[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /home schooled/? Was home schooled my entire life and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 91f.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
Who /home schooled/?

Was home schooled my entire life and I feel like I was cheated out of life. I might have had a chance at not ending up as a 22 year old virgin had I lived in the suburbs and went to school.
>>
Am I really alone? Some of you must have been bred to be an autist like me.
>>
Please? I just need to hear someone tell me it wasn't my fault.
>>
I was homeschooled and I loved it. I actually do really well socially when I want to I just hate everyone.
>>
>>28428716
I know it probably wouldnt have made a difference anyway, but sometimes I if I would have turned out differently.
>>
>>28428253
I was home schooled and I ended up just fine for the most part. No complaints here.
>>
Gonna home school my kids.

I can't stand the thought of my kids growing up and being brought down to other dipshit levels. Do you know what they teach in highschool mathematics these days? How to read a fuckign electricity bill.

I'm going to sit my kid down and indoctrinate him into his family, his culture, his history and where he fits into this world. This is exactly what school should be doing for me but it fails miserably. Then by the time he's 15 he can graduate highschool with 1 year at TAFE and get on with his life
>>
>>28428762
Yeah I think that's on you. I know a lot of people who were homeschooled BECAUSE they were autistic or had a learning disability but all the people who were homeschooled that weren't retards seem to be doing absolutely fine.

Sorry senpai.
>>
>>28428716
>>28428794
>>28428799
Normies...norMlES, NORMIEEEEEEES
>>
File: 1439917066685.png (762 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1439917066685.png
762 KB, 786x576
>>28428819
I mean I'm not super fucked up, most of r9k would probably see me as a normie, but I feel like most of my adolescent life was just squandered. Grew up in butt fuck no where so no neighbors really except one and the only interaction I got was through my church when I was younger.

I dont mean to bitch, just was hoping anyone else could relate to this feel
>>
File: cat in a washing machine.jpg (39 KB, 343x481) Image search: [Google]
cat in a washing machine.jpg
39 KB, 343x481
>>28428253
>not being glad you're homeschooled, while others had to wake up, go to a specific building crammed with people, do stuff on demand with time limits, restrictions and due dates, get tested on the stuff, all like it's animals being pushed through a slaughterhouse
I wish I was homeschooled, would've gotten more sleep and physical activity for sure, and wouldn't have to deal with retard normies around me.
>>
I was homeschooled until high school. Thanks a fucking lot mom & dad! I sure was ready to be around people for 7 hours per day after being alone for the vast majority of my life previously!
>>
>>28428704
>dident do well homeschooled

you would have had a terrible time in public school

school in gerneral is accountable for over 50% of my bad memories and experiences and if you think you would have become a chad from the exposior you would be dead wrong

it's not your fault you can't control the beta chemicals in your brain that make you who you are.
>>
>>28429283
I guess there are aspects of it that I've taken for granted.

>>28429381
>>28429491
I suppose you guys are probably right. Was probably going to end up the way I am regardless.
>>
>>28428799
>Do you know what they teach in highschool mathematics these days? How to read a fuckign electricity bill.

No they don't, not at any of the three high schools I've gone to. Where are you getting your info?
>>
Homeschooling is literally the worst thing you can do for your child

You need to be able to help them with their work 24/7 or else they'll end up falling behind and that's not even mentioning how it'll fuck them up socially
>>
She was home schooled and shes a famous actress you whiney failure.
>>
>>28430482
Wow there are people who are more successful than I am who fucking new, fuck off asshole.
>>
i was incompetently homeschooled and i'm doing fine

you make your own destiny, shitballs
>>
>>28431116
>browses r9k
>doing fine
pick one
>>
>>28431096
Yeah you had no chance, keep telling yourself its your parent's faults dick brains
>>
>>28431246
Thanks ass wipe, I'll try to remember how easy it is for home schooled kids from wealthy families to turn out normal. You sure showed me.
>>
>>28431356
Have fun coming up with new shit to blame your problems on cunt
>>
>tfw considering a beta uprising in large part because my parents homeschooled me
>>
>>28428253
Same, homeschool was fun when I was a kid but as I became a teenager it fucked me up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.