[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: cutlets.png (431 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [Google]
cutlets.png
431 KB, 800x1004
Which of you guys got an extreme circumcision when you were a kid?

I'm talking the kind where there is zero skin mobility and it's just like your penis is straitjacketed its own skin. The kind that was seemingly really common back in the 80's to very early 90's and before.

It's fucking hard to cope with. You wake up when you get nocturnal erections because your dick is so hard and the skin is holding it back so tight that it feels like it's about to fuckin' pop.
>>
>implying im under jew control
>>
>>28428409

The doctor who cut me wasn't even Jewish.

Anyway, this isn't just a bitching thread. Do you guys have any tips for coping with it?

Compensatory mechanisms for sex/masturbation/foreplay?

And how do you deal with the pain of a hard erection that won't go down if you don't have a sock or some lube handy to masturbate?

I'm serious about these questions. I've got a lot of issues stemming from this and its hard to ignore the problem.
>>
>>28428609
Why don't you do a bit of foreskin restoration?
>>
>>28429035

Too scared of fucking something up desu senpai
>>
I dont know what you mean by extreme circumcision.. post pic

Do dicks really look like pic related? Of all the cut cocks i have seen they are normal
>>
>>28429184

>I dont know what you mean by extreme circumcision.. post pic

Not comfortable with posting my dick online.

I'm talking about a circumcision that is so tight that the skin can't move around or up and down the shaft.

>Do dicks really look like pic related? Of all the cut cocks i have seen they are normal

Those are just drawings to depict the different styles. Of course none will really look just like that but they're meant to show the different tightness/looseness and highness/lowness levels.
>>
>>28429080
Less risky than masturbation? I'm no expert or anything. Just curious.
>>
>>28429226
Oh my god, I can't communicate.

I was asking if foreskin restoration seems more risky to you than masturbation.
>>
My circumcision fucked up, my dick is cut unevenly. Looks fucking horrible.
My life was doomed from the start desu
>>
>>28429241

I'm not sure. Seems like it because I can masturbate by using a sock on my penis, moving it up and down as if it were a foreskin.

It doesn't actually feel good but it is about 90% painless
>>
>>28429215
>I'm talking about a circumcision that is so tight that the skin can't move around or up and down the shaft.
I didn't think this was possible. Wouldn't the skin get some type of elasticity and stretch over time?
>>
>>28429247

Why did you get cut? Was it for religious reasons or American "it looks better and you don't have to wear condoms" reasons?
>>
>>28429323
I see. Well be careful! There's that one anon with a torn urethra. And that other anon who tore his tunica (permanently destroys your dick) when masturbating dry with an extreme circumcision.
>>
>>28429355
Uh, my fucking parents decided it when I was born.
Kill all the fucking jews you can.
>>
>>28429349

Some people say that happens but in my experience it doesn't. At least it never happened to me.

Trust me, it's very possible. I don't even have enough penile skin to cover my shaft. My dick draws up a bunch of hairy scrotal skin to cover the base when I get an erection.
>>
>>28429413
Surely there has to be some type of method to be able to stretch that skin.
>>
>>28429413
i'm sorry i don't have advice or a solution for you, but you have my sympathies
>>
>>28428037
>tfw high and tight
I don't know how to feel, no one aside from me is ever going to touch my dick anyway
>>
>>28429666

Is it so tight you cant move the skin to fap?

+

Did they leave your frenulum?
>>
Circumcision is some evil fucking shit. Makes me wanna punch my mom and dad in the fucking face for having me cut.

I'm lucky in that my cut is pretty loose. It's high and loose, and when it's flaccid, I can push my tip into the remaining foreskin and tug it over the tip. It also retracts into the skin a little when I sit. I usually fap dry, but it still tears the skin a bit.

Goddamn, I'd never have my son cut. Fuck this bullshit. It needs to stop.
>>
>>28429386
I kind of damaged my dick by masturbating dry. It happened years ago and it still made the tip of my dick too sensitive like it has a bit of pain with the pleasure as well when stroking it. Hope it recovers on its own. Circumcision fucking sucks.
>>
>>28429718

I got cut really low. What does it feel like to touch the inner foreskin remnant? Is it pleasurable or tingly at all or is it basically numb?
>>
I have some skin left, but I dont even use my skin to fap, I have this sick wrist movement to jerk off that feels amazing, I dont need lube either.
>>
As a circumcized male I wonder waht the fuck is wrong with some people

