[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any women who are just happy to chill and be boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: alonetogether_zps536d566d.jpg (64 KB, 455x480) Image search: [Google]
alonetogether_zps536d566d.jpg
64 KB, 455x480
Are there any women who are just happy to chill and be boring together? It's like everyone wants "excitement" or some other vague bullshit.

Like, I just want someone who shares a few interests, is happy to just sit and Netflix, walk the dog, or whatever. Fuck me, right?
>>
This is most girls. They're fucking boring.
>>
>>28427844
This. Most girls are boring 90% of the time. I'm young and married (wife is 25) and we'll go out and do shit like normal people but more often than not we're fine sitting inside all day and marathoning some show together/browsing the internet only going out to grab some food.
>>
netflix a shit. do something creative.
>>
I am but I'm ugly and autistic so nobody wants to be with me.
>>
that's actually most girls, OP. My gf bugs me to sit inside and watch crappy shows all day and always makes references to TV and calls the characters by their first names.
>>
>>28427959
Don't let /tv/ see this post.
>>
File: GOLD.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GOLD.gif
2 MB, 640x360
My gf is boring and so am I. We do boring shit together.

Fucking awesome, 10/10, dreams fulfilled.
>>
>>28427942
I'm ugly and autistic too.. Hmu fampai ;-;
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 500x500
I like a girl whose spontaneity allows for situations like these. Lets chill, watch a movie, just enjoy each other's presence but let's enjoy each other's presence doing something we've never done before. Lets travel, see the entirety of everywhere we can reach by car, and if we have four hours of silence on the car ride there, I'll still be happy because I'm with her. I've only had two relationships where I've felt Louie I could do things like this, and one I had in college was actually like this. It's a rare thing man, but if you find it, never let go
>>
>>28427827

It gets old lad. You wanna do something and then she says

>but i was looking so forward to staying in with you and _____

Well you can stay in I'll just go

>you're just going to leave me on my own?

Come with me then

>i don't want to

And then it becomes a shitstorm. Fuck boring girls they're fucking boring get a girl who wants to actually do fun shit.
>>
>>28428100

Nandndkanshajakwns
>>
>>28428116
Iktf robotbuster
>>
>>28427827
No, a women will always be boring and you better believe she fucking wants you to be borig her way too.
>>
Meh, I'm pretty sure I'd like to go back to being alone again.
>>
>>28427827
told my gf to bring a book sometimes but when she comes to see me she say we have to do stuff together so the img isnt true, we do pretty chill stuff together thought, cooking, movies, sex, talking
>>
I would like to do that but also do other things like travel, but i dont want the whole ~exciting backpacking through shithole countries~ thing. Most of the time though i like to walk the dog or find places that let my dog in so i can go somewhere else (like cafes and garden centres that allow dogs. It would be nice to have someone to do that with and we can be like the cute old people couples you see in garden centres
>>
>All these people on /r9k/ with gfs

What the fuck? What are you even doing here?
>>
>>28427827
Why would someone want to be bored like that?
>>
>>28428443
going out means wasting money
>>
>>28428461
"Wasting"
>>
>>28428441
/r9k/ has been kill for a while. There are no robots here anymore, just (failed) normies.
>>
>>28428116

I dunno man, I'm reeeally fucking boring.
>>
>>28428461

So? What's wrong with spending money?
>>
>>28428482
That's how it always has been. "Normies" never started coming into this board. People complaining about normies did, though.
>>
File: 1461985095331.jpg (6 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1461985095331.jpg
6 KB, 240x255
>I have to be having new, thrilling experiences at all times or I will destroy everything I have built up just to experience some temporary excitement.

Millennials, everyone.
>>
>>28428566
I'm resentful of my own generation.
>>
The only reason I'd want a wife is because living alone is more work than living with someone, as long as the someone is as willing to work in favor of the household as I am.

Not interested in the emotional attachment, but a roommate doesn't have that expectation of commitment. Also you can't normally have sex with them.

Until I end up finding someone as unattached and uninterested in others as I am, I'm content with being alone.

>>28428566
sounds like BPD, not a fan
>>
>>28427827
yes but guess what, like most sane good well adjusted girls when a guy gets one we usually fight like hell to keep them arounf and happy because fuck going through those crazy/shitty ones anymore.
>>
>>28428482
the old r9k is gone.
they grew up either got a life or killed themselves
the new generation is likely very underage with a mix of college students that started here around 08.
>>
>>28428982
>living alone is more work than living with someone

Only if you have a proper house. This is false if you have a studio or 1-bed apartment/condo.
>>
>>28427827
That picture is for some reason disgusting to me.
>>
>>28430495
because it implies that people cannot be happy alone. something must be wrong with us if after a while nobody is dating us. it implies that a single life is a wasted life.

because we've been brainwashed from birth to think these things.
>>
>>28430756
There's that. It's also disgusting because even with two people sharing the same residence, they have godawful hygiene. No excuse for them allowing that place to remain a sty.
>>
>>28427827
All women want this, but also to have the freedom to run out, get smashed drunk and ride black cock all night on occasion, then come back home and be boring with you again
>>
>>28428566
>Millenial posting on a imageboard created for and by millenials

Fuck off.
>>
>>28427902

then the 8 year itch happens
>>
File: 1347651601544.jpg (23 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1347651601544.jpg
23 KB, 207x207
>>28427827
>>28428100

