[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"try" to "build" a "relationship"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>"try" to "build" a "relationship" with a crazy feminist/bisexual girl, soon discover that she's boring and tame and can't be entertained
>accidentally participate in a threesome at her place with my friend and his gf while she was watching
>she gets offended
>the next day (today) invite her, her lesbian friend, and my bros to have some vodkas, share a dinner and have fun
>the girls don't even try to connect with other people, look like whores, act as lesbian as they can but it looks not sexy at all and fake as hell, clearly showing off and taking her revenge
>me and the mates go out to smoke uninterested and bored because fuck it
>they leave shortly after (they expected weed and stuff)
>text me to go fuck ourselves, makes the most ridiculous shit up, text my friend, his gf, acts like I mentally raped her
>calls me an hour later, repeats everything, says that we hate lesbians and she doesn't like me anymore

Not going to text her or pursue anything after that. You told me, /r9k/, you literally told me lads that I'm ignoring every red flag.
>>
Just fuck off. You don't fit in here. You know. We know it. Fuck off.
>>
File: Dsfargeg.jpg (31 KB, 597x392) Image search: [Google]
Dsfargeg.jpg
31 KB, 597x392
op is normo gtfo

roooooooooooooo
>>
>>28427479
>>28427503
This is NOT a neet board, it's a designated original greentext board.
>>
>>28427549
but it is a NEET board
REEEEEEEE
GTFO
>>
>>28427406
>sticking your dick in crazy

I'm trying to make an original post! I'm desperately trying to make on!
>>
>>28427406
>dating women
>dating bissexual feminists
>having friends
>smoking weed
>being a degenerate in general

got my reply/10
>>
>>28427708

At least he did something most robots will never do in their lives
>>
>>28427739
>implying 80% of the >tfwnogf shitposting isn't just overexaggerated bullshit to fish (you)s

>inb4 normie
>>
>>28427406
I luv u grimes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.