I have never damaged my skin jerking off and I literally jerk off more than anyone ive ever met.
>>
File: putin thinking.jpg (101 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
putin thinking.jpg
101 KB, 520x750
>tfw the entire foreskin was removed
So it's high and tight, I guess
Don't know if it's good or bad...
On one hand, I can't get phimosis and all those other problems that has to do with the foreskin, but on the other hand, I don't foreskin.
Don't know if it's a good feel or a bad one
>>
File: 1461947142178.jpg (25 KB, 509x446) Image search: [Google]
1461947142178.jpg
25 KB, 509x446
>Used to be high and tight
>2 years of restoration later I look low and tight but have the gliding sensation
>circ scar is only visible if you pull the skin all the way back
>Sex is better
>sensitivity is so high that it can go from sensational to sensory torture real quick
>don't even need tape or any of that shit anymore since the skin rolls over constantly

Don't care if you call me a normie
This is all you faggots seem to complain about and I'm just providing input.
>>
>>28429893

Do you have enough skin to move easily around?

If so there's your answer. You weren't cut as tight as some of us.
>>
>>28429912

>sensitivity is so high that it can go from sensational to sensory torture real quick

That doesn't sound very good.

You realize the nerve endings that transmit pain aren't the same ones that transmit pleasure right
>>
File: blonde ohayo.png (610 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
blonde ohayo.png
610 KB, 1200x1200
>>28428037
Thank you Rabbi Goldman for having mercy and giving me a high and loose cut :3
>>
File: 9997c827e9aa58f53002467efe77c3ee.jpg (124 KB, 1032x1075) Image search: [Google]
9997c827e9aa58f53002467efe77c3ee.jpg
124 KB, 1032x1075
>>28429798

I meant to say low and loose; though it's not very low, it's sort of in the middle.

It feels nice, much more sensitive than the rest of my penis, especially the underside.

Whenever I start to feel bad about leeching off my parents at 26, I remember they had me circumcised and the guilt just melts away.
>>
I got normal done by a professional. A dick sucking rabbi
>>
>>28430095

Shit that sounds nice

I don't really have any inner foreskin...it's pretty much the same thing as my circ scar and it feels kind of shitty desu.

The whole thing feels shitty until I ejaculate and get 5 seconds of pleasure

and then it feels shittier than ever
>>
>>28428037
>tfw phismosis

I'd rather be jewed than not be able to sex properly.
>>
>>28430177

You don't need to get cut to fix phimosis.
>>
File: 14324321423142134231.jpg (47 KB, 492x538) Image search: [Google]
14324321423142134231.jpg
47 KB, 492x538
I have a high and loose circumcision. What's left of my inner foreskin is the most pleasurable part to touch, so masturbating is still really enjoyable.

Cutting is evil, but I do not hate my parents for it. When they thought that circumcision was helpful they made sure I got the "best" kind so it wasn't painful/ still be able to experience pleasure. Even shortly after they had me, they had a change of heart about it and decided not to get my brother cut. They feel really horrible about it, so I do not hold it against it.
>>
>>28430066
Guess I should have phrased it differently.

It can get to the point where it feels so good that it's almost hard to comprehend what's even happening. Where there's too many sensations going on at once and it keeps feeling better.

That and getting teased post-orgasm.
God damn, it makes me a jittery and light headed compared to feeling nothing before I restored
>>
>>28430327

It's good that you don't resent them. They were just working with the information they had.
>>
>>28430360
But before restoration did u find it easier to last longer since it was less sensitive? I'm high and loose and even with meds prescribed for it I blow my load ridiculously fast. Sex pretty much sucks and theres not a damn thing I can do about it, wondering if it's because of the way im cut...
>>
File: logo2.png (20 KB, 350x119) Image search: [Google]
logo2.png
20 KB, 350x119
I made a thread about this last night but only a couple of people replied.

http://www.foregen.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhKx0aPktrE&spfreload=10

DONATE!

DONATE!!!!

DONATE!!!!!!!

However much you can, even if it is just $5 per month. If you are a NEET just steal your parent's credit card.
>>
>>28430562

How long does it take for you to reach climax during intercourse?

6 minutes is perfectly normal.
>>
File: 1444303357715.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444303357715.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28428037

>loose and high

I was circumcised when I was 12 years old. I was a brainwashed religous kid so I thought why not?

There is still a lot of skin left on the underside, enough to cover the whole glands when soft. Which means restoration is possible as long as I got the cash. I will probably thank the doctor one day, because I remember her saying about how they will not cut much just in case I change my mind one day.
>>
>>28430926
Restoration does not take much money, just patience.

Also, speaking about religion, Galatians 5 has some very strong words against circumcision.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.