[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me to understand, why did this unattractive nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 118652817.jpg (171 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
118652817.jpg
171 KB, 594x396
Please help me to understand, why did this unattractive nigger piece of shit got pregnant this white girl while i'm on my basement this sunday fapping to fucking anime, all this because the white girls THAT ARE SUPPOSED to be with me won't fucking find me appealing.
what the fuck is wrong with this world, im so fucking pissed. and pls don't answer with shit like "just be yourself" fock off
>>
>>28428197
Because he went outside and started talking to girls its something we dont do he also has that third world mentality where he just has to go for it whats he got to lose? He never had it anyway. But you think like a first worlder and expect things to just come to you buddy boyo
>>
>>28428197
I also forgot to mention youre also fat and gay
>>
>>28428197
I'd agree, but that nigger is standing on a golf course, with perfect teeth and wearing a polo. So I'm assuming the dude is probably a thousand times richer and you. Not to mention he actually communicated with that female. When was the last time you communicated with a female NEETcuck? On a side note, when was the last time you made a "wagecuck" thread you fucking little faggot
>>
>that are supposed to be
>supposed to be
>supposed

There is no "supposed." The world doesn't owe you anything fuck face. If you want anything you have to go out, work hard and get it.
>>
>>28428197
blondes love BBC. Have you ever gone outside? They usually don't marry, but lots of white college girls love to date black guys.
>>
White girls find niggers exotic now thanks to jew race-mixing propaganda.
>>
>>28428197
you aren't entitled to shit
>>
>>28428197
He's not unattractive and she's not the most beautiful woman on the planet.
>>
>>28428197

How about you git gud
>>
>>28428375
>>28428363

Yes they do, if i was born before the XX century, probably i wouldn't have to be competing with a fucking nigger for the sake of reproducing within my same species, is that so difficult to understand you fucking sub human.
>>
YYYUUUUGE DICK
>>
>>28428458
Hands down most pathetic post I've ever seen on /R9k/
>>
>>28428458
Nah, you'd still compete with other whites, and you'd still lose.

There's no time peroid in which non charismatic, ugly, insecure and poor people had it easy.

Accept that you are shit and maybe, MAYBE, you improve yourself enough to be worthy of a female. Blaming others won't get you a gf mate.
>>
>>28428511
Other option is not to care, but you obviously can't do that since you feel the need to make such a pathetic thread.
>>
>>28428197
Fuck black girls then.
>>
>>28428458
you are the same species as a black person
German Shepherds and Wiener dogs are the same species
>>
File: Shelby-Keeton-03.jpg (221 KB, 1300x1876) Image search: [Google]
Shelby-Keeton-03.jpg
221 KB, 1300x1876
>>28428197
OP's pic is a model, nothing of value was lost
>>
>>28428197
SUPPOSED TO BE, lol you fucking watch anime. If this was a state of nature you would have been eaten by a lion. Even if you did make it to puberty I would have likely beat the shit out of you and make you watch while I rail and finish inside your female.

Supposed to, god you are a pretentious failure.
>>
>>28428606
Wot white models are incredibly valuable they are the pinnacle of beauty.
>>
this is prime thread i'm glad i came here 2day
>>
OP, it's all comfidence, it's not ameme

the thing is, you dont have a normie brain,
you can't pretend to be a normie
cyborgs are just failed normies

>>28428605
>you are the same species as a black person
>>
>>28430373
The accepted definition of a species is a group of animals capable of producing fertile offspring together.
>>
>>28430403
no its not jewfag, saw that in collegue not 2 years ago, biology.
>>
white pussy was made for the BBC. stay in your basement and fap to anime, whiteboy. no one wants to see your ugly ass face
>>
File: internetjews.png (108 KB, 521x434) Image search: [Google]
internetjews.png
108 KB, 521x434
>>28428197
desu he's a pretty good looking dude.

you're a shut-in racist with antiquated views about society.
>>
>>28428197
lovely. beautiful future generation of Americans
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.