[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEAVE VYRO ALONE!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462687756256.jpg (2 MB, 1530x2189) Image search: [Google]
1462687756256.jpg
2 MB, 1530x2189
Guys stop with all the vyro hate! Hes a good person, hes just misunderstood. He does not keep a harem of fembot orbiters, hes not a chad, he doesnt drink or bathe in the blood of virgins, and he hasnt cheated on his so called "girlfriend"
>tfw Vyro is actually an alright fellow
>>
when you open the picture and all you see is vyro's neck and lips
>>
>>28427496
Vyro is a dick who cheated on his ex-gf Jody with like a dozen other fembots

He's an asshole normie chad that keeps a harem around

He browses /r9k/, /cgl/ and /soc/ for the sole purpose of building his fembot harem. He's emotionally abusive to any girl he convinces is his GF (he will not let you tell other people though so he can keep another 7 or 8 gfs)

Basically he's scum and he's ugly and I hate him

He will deny all this but its in the archives. Jody already came clean sorry pals
>>
>>28427604
Thats just heresy. Hes just a harmless robot tripfag who wants to make friends and is a bit awkward. Stop with all this senseless bashing
>>
>>28427604
>tfw was rejected by vyro
>tfw can't even be in his harem
>>
>>28427729
like fucking 2 years ago it was all over the board. his gf dumped him because she found out about the other dozens of femanons he was cybering and exchanging nudes with

he is a PIG!
>>
File: vyro.jpg (72 KB, 900x325) Image search: [Google]
vyro.jpg
72 KB, 900x325
He's an obnoxious, lying narcissist. People don't just hate him because he posts his stupid speckled mug all the fucking time (though that's reason enough), they hate him because he legitimately tries to perpetuate this view of himself that isn't true.

I mean I used to go pretty easy on him myself, but after all the stuff that's come out about him, he's really not worth any kind of adulation. He reminds me of a dude I know who claims to be an incel, despite the fact that he's got model-tier aesthetics (not that Vyro has model-tier aesthetics) and randomly picks up hot chicks on Omegle so he can masturbate with them on Skype. He's so deluded that he calls them his "soulmates" then drops them for the next one.

Vyro more or less does the same shit, but it's arguably even more pathetic in his case because he's picking up some of the shittiest women imaginable, from /r9k/, /soc/, /cgl/ or what have you.

Oh and he shritless cams with big hairy dudes.
>>
>>28427826
Tell me more about this this other guy, the wannabe incel. Did he used to come here? Sounds just like a typucal tripfag, you get some minor celebrity status then suddenly you're Bret Michaels and you have a harem of young groupies who are all lusting after your cock, partying every night. Thats the life of a trip fag
>>
>>28427826
Also, is that vyro? It doesnt look like him. And I didnt realise he was coming here that long. Either way, i didnt know any of this because I dont follow tripfags and im still not sure what to believe. He cant be all that bad, can he?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.