walking out we kissed. I went out with her for the rest of the year and got a handjob three times and a lot of kisses. The end
>>
>>28435219
>tfw ugly as fuck
>10/10 teeth
lol doesn't really helps t b h
>>
>>28432833
it's okay anon, i had my fourth kiss recently and a bit her lip too hard. at least i had the excuse of being
>so crossfaded xD
but i felt bad and useless. also, the furthest i've gone is feeling up someone and sucking on titties, b-but i'm still a robot right guys
>never held hands
>never been cuddled
>never masturbated
i wish for death every day
>>
File: uguuuuu.jpg (185 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
uguuuuu.jpg
185 KB, 700x700
>>28435219
>look like I'm permanently 13
>fucked up teeth from accident when I was young
>can grow facial hair in the right spots as least
>5'2
>>
>>28428462
any kisses you miss in particular, robots?
>tfw will never relive that night
>tfw will never relive listening to music with your friends and invite the qt you met that night over next to you
>tfw will never lie with her on the ground on the same pillow, with a speaker below and this playing through the pillow again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHvWURUzj3Q
>tfw she will never move in while your eyes are closed and you're half-passed-out
>tfw you will never experience that light-headedness and hyperawareness that comes from your qt finding you desirable and kissing you unexpectantly
>tfw she will never touch your face while kissing and you will never touch hers again
>tfw you will never fall asleep cuddling with her and both pass out as the song ends while your friends disappear one by one, while dorm christmas lights flicker, and more songs play through the speakers
>>
File: 1456639897934.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456639897934.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
extremely cheesy, like something out of a movie but still great
>>
>>28435494
my first one (only kissed twice)
>>
>15
>hanging out with femanon friend I thought was gay
>she was 18
>laying in her bed, listening to music
>reach over her to change music
>hand is on her thigh
>she kisses me
>makeout with her for an hour, pass out
>spend the night at her place, dont tell parents
>come home next morning, get my ass beat
I've only kissed two other girls, kill me now
>>
>>28428331
ANYONE WHO RESPONDS TO THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE

I HAVE NEVER KISSED A GIRL
I HAVE NEVER HELD A GIRL'S HAND
ANYONE WHO HAS IS

*NOT*

A ROBOT
>>
>>28428479
I've had sex but haven't kissed...
>>
File: 1417961336924.jpg (12 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1417961336924.jpg
12 KB, 251x251
>>28434772

Wrong. We've always been close. He's pretty much my best friend and we love each other dearly.
>>
File: sweating profusely.png (132 KB, 289x268) Image search: [Google]
sweating profusely.png
132 KB, 289x268
>first kiss
uuhhh..gosh
never had one, not even on the cheek
help me
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.