Last time I tried to do with a girl she stood me up, at HER apartment.
>>
>>28427844
Yes but girls are the bad kind of boring
makeup, shopping, Starbucks, facebook posts

vs male boring of video games and anime

I would take an autist over a basic whore any day
>>
>>28427827
Girls say they want this, and they may actually do want it... for like a night a month. But too many of these nights and they start complaining to their friends how you are a boring dead beat boyfriend and then eventually break up with you.
Surprise surprise, girls don't know what they actually want.

t. an experienced man
>>
>>28427959
Tell me about your girlfriend why does she likes tv so much?
>>
>>28427827
Pffff hahahahahahahaha no all of them want a pet monkey boyfriend that dances and keeps her entertain. So dance monkey dance
>>
>>28428501
Bad investment because she can cheat or leave you heart broken. Then you are left with wasted money.generally women are a bad invesment because you are not going to get much inreturn for that invesment if fact you are putting your money on someone who is losing her beauty each year.
>>
>>28427827

My gf sometimes wants to just chill and do nothing in front of shows but other times gets annoyed if we don't go do something, but that's mainly because I basically abhor leaving the house and can literally spend a whole day watching flix or anime or playing vidya and enjoy that more than "going out"
>>
>>28427924

Netflix has some pretty good content desu

Lot of woman-tier garbage too though
>>
You don't want to meet girls on r9k. They're shit tier and i hear some of them don't shower. Stay away.
>>
>>28428566
This is thanks to social media. People feel like they're in a competition of who can broadcast their exciting lives the most. When they see other people posting their vacations or activities they feel like they're getting left behind.
>>
>>28431894
Holy shit are you me?

I'll never forget the cold silence at her door
>>
>>28427942
Ok I want to be with you, please respond.
>>
>>28428116

Holy shit this is my relationship but with the roles reversed
>>
File: Barney-20040908.jpg (20 KB, 304x201) Image search: [Google]
Barney-20040908.jpg
20 KB, 304x201
You misunderstand. If a woman needs to go to concerts and movies and shit just to have a good night, that means she's shallow, boring, and incapable of having an interesting conversation. If a woman wants to stay in but just winds up sticking her fucking face in her phone or laptop for the whole night, she's no different. The ideal type of woman is a woman you could have a fantastic time with regardless of where you are or what's around you. You and her wouldn't require flashy distractions to have fun because you could literally just sit on the floor in an empty room and still manage to talk and laugh for hours without getting bored. Even though this type of woman makes up 0.01% of the female population, she's really easy to spot because she's like the one girl glowing in full color among a sea of gray, lifeless, boring, identical women with no depth.
>>
>>28428431

>doesn't want to do the normalscum tier muh backpacking muh hostels muh third world cheap and nasty traveling

Noice m8, I like going on holidays but to proper countries where I can get a cheapish hotel not some normie filled hostel in Bali or whatever third world toilet is in vogue now, if you can't drink the water it's not a place I'll go
>>
I am a girl who likes to chill. Where my sexy boy robots at?
>>
>>28433518
Is backpacking in the woods normie-tier? Because I do it.

Calms me down senpai
>>
>>28433322

I choose to disregard your digits. A girl from here is exactly what I want.
>>
>>28433529

How about an affectionate robot instead of a sexy one? I legitimately can't tell if I'm ugly or not.
>>
>>28427827
Here's the thing-
A relationship is a compromise of those things.
Like, 70% of the time I'm cool with just doing nothing and chilling at home and watching movies or sleeping or playing video games or whatever.
But that other 30% of the time, I NEED to be out doing something exciting.
Like, I'm cool if we go 3 days without leaving the house but on that fourth day grabbing lunch somewhere or going shopping or going on a picnic or SOMETHING makes a huge difference.
I've dated guys who literally never left the house and it just wasn't great for me personally.

That being said I'm not completely introverted, and I "go do things" by myself if I don't have anyone to go with. So, if you found a girl more introverted then I'm sure she'd be interested in lounging around most of the time
>>
>>28433749
Well, if you can't tell then that at least means that you aren't ugly. But it also means you probably aren't attractive, either.....
>>
>>28433540

Nah thats just genuine camping which is patrician robot tier
>>
>>28434046

I guess that's a fair observation. I always thought I was ugly when I was younger but I've had people that aren't family tell me I'm very much not. It's hard to believe them though. I usually just tell people I'm average if they ask these days.

The closest comparison I've been told, by complete strangers while I'm out, is that I look kind of like a young John Lennon.
>>
>>28427959
>my gf
>>>/kys/
>>
>>28434171
John Lennon is really cute, I was a huge beatles fan back in my day. How much do you look like him?
>>
You see anon, the key is to take a girl who doesn't have many interests, and then ,old her into your own image. My girl we've been dating for almost two years, before me she never was into video games, movies, or TV shows. Now I've had her acquire all of my tastes and we never have a disagreement about what to do. Most relationships are like this in ways where you adopt each others interests, but if you told be a year and a half ago my gf would enjoy playing GTA 5, I would have called you a liar.
>>
>>28434840

Enough for complete strangers to remark on it completely out of the blue on more than one occasion. My hair seems to do the same his did, though I'm getting it cut tomorrow shoulder-length currently. I can see the resemblance myself, but never noticed it until it was pointed out to me.

If this wasn't /r9k/ I'd consider posting a picture, but, well, yeah.